Muslims, Blacks & Hate

What do you think about the world?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Muslims, Blacks & Hate

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

I'm putting this out there because we don't hear enough about it. We only hear when the devilish white man is involved in something.
Active U.S. Hate Groups in 2003

Black Separatist

136 Hate Groups Found

» Read a list of hate incidents

Black separatists typically oppose integration and racial intermarriage, and they want separate institutions -- or even a separate nation -- for blacks. Most forms of black separatism are strongly anti-white and anti-Semitic, and a number of religious versions assert that blacks -- not Jews -- are the Biblical "chosen people" of God.
Although the Southern Poverty Law Center recognizes that much black racism in America is, at least in part, a response to centuries of white racism, it believes racism must be exposed in all its forms. White groups espousing beliefs similar to Black Separatists would be considered clearly racist. The same criterion should be applied to all groups regardless of their color.
Head over to http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp?T=10&m=2 for more information. Very interesting reading on all hate groups. Scary to see how many white supremists groups still plague our lands as well.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Not a surprise, every racial group has people that hates everyone else.
It's part of this human condition we're plauged with.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Re: Muslims, Blacks & Hate

Post by Etasi »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I'm putting this out there because we don't hear enough about it. We only hear when the devilish white man is involved in something.
The majority of your posts seem to be related to terrorism in one way or another, and yet you think the only hate groups anyone ever talks about are those made up of white people?

I truly fail to see the point of this thread. There are non-white hate groups out there? No way! I had no clue! Are you trying to make the rest of us rethink our ignorant, minority loving ways, or are you really just so stupid as to see what you've posted here as some sort of revelation?
Etasi Answer - Cestus Dei
Cut the kids in half
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Etasi wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I'm putting this out there because we don't hear enough about it. We only hear when the devilish white man is involved in something.
The majority of your posts seem to be related to terrorism in one way or another, and yet you think the only hate groups anyone ever talks about are those made up of white people?

I truly fail to see the point of this thread. There are non-white hate groups out there? No way! I had no clue! Are you trying to make the rest of us rethink our ignorant, minority loving ways, or are you really just so stupid as to see what you've posted here as some sort of revelation?
I'll bet 10 bucks on number 2! :P
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Ignorance is universal. Just like love, laughter, hope, and compassion. All of those things are independent of color, race, creed, or sexual preference.
Last edited by noel on June 4, 2004, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

Theres racist assholes in every culture and heritage, it yet happens to be that the "white man" is responsible for most of it in our country and the racist and predjuctice "white man" has several powerful positions in congress and in the white house.
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Etasi wrote:

I want to make sure both sides are being represented is all. We can pretty much rule out 90% of the thread in this forum with your bullshit response of "No way! I had no clue!". Don't defame....refrain.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

I want to make sure both sides are being represented is all. We can pretty much rule out 90% of the thread in this forum with your bullshit response of "No way! I had no clue!". Don't defame....refrain.
You do realize that you're making even less sense than normal, right?
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I want to make sure both sides are being represented is all. We can pretty much rule out 90% of the thread in this forum with your bullshit response of "No way! I had no clue!". Don't defame....refrain.
My god you're such an irritating hypocrite. Countless times you've posted 'witty' one liners defaming those who disagree with you.

Here's a clue for you buddy: your holier than thou attitude is what keeps people from listening to you (well, that and the fact that you're an idiot). Your asinine comment about how everyone focuses their hate on 'the white man' isn't presenting the other side, it's acting like a douche.

If you'd just posted the link and said "hey, this is interesting, you should check it out" you might've wound up with a thread containing intelligent discussion.
Cut the kids in half
Psyloche
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Psyloche »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote: Don't defame....refrain.
That goes right up there with If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.
Hijoputa 80 DK - Undermine
Psyloche 80 Rogue - Hyjal
Baaka 80 Paladin - Hyjal
Churrasco 70 Tauren Warrior - Firetree
Rennard 70 UD Priest - Firetree
Sinjin617 - Ogame.org (More or less Retired)
Seithyr 70 Monk - Veeshan (Retired)
Psyloche Wenusberg 70 Rogue - Veeshan (Retired)
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Psyloche wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote: Don't defame....refrain.
That goes right up there with If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.
haha, thanks. That's what I was shooting for.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Xzion wrote:Theres racist assholes in every culture and heritage, it yet happens to be that the "white man" is responsible for most of it in our country and the racist and predjuctice "white man" has several powerful positions in congress and in the white house.
Don't you mean "white" house?
- Ash
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Etasi wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I want to make sure both sides are being represented is all. We can pretty much rule out 90% of the thread in this forum with your bullshit response of "No way! I had no clue!". Don't defame....refrain.
My god you're such an irritating hypocrite. Countless times you've posted 'witty' one liners defaming those who disagree with you.

