Worst of EverQuest.

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Worst of EverQuest.

Post by Pahreyia »

How bad do you hate that certain person, or guild for that matter?

How about letting the entire EQ community know about it.

http://www.worstofeq.com
Knibble
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knibble »

I totally hate the lead Gm we have now.He took Knibbles lastname that she has had for years.Then gave her N Bits...
Knibble Megentlee
65 Prophet "Retired"
Keepers Of The Elements

Demma,Karelily,Knibble on Blackburrow(EQ2)
Plague of Darkness
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Diae Soulmender »

Khrashdin 80 Protection Paladin
Vox Immortalis - Hyjal-US
#1 World Ranked 10man Strict Achievement Guild
#3 World Ranked 10man Strict Progression Guild
http://www.guildox.com The Premier Guild Ranking Site
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Wasn't there already some retarded website like that a few years ago?
Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Goth Ranger »

Wow Wtf no one there from Veeshan? At all?
Daaaamn
As the cold winds blew in snow.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

Hurry up someone post my name.
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Proctus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Proctus »

sweetkastings wrote:Hurry up someone post my name.
You must be under the false impression that we care =p
Proctus Armonius
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

I thought you guys loved to hate me.
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

No, you're just pitiful and embarrasing.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Looks like the E'ci folks are real whiners.
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

This one is easy.....FoH KSing Naggy from CT on CTs 1st close to likely kill...and having GM DT Naggy who was watching!!! FoH didnt see our back up groups but thats cause all the lag they were giving us ect ect....The other fkd up moment lol when tried to cr in fear using an unmentioned name(but he reads this site). Man did I feel like a stupid ass that nite :) And did we get jk'd on for about 2yrs after about it...hmm or maybe Mecha Cazic with the dispell and haste blades to fk up our kill....
Gurugurumaki
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Gurugurumaki »

[quote="Sirton"]This one is easy.....FoH KSing Naggy from CT on CTs 1st close to likely kill...and having GM DT Naggy who was watching!!! FoH didnt see our back up groups but thats cause all the lag they were giving us ect ect....[quote]

No way in hell Naggy was going down that night by CT. The lag was shitty though.
Vailex Darkfury
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Vailex Darkfury »

Man fucking Annabelle. He must have been petitioned 80 times. Annabelle had a sidekick i think his name was something like Dalover?

Both fucking high elves. Bad memories. This makes me not miss that game immensely!
Pyre-Fire/Devices-Blaster

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.
Gurugurumaki
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Gurugurumaki »

Have to throw Battyrider in there as well.
Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

Post by Ameitio Whitewater »

FOH for being assholes.

WOV For no recruiting skills and giving loot to people who dont need it.

RageVeeshan for no communication and no recruiting skills what so ever.

Elite Force I sometimes think that entire guild is based off training an entire zone of mobs to people.

Fiends (which is dead) - for being complete assholes in KSing and giving loot to the gimps they never use, worse damn guild that was ever Time Flagged.

Mark of the Black frog - I never had problems with them, but they must of recruited half of the veeshan server into that guild.

Halls of Honor - nice people, but they patent the word die, those damn people take 60 people to raid Grummus and not kill him.
Alronax 65 Cleric on Veeshan.
Valadium 50 Warrior on Veeshan.

1 flag from Ele's :)
Proctus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Proctus »

Does anyone remember that monk from Ixtlan... the one who Ninja'd a Tstaff... Sa... I know he started with an S. Had a Necro too. He got booted from Ixtlan eventually.

Anyways, my most memorable experience was in Karnors castle. My group was camping the Hands room. I think I was level 50 or so and still somewhat cold when it comes to camping the hand room (pretty scarey some of the mobs that would come through there). Anyways, this guy was not even in our group. He just had a friend who was in the group. He decided to pull without telling us from Verix Remains area. I, of course had problems mezing and since I knew it was hopeless I told my group to flee for the zone (haha). So, I zone safely after getting pounded a few times and I find out this stupid Monk had died! And he blamed me! lol

Does anyone remember that flunkies name? (No it's not Sumyunguyy but he was a human monk)
Proctus Armonius
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Proctus wrote:Does anyone remember that flunkies name? (No it's not Sumyunguyy but he was a human monk)
Smackafama
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Ameitio Whitewater wrote:

ROFL you must be a reject from Rage Veeshan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Too funny
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Ameitio Whitewater wrote:FOH for being assholes.

