Tampons and Gasoline....(rant thread)

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Tampons and Gasoline....(rant thread)

Post by Bren »

I dont say much about politics on here. But like some of you I was really upset over the outcome of the election.

I wrote a letter to America. Have a nice read. :)

Dear America,

I will always love you for the childhood you gave me, for Oregon, for the seasons, for the species of animals, the ocean experience, the cold beaches, the rain forests.

But you've changed. You've turned ugly. And your true colours came out last night. You're a homophobic bitch. Your empire is ending, and it is showing. You have grown up to be an ugly ugly thing. You've been listening to this imaginary voice, called 'God', and he's always come out against this 'Satan', but instead, created one. You've become a bloodthirsty, war-loving, demonising, greedy tyrant. Your oil addiction is too much for me. I can't even look at you anymore without tears coming to my eyes. The stars and stripes, that hideous robe you wear, I accepted it on you because, well, it was you.. You used to stand for protesting that which is wrong. You stood up against the rich plundering you. You now are cheating on me with Ashcroft AND Rumsfeld. I don't even know how you could let those people into OUR HOUSE! But you do. And you somehow love being raped by these people. But you are now going to roll over and let these guys gang-bang you, and THEN, THEN, you're going to have THEIR children? You're demented.

I loved you. This relationship is WAY beyond dysfunctional. It isn't good for me, and it isn't good for you. And you just don't get it. You don't even see it. Your empire is over, bitch, and you're going to come down. The EU, Asia, the Middle East, if they SEE you sniffing out their territory, they will fucking cut you! There will be catfights aplenty. So, if you're going to see other people, and really do it this way, this is going to be a messy breakup. But I guess this is how you wanted it.

You're destroying yourself. 'Spreading Liberty' is a euphamism for whoring yourself out to Enron, Halliburton, and all the other big cocked idiots you've had as of late. I can't believe I've been so disillusioned, I can't believe that I thought you could change. You're a fucking addict. You love the money, the oil, and fuck all the people who love you, eh? Fuck your family, your Founding Fathers, the Tea Party, the Civil War, eh? Is that it? You let these guys oppress and suppress anyone now, and then you say you do it in the name of Jesus. Jesus? You talk about Jesus. Jesus would fucking spit on you, America. If you think that our brother Jesus could even bear to look at you, in your pathetic mire, your polarised populace, and crumbled foundations of infrastructure and education, you're dead wrong. Jesus would weep for you, and would try to help you. Jesus wants your rape-babies to be educated. But you just keep sending them over to Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, and any other woman who challenges you and send them to their death. Send them over to China. She'll fuck your shit up. Go ahead, fucking do it. I dare you. Or, do it to N. Korea. Yeah, they'll be running in the streets welcoming you while a 10K-ton nuke fries the lot of you. Keep doing that, and you will be a shriveled, broke, used old hag, chained to your cross still believing that the Apocalypse was going to save you.

You know that Bush and Co. have raided your bank account, right? Do you even know the debt that you've let him run up? They're taking you for all your worth, and you're sitting there like an Alzheimers-infested blank-faced dumb shit, smiling, and saying 'you're such a good boy, Georgie.' I would think that between the rapings, you'd realise that something's amiss. This place is a mess. Do you see all the poor people losing their homes camped out on the lawn? The tornado debris? WAKE UP YOU DUMB BITCH!

Jesus is not coming back to save you. The world will, though, mount an attack against you. And when that happens, I can't stand by you and watch. I can't support your bad habits anymore. You need to stop smoking, you need to stop driving, you need to stop strring up trouble, you need to stop eating fast food, and you need to stop buying stuff on your credit card from Asia. You were such a beautiful creature 80 and 200 years ago. But you're not aging well. Asia, Europe, on the other hand, those are some hot chicks. They have something to offer me. Even Australia, even though she seems a bit right wing, is still more left than you on a good day, now. They have plans to keep their infrastructure in shape, to invest in themselves and new energy plans. The EU has a fucking slow-food movement, and homosexuals have been allowed to marry for 10 years in some places. The EU is no less Christian than you. She may be older, but she's wiser and hotter. I'm sick of your silicone, your liposuction, your big, blonde hair. I would rather be with someone much older than you who really takes care of herself, who doesn't need make-up, who works out, who has a future, and is trying to change her bad habits. No, America, you've changed.

