Razzpotle

Recipes, Reccomendations, and Reviews
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Razzpotle

Post by Lalanae »

I picked up a bottle of this stuff and it was fucking awesome. Its a raspberry-chipotle sauce with a little kick (jalapenos, according to the label). I marinated a couple of boneless pork chops in it for a couple hours before cooking.

I got my bottle at Kroger but you can also buy it online at http://www.jelly.com/products/sauce.htm. It was in a different looking bottle at the store and located in a pretty big end-cap display, so I'm guessing the company is just now trying to get their products onto store shelves.

anyway, if you see it, I totally recommend picking it up.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Swiiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Swiiter »

I'll have to check that out. I've never had the brand, but that sounds good. You should try this stuff it's really good as well http://store.lwcbrands.com/th15ozsmbach.html.

I usually get some chicken breasts stuff it with roasted bell peppers and jalepeno jack cheese, season lightly with a dry rub, throw it on the pit and finish with this stuff right before I take it the chicken off the grill. It's really good.

The rasberry sauce would probably go well with chicken stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese or something along those lines. Think I may try that tonight. Kroger is right around the corner from me so hopefully they will have that brand. BTW they carry that bronco bob's stuff. Thanks for the recommendation.
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: concreteeye

Post by Arundel Pajo »

<3 the chipotle

I'll have to see if I can find that at the Kroger around here.
Hawking - 80 Necromancer, AOC Mannannan server, TELoE
Also currently enjoying Left 4 Dead on XBL. :)
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

I saw this at my local Kroger last week. I'll be picking some up for experimentation. Sounds like it would be a great marinade for boneless skinless ckicken breasts.
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

YUM

This stuff is the Win for dipping jalapeno poppers in too!