WOV For no recruiting skills and giving loot to people who dont need it.

Elite Force I sometimes think that entire guild is based off training an entire zone of mobs to people.

Fiends (which is dead) - for being complete assholes in KSing and giving loot to the gimps they never use, worse damn guild that was ever Time Flagged.

Mark of the Black frog - I never had problems with them, but they must of recruited half of the veeshan server into that guild.

Halls of Honor - nice people, but they patent the word die, those damn people take 60 people to raid Grummus and not kill him.
I'm seeing a ton of lower level guilds here that you probably had bad interactions with in exp groups or pickup raids... and two guilds you probably haven't got a fuckwit's clue about. . . Feel free to let me know whose brother's cousin's stepdad's 3rd wives' estranged nephew's cornflakes got pissed on that got your panties all ruffled up. I'm also wondering where some 50+ cleric would have even come across members of FoH or Fiends.

We haven't had any good "soanso's guild trained me and then ksed my mob and then dragged my corpse in the middle of the water and then called me a fag" threads lately. So let's hear it.
Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

Nahhhh, I gave up on them. If you ever look at RV OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS, they got the same members for the past year, thats how bad their recruiting is. Rage Veeshan does have the people now to take down some hard stuff on a raid, but when it comes to recruiting and communication, its pretty bad, I am surprised they can even talk to one to one another in a Raid. I currently joined Forsaken From Grace just for the fact they know what the hell they doing.

I'm seeing a ton of lower level guilds here that you probably had bad interactions with in exp groups or pickup raids... and two guilds you probably haven't got a fuckwit's clue about. . . Feel free to let me know whose brother's cousin's stepdad's 3rd wives' estranged nephew's cornflakes got pissed on that got your panties all ruffled up. I'm also wondering where some 50+ cleric would have even come across members of FoH or Fiends.
I got some IRL friends thats 65, One in Kratos, one joining Hooac soon, and one who trying to join Kratos also. I know OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS abou Fiends from Kratos cause Fiends use to KS Kratos OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS when Kratos was on raids, I hear it all from them about how Fiends are. FOH now is assholes because I ran into their members before, that guild really aint nothing but SOE pets if you ask me.

Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

postbot says "STFU noob"
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Pahreyia wrote:
I got some IRL friends thats 65, One in Kratos, one joining Hooac soon, and one who trying to join Kratos also. I know OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS abou Fiends from Kratos cause Fiends use to KS Kratos OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS when Kratos was on raids, I hear it all from them about how Fiends are. FOH now is assholes because I ran into their members before, that guild really aint nothing but SOE pets if you ask me.
First off, let's see some names.. If this is going to be a good guild flame thread, we'll need names.

Secondly, the Fiends/Kratos rivalry is not only old news, it was resolved news last I checked. For the record, any raid that I was personally on that Fiends was contending with Kratos for the attempted KSed pulls went both ways. I can think of a certain Fennin fight where Fiends was guilty of it and another Coirnav that Kratos holds the blame. It came from two guilds sharing progression. Most of the time it was resolved in a fairly peacable manner, and I can recall Fiends backing down as often as Kratos did. You might want to check the source and the facts before you talk shit on a guild you probably never even saw a tag over a toon from.

As far as FoH is concerned, not only were you probably not even playing before the quit, you haven't got clue one about how they played, who they were or what the did for EQ players. You might want to go get your own opinion before you decide to borrow one from the jackholes on bnet's WoW boards.