Here's a clue for you buddy: your holier than thou attitude is what keeps people from listening to you (well, that and the fact that you're an idiot). Your asinine comment about how everyone focuses their hate on 'the white man' isn't presenting the other side, it's acting like a douche.

If you'd just posted the link and said "hey, this is interesting, you should check it out" you might've wound up with a thread containing intelligent discussion.
I wish I was holier than thou. I have made more mistakes in my life than you could possible phathom. The only thing I profess is realism. Trying to have a realistic view on things. I make many out there statements and then learn from the subsequent replies.

For as many anti-american, anti-white man posts that appear on this board, a little levity won't kill ya, will it?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Xzion wrote:...and the racist and predjuctice "white man"...
WTF, man? Seriously... :oops:
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Midnyte wrote:For as many anti-american, anti-white man posts that appear on this board, a little levity won't kill ya, will it?
To be honest, I don't see all that many "anti-american" or "anti-white man" posts here. I do, however, see a ton of "anti-idiot" posts. Maybe you've got things confused?

It's quite possible to be critical and skeptical of the actions of people without necessarily being anti-any particular group. It's you and your ridiculous desire to compartmentalize everything that makes it an issue of partisanship.[/shadow]
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I wish I was holier than thou. I have made more mistakes in my life than you could possible phathom. The only thing I profess is realism. Trying to have a realistic view on things. I make many out there statements and then learn from the subsequent replies.

For as many anti-american, anti-white man posts that appear on this board, a little levity won't kill ya, will it?
Whether you've made mistakes in your life is irrelevant. You ARE holier than thou about your political beliefs (see your recent post in which you said the only logical and intelligent choice was to vote for Bush). You're holier than thou because you think other people are bad and "anti-american" for making certain criticisms, but yet all your own criticisms are simply "realistic" and embody the voice of reason.

You're holier than thou because you don't try to have intelligent discussions with people, you simply get pissed off that we're all such evil, america hating liberals. You then try to force your own opinion down everyone's throat, and when they disagree with you, you call them pathetic. You're holier than thou because there is absolutely zero evidence to believe you participate in any of these discussions in order to learn anything either about your own viewpoint or anyone else's; rather, you participate because you think it's your duty to show us all 'the other side' (even though what you say sometimes is so extreme as to not represent the other side at all, but rather some bizarro world the rest of us hope never to visit).

But here, I'll put this in terms you can actually understand: you're pathetic.
Cut the kids in half
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

If Chewbaca lives on Endor, you must acquit.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yes Etasi. I agree with everything you said. That is me. I guess I am holier than thou. Cool.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

I have made more mistakes in my life than you could possible phathom.
There's another one. :D
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

lol, I'm a terrible typist.
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Yes Etasi. I agree with everything you said. That is me. I guess I am holier than thou. Cool.
Since there's no way anyone with a functioning brain would perceive the above statement as a counterargument or discredit to what I just posted about you, but there's also no way you'll ever understand just how stupid most of the crap you post truly is, I'm going to go with the only assumption left to me, namely that you're a joke poster. Really, it's the only thing that makes sense at this point.
Cut the kids in half
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I have a four year history of posting the way I do. So I'm not a joke poster. So I must remain in your eyes an idiot. /shrug
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

I don't see anyone supporting anti-white hate groups here. You will see more attention being paid to anti-black situations due to the history involved. And as much as some of you want to forget that history and pretend it never happened it is there in the context of any current racial incidents.

Which group of people would alarm you more:
1) A german anti-jewish hate group.
2) A jewish anti-german hate group.

History is a factor.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

Erm, Midnyte has been posting this way for 4 years, and you STILL havent realised he's a troll?? Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

*Hugs*
Varia
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:lol, I'm a terrible typist.
Uh, no you're just too stupid to spell. If you were a bad typist you would have typed something like 'afthom' not 'phathom.'
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

masteen wrote:
Xzion wrote:...and the racist and predjuctice "white man"...
WTF, man? Seriously... :oops:
heh, I REALLY suck ass at spellillliing :?
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

VariaVespasa wrote:Erm, Midnyte has been posting this way for 4 years, and you STILL havent realised he's a troll?? Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

*Hugs*
Varia
I love teh Varia.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Guess what, percentage wise in the real world the same percentages of each race hate the others.

Umm shouldn't this be in "Blindly obvious" not "current events"
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)