Oh, and Oregon., don't even get me started on you, you homophobic, land-use-plundering school-fucking asshole. I should kick your fucking ass. You run around waving your dick around like you're some kind of macho macho man. I went to high school with people like you. The best thing you'll ever amount to is a bottom for Intel, or you'll just keep pumping gas for others the rest of your pathetic existence. yeah, your worst nightmare will come true: pumping ass or pumping gas. That's all you got. Goodbye urban growth boundary, goodbye public services and transportation. You've just eviscerated yourself, and the lightheaded feeling you have is the blood running down your shirt. But you can't even see over your bloated body the pool of blood you're standing in. You're a real sick fuck, you greedy fucking bastard.

Love,
Brenda
Last edited by Bren on November 3, 2004, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Next time, reach for the aspirin instead of the acid. Now grab your "face massager" and take a long hot bath with it. You will feel much less tense and angry afterwards.
Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bren »

I figured posting here you guys would have some great stuff. You people are fearless...that and sitting here at work for 8 hours, people here at work are hush hush about politics... I like others' outlook on here... As asinine as some opions can be sometimes.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Cry me a river part deux. (notice the use of a french word)
Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bren »

I did. And I also built myself a bridge to get over it. :)
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

be careful, brigadier general stragi has rigged the bridge with c4 incase the germans come back!
Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bren »

You should actually fear the trolls living underneath... ;)
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I liked it =)
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Since it's rant day-

Hello neocons
I swear somethings wrong
With you selfish, you stupid religious fanatics
Your use of fear tactics
To hide all your antics
You hide from the truth like it’s some kind of bad trip
You scream Kerry flip flops
And ignore bombs Bush drops
On helpless Iraqis
Instead of their armies
They’re begging us please
Why won’t you leave?
There’s no WMDs
We don’t want to be freed
Go chase down Osama
He’s the cause of the drama
But where is bin Laden?
Out of sight out of mind
Till you turn round to find
He’s right there on the TV
Looking so fuckin’ healthy
Threatenin’ you and me
For the whole world to see
Look at him gloat
At Bush’s pet goat
We hunted a phantom
Gave up, found a madman
And tried to insert Saddam
In the place of bin Laden
Said they were allied
Saddam never complied
Had weapons to hide
Committed genocide
Truth is, Bush lied
Thousands have died
The world isn’t safer
Just open the paper
Terror grows stronger
We can’t afford Bush any longer
He’s totally useless
And if this wasn’t the U.S.
If we weren’t so filthy rich
He’d be sharing a cell with Slobodan Milesovic
They give us a list with a handful of names
They call them bad apples, and give them the blame
For the rape and the torture in Abu Ghraib
But someone please tell me why they still won’t say
Why the same kinds of stories come out of Guantanamo Bay?
More oil for soldier blood
More cash for Bush and his buds
More widows in tears
For at least four more years
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bren »

i should have named this a rant thread....

I liked that Karae. :)
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

You can still rename it I think.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

as long as i dont have to read it, who cares
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

I think we spell it 'Color' in America , not "Colour'.

Go back to France you Frog
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

It is a shame about prop 36. I voted against it, but I obviously voted in the minority. So much hate :(
en kærlighed småkager
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Are you mad because we have a better military then you do? Or that on a whim we could level you and yours?
Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bren »

uhm...I was born and raised in Washington state....I moved to Portland a year ago...LoL...I'm not from any other country. Where the thought of me being from some other country came up, not sure. Mabey because I spell "color" wrong. Shoot me. :)
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Bren is the hetero member of The Gay Agenda and will unleash her power on you all! :D <3 <3 <3
Last edited by Canelek on November 4, 2004, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
en kærlighed småkager
Jarori Bloodletter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Re: Tampons and Gasoline....(rant thread)

Post by Jarori Bloodletter »

Bren wrote:I dont say much about politics on here. But like some of you I was really upset over the outcome of the election.

I wrote a letter to America. Have a nice read. :)

Dear America,

I will always love you for the childhood you gave me, for Oregon, for the seasons, for the species of animals, the ocean experience, the cold beaches, the rain forests.