And who the fuck are Forsaken from Grace? They know their shit where? NToV? Who the fuck cares.
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Nahhhh, I gave up on them. If you ever look at RV OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS, they got the same members for the past year, thats how bad their recruiting is. Rage Veeshan does have the people now to take down some hard stuff on a raid, but when it comes to recruiting and communication, its pretty bad, I am surprised they can even talk to one to one another in a Raid. I currently joined Forsaken From Grace just for the fact they know what the hell they doing.

Application from Ameitio received:2/21/04
Rejected :3/15/04

Liar liar, pants on fire. :twisted:

You say they have no recruiting skills? LIKE HELL , they rejected you. Obviously they smelled you a mile away. I'd say they have good instincts.
Enough said.
NightopsEQ
No Stars!

Post by NightopsEQ »

HAHAHAHA..*whipes a tear from his eye*
I have heard many things about you Ameito and to be honest.. the Smart guilds have been the oines that rejected you :lol:
You go to people wearing you Great Cloth armor in your 50s so people will feel sorry and give you free items, then join guilds expecting them to get you your epic as soon as you join.
Lets see what else have i missed.. oh yes ofcourse, you love to get agro from mobs and then expect other clerics to heal you.. have i missed anything ?.
Don't go around saying how these guilds were dumb to reject you buddy.. they were the smart ones.
Oh and before you go around saying how bad others are.. try looking in the mirror.
now do everyone a favor and talk about something You Do know about. :twisted:
Btw i have friends in all these guilds you have mentioned and some of the ones you say are good also..Forsaken from Grace huh?.. hehe that guild's name really does suit you Ameito.
One thing i will thank you for is the good laugh i am having after reading this post .

The Dark Knight
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Hahaha he got owned by the board newbie.

Jackass Charrua!
NightopsEQ
No Stars!

Post by NightopsEQ »

/Bow :twisted:
Thanks fer the warm welcome :D
Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

postbot says "STFU noob"
oh dam, just another Atlanta Georgian who has his head up someones ass to fucking much. YOU STFU bitch.
Application from Ameitio received:2/21/04
Rejected :3/15/04

Liar liar, pants on fire.

You say they have no recruiting skills? LIKE HELL , they rejected you. Obviously they smelled you a mile away. I'd say they have good instincts.
Enough said.
maybe rejected when I told them they are a bunch of liars. Rejected on March 15, hell those stupid idiots never told me nothing till about a month after that so called Rejected date you got of 3/15. Good instincts? yeah. thats why its a noob filled guild right now, they tell me I too good for them.

I have heard many things about you Ameito and to be honest.. the Smart guilds have been the oines that rejected you
I only applied to 2 guilds, only one I ever had problems with is RV, Wayfarers of Veeshan I hope you familiar with decided I wasnt fit for them after 1 raid with them and going AFK like everything else on med break, plus WOV has gotten some of the worse ways to give loot. gfiving it to high levels who dont need it. Glad I didnt join, they may end up like Fiends did with their loot shit.

Lets see what else have i missed.. oh yes ofcourse, you love to get agro from mobs and then expect other clerics to heal you.. have i missed anything ?.
Don't go around saying how these guilds were dumb to reject you buddy.. they were the smart ones.
Someone needs to take a clue for a minute, all those guilds I mentioned, only 2 I ever applied to, and I joined HOH for a couple weeks with no hesistation since i know Amagnus. I could easily say that............. Primus Exodus and Apparition are nothing also, because they ask for other guilds for help on every simple mob their is and plus wanna try to use the good guilds as stepping stones so they can get a descent player once in a blue moon.

As for the board noob or the mod, I say Fuck him. I can tell this board is noob filled with jackasse's

Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

To: Voronwë
Posted: May 4, 2004, 2:27 pm
Subject: FUCK YO
FUCK YOU BITCH. You just like all the rest of Atlanta. Nothing but noob filled wannabe's

Mods are up to trickeries again!
Failed sending email

DEBUG MODE

Line : 198
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Welcome Charrua, and a hearthy :vv_jackass:
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Since when is a guild having a steady membership a bad thing?
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

I'm getting a good laugh out of how this guy can't discern a content raid and a backflag raid.

