Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Star Wars Collectibles question

Post by Canelek »

I used to collect Star Wars figures with my former GF and a few friends.. mainly, it was the POTF2 series from 1995 to the EP1 stuff.

Well, I do have quite a few rares and autographed things, but due to my loss of interest in Star Wars from a few years ago, I want to offload my collection.. Does anyone know an internet dealer that buys entire collections? I would do EBAY, but it is kind of a hassle.

Gracias
en kærlighed småkager
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I don't know any dealers, but my roomie is involved with some Star Wars Simulation game thing where they all pretend that they are members of the empire or rebel alliance and they chat in IRC about killing each other all day.

While that sounds really geeky, what I am trying to say is that some of them might be interested in purchasing it for more than you might get at a dealer. If you type up a list (with prices, if you know what you'd like to get out of them) I will give it to her and see if she will post it on their message boards or something.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Will do! I will go find one of those ToyFare mags and make a list...might take a while since I am in the process of moving, but I will keep it in mind.

Thanks!
en kærlighed småkager