But you've changed. You've turned ugly. And your true colours came out last night. You're a homophobic bitch. Your empire is ending, and it is showing. You have grown up to be an ugly ugly thing. You've been listening to this imaginary voice, called 'God', and he's always come out against this 'Satan', but instead, created one. You've become a bloodthirsty, war-loving, demonising, greedy tyrant. Your oil addiction is too much for me. I can't even look at you anymore without tears coming to my eyes. The stars and stripes, that hideous robe you wear, I accepted it on you because, well, it was you.. You used to stand for protesting that which is wrong. You stood up against the rich plundering you. You now are cheating on me with Ashcroft AND Rumsfeld. I don't even know how you could let those people into OUR HOUSE! But you do. And you somehow love being raped by these people. But you are now going to roll over and let these guys gang-bang you, and THEN, THEN, you're going to have THEIR children? You're demented.

I loved you. This relationship is WAY beyond dysfunctional. It isn't good for me, and it isn't good for you. And you just don't get it. You don't even see it. Your empire is over, bitch, and you're going to come down. The EU, Asia, the Middle East, if they SEE you sniffing out their territory, they will fucking cut you! There will be catfights aplenty. So, if you're going to see other people, and really do it this way, this is going to be a messy breakup. But I guess this is how you wanted it.

You're destroying yourself. 'Spreading Liberty' is a euphamism for whoring yourself out to Enron, Halliburton, and all the other big cocked idiots you've had as of late. I can't believe I've been so disillusioned, I can't believe that I thought you could change. You're a fucking addict. You love the money, the oil, and fuck all the people who love you, eh? Fuck your family, your Founding Fathers, the Tea Party, the Civil War, eh? Is that it? You let these guys oppress and suppress anyone now, and then you say you do it in the name of Jesus. Jesus? You talk about Jesus. Jesus would fucking spit on you, America. If you think that our brother Jesus could even bear to look at you, in your pathetic mire, your polarised populace, and crumbled foundations of infrastructure and education, you're dead wrong. Jesus would weep for you, and would try to help you. Jesus wants your rape-babies to be educated. But you just keep sending them over to Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, and any other woman who challenges you and send them to their death. Send them over to China. She'll fuck your shit up. Go ahead, fucking do it. I dare you. Or, do it to N. Korea. Yeah, they'll be running in the streets welcoming you while a 10K-ton nuke fries the lot of you. Keep doing that, and you will be a shriveled, broke, used old hag, chained to your cross still believing that the Apocalypse was going to save you.

You know that Bush and Co. have raided your bank account, right? Do you even know the debt that you've let him run up? They're taking you for all your worth, and you're sitting there like an Alzheimers-infested blank-faced dumb shit, smiling, and saying 'you're such a good boy, Georgie.' I would think that between the rapings, you'd realise that something's amiss. This place is a mess. Do you see all the poor people losing their homes camped out on the lawn? The tornado debris? WAKE UP YOU DUMB BITCH!

Jesus is not coming back to save you. The world will, though, mount an attack against you. And when that happens, I can't stand by you and watch. I can't support your bad habits anymore. You need to stop smoking, you need to stop driving, you need to stop strring up trouble, you need to stop eating fast food, and you need to stop buying stuff on your credit card from Asia. You were such a beautiful creature 80 and 200 years ago. But you're not aging well. Asia, Europe, on the other hand, those are some hot chicks. They have something to offer me. Even Australia, even though she seems a bit right wing, is still more left than you on a good day, now. They have plans to keep their infrastructure in shape, to invest in themselves and new energy plans. The EU has a fucking slow-food movement, and homosexuals have been allowed to marry for 10 years in some places. The EU is no less Christian than you. She may be older, but she's wiser and hotter. I'm sick of your silicone, your liposuction, your big, blonde hair. I would rather be with someone much older than you who really takes care of herself, who doesn't need make-up, who works out, who has a future, and is trying to change her bad habits. No, America, you've changed.

Oh, and Oregon., don't even get me started on you, you homophobic, land-use-plundering school-fucking asshole. I should kick your fucking ass. You run around waving your dick around like you're some kind of macho macho man. I went to high school with people like you. The best thing you'll ever amount to is a bottom for Intel, or you'll just keep pumping gas for others the rest of your pathetic existence. yeah, your worst nightmare will come true: pumping ass or pumping gas. That's all you got. Goodbye urban growth boundary, goodbye public services and transportation. You've just eviscerated yourself, and the lightheaded feeling you have is the blood running down your shirt. But you can't even see over your bloated body the pool of blood you're standing in. You're a real sick fuck, you greedy fucking bastard.

Love,
Brenda

Jane ,

You Ignorent slut.....
Eq1
Jarori Bloodletter (retired)
Emgug 85 Cleric
Fugara 85 Shaman
Jardoeni 85 Beastlord
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Nice spelling skills champ. Why don't you go back to your bible thumping imperialistic big business loving state and shut the fuck up.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

FUCKING hippies.
Brittney
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Brittney »

Lol, I can tell this is gunna be one of the greatest threads ever...
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

This is addressed to what I suppose could be called 'liberal pussies' of your country.

For you, my allies, and the worlds allies, I express my condolences at this awful time. The implicit threat of terror has never hung over your heads like it will on this and coming days.
I fear mainly for your young generation, that may unfortunately get carried away with the dogma/doctrine of hate your country now sees as an acceptable way to live in the year 2004.

I know a lot of you tried, and for that the world thanks you, we knew it was a tough one but we were optimistic that good may well have prevailed.
However, despite your efforts, ignorance and hate has won the day.

This was not the war lost, as it may seem, for we shall fight against this tyrannical oppressor until his evil and his supporters fiery hatred has been dowsed.

Do not feel alone at this time. The rest of the world is as shocked and appalled as you.

That puts you firmly in the majority (roughly 6 billion t0 60 million). The administration of backward thinking and human rights violations will not last forever.

Unfortunately for you guys, your fellow countrymen have done nothing more than isolate themselves whilst exacerbating the problem. The terror your country faces is never far away, this decision has brought that much, much closer. The problems you face needed to be dealt with by intelligent discussion and international support.

Your country has spurned these realities in favour of a tribal militancy that has in effect thrown your countries moral code back beyond the dark ages. Your country has refused international co operation on a matter the rest of the world cares about as much, if not more (by more, I account intelligent discussion to a problem as opposed to ignorant emotion as in fact more caring, not less so) than your own.

It is a sad day for freedom of expression, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, freedom for Americans and an especially sad day for democracy and the rest of this world.

It is with regret and sadness that I watched your majority of hulking mongoloids fuck up the society your founding fathers, fathers, grandfather et al worked and fought so hard for.

Good luck innocent Americans, after this decision your going to fucking need it.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

what the hell i go home sick and this 3 ring circus manages to break out?
Assclowns.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

since when does "work the truck stop glory hole" = "go home sick"?
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

frank the fjord says: "FACE"
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Sylvus wrote:since when does "work the truck stop glory hole" = "go home sick"?
Welcome to Sylvos Town.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

Sylvus wrote:since when does "work the truck stop glory hole" = "go home sick"?
OH ITS GO TIME SPARKY!
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Lorena Bobbit has ruined glory holes IMO.

Anonymous cock sucking = good.
Anonymous Castration = Bad
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

Why do I feel like I just opened up my junk email address?
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

I liked it.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

I thought you somehow read my childhood memories when I saw the title of this thread.

When I was 7 years old I found a "bomb" floating in the bay where I lived. I carefully picked it up by its fuse and carried it carefully home to show my mother. It was obvious to me that it was a bomb...it was shaped like a bomb and had a fuse...

My mother told me it was not a bomb...and she told me to throw it in the garbage. :oops:

Of course, when I was 8 years old I fell off my ten speed and hit the ground hard...nasty road rash on my knee...and I found the BIG PADDED bandaids.....but these were the kind "with wings"

:?
Bren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bren »

lol,thats awesome. I dont know what relly tempted me to lable it "Tampons and goasoline" its a good eye catcher I guess. Sparks interest.

I know of a lot of hikers that put pads in their boots to keep their feet dry. It works apparently.
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

Wonder if it works for Ass-sweat?

trying it.
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Rasspotari
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rasspotari »

not that i doubt you guys flaming that letter, that i found only mildly entertaining myself, voted for bush. but shit . i get a feeling you are intimidated by that "you're either with us or against us" remark he made once. and afraid his army will snuff you once he reads you're not in his side. and it's not your army, it's his, he tells it where to go and you are ordered to cheer it on, else you are evil to the poor people who signed up for carrying a gun around on your behalf might get hurt.
Rasspotari
Rogue
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Seebs wrote:Wonder if it works for Ass-sweat?

trying it.
Yes, it does....and they are called Manpons