It's been a while since I've seen this level of idiocy out of a true newbie.
NightopsEQ
No Stars!

Post by NightopsEQ »

Here is a website Ameito that i think will fit your needs a lot more..Good luck :)
http://www.angelfire.com/games2/eqfornewbies/index.htm
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

:rofl: :n00b: :vv_signlol:

owned!!!!
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Hahaha Charrua owns!
Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

I wouldnt call anyone a noob till they got some facts. hard facts.

I know what I said may hurt you all even though its the truth. TRUTH HURTS.

I had no idea this website was filled with a bunch of low gimp noobs who prolly never set their foot beyond Kurns Tower, or even know shit about this game.

Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

*sniff sniff*

Fuck, I smell a troll... and I showered today so it must be you Amenewb. Dur, no shit your friends in Kratos talked shit about Fiends, we did show a lot of people what a rag tag team of newb chars with some skill can do. Barely any drama between Kratos and Fiends exsisted outside of the fact that we were often racing each other for spawns. Coirnav? Yes, we fought over the spawn trigger, welcome to raiding in EQ. Fennin? Woo, guess we fought over this too.

Truth? Truth is you only know one side of the story, presented by someone involved so it is inheritedly biased. Good judgement there my troll friend.

Skill level on this board? Wow. I may not like, or get along with, everyone here on VV.. but I sure as hell can bet they have more knowledge of this game than you. And that is my opinion of you, so before you retort saying how bad ass you are.. I don't give a fuck.

-

My advice? Take some meds to get rid of the dellusions, and put the e-cock away before someone yanks your zipper up... would hate to see it get stuck in there.
Korell
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mort »

Ameitio Whitewater wrote:I wouldnt call anyone a noob till they got some facts. hard facts.

I know what I said may hurt you all even though its the truth. TRUTH HURTS.

I had no idea this website was filled with a bunch of low gimp noobs who prolly never set their foot beyond Kurns Tower, or even know shit about this game.

Ummmm, I dont know of 1 person that posts here (That still plays anyway) that is pre-65, not VT or Ele flagged or not finished in Time. Do a little research before you start dribbling nonsense in this house, little man.

And this coming, from a member or this board with the least amount of flags. Sup VV!
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

no way this guy is real )
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Sadly he is, he's been in Crystal Caverns the last 2 nights. I thougt I'd go
visit , but didnt want to scare him. :cry:
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

I saw him in City of Mist the other night as well. Grats Fallen from Grace or whoever for having this tard tagged among them.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

eh, well i've learned that people who seem cool in game arent always cool on messageboards and vice versa.

so in other words, good luck to him
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

I'm bored, want me to stalk him for a lil bit?
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

How does Charrua have Posts: 2 when he clearly has 3 posts on this thread!

Now go back to the usual level of retardedness.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

FOH now is assholes because I ran into their members before, that guild really aint nothing but SOE pets if you ask me.
Yes, clearly my MC Hammer-dancing Orc Shaman is a pawn of Sony.
- Ash
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Akaran_D wrote:I'm bored, want me to stalk him for a lil bit?
Hahaha that would be funny as hell. But dont get in trouble. :wink:
NightopsEQ
No Stars!

Post by NightopsEQ »

This proves how ignorant you are Ameitio, from my understanding a lot of people on this forum are Elemental and time flagged.
You speak of having being beyond kurns tower and not knowing shit about the game..
At level 56 i would love to know how you have more experience than these people and seen more than they have..
Please do stop embarrasing yourself and give people a chance to stop laughing.. i mean i heard laughter is the best medicine but it can be deadly in lethal dosages :twisted:
Wether you are trying to achieve being the bigest turd of Veeshan, or wether you're just testing how fast a person can get a bad reputation,or even if you are trying to achieve having the most guilds pissed off at you.. i wish you luck in your quest. 8)
Now go to Mummy and ask her to please turn the channel to Teletubbies and let everyone be at peace.
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

NOOOOO not the Teletubbies *shiver* Those things are evil. :evil: