Sparty's Life in the day part III

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Sparty
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Sparty's Life in the day part III

Post by Sparty »

The last two got great responses, so I figured why not document another day!

3:12am - hi people, i'll be keeping a note pad with me and documenting what I'll be doing today. Holy moly, right? Oh yeah, I just woke up and i'm getting ready for work. I must be quite so not to wake my deaf wife.

3:35am - I'm on my way to work now, I left a little early so I could get a hand job from the bum at the 7/11. Son ofa bitch is good, real good. ahh, great, there he is.

3:36am - Done

3:39am - K, just got to work. I'll catch up with yall in about 5 hours.

8:46am - Hey guys, im back. I have to run a few erands. I hope yall dont mind. I dont care if yall mind but I do know that yall mind that I dont mind.

9:13am - First stop, My uncle jays house. Uncle jay is a good guy. I usually stop by every thursday after work to see how he's doing. He lives by himself, so I know he enjoys the company.

9:44am - Man, uncle jay started talking some bullshit. I told him I was going out tonight to pick up some ladies. He started telling me how I should aim a little lower. Like for a fat girl. Then he starts bullshitting about how fat girls always make him smile. Only time a fat girl makes me smile is when they loose weight. I guess it would be kinda fun to watch WWE and then practise some moves on the big lady. Nah, I'll just stick my wife that cant hear a fucking thing.

10:13am - Next stop, volusia county correctional center. I'm picking up Little Rico. He had a run in with a wigger a couple day ago. Ended up capping him a couple times. He's getting out so early cause he runs this bitch. Florida that is.

10:47am - haha, LR wants to write something. Go ahead LR.......Hey yall. Why yall love me????? CAUSE IM A THUG, oh oh oh oh. Peace yall, lotta love to my bitches over at the VV.

11:13am - sweet. We're passing a funeral home. Theres something me and LR always like to do when we pass funeral homes. First, we wait for everyone to walk to their cars. Then I yell out of the car, "hey! what? is the party dead or something?" You wont beleive how much that makes LR laugh. I still dont get it. Whats a funeral home any ways?

12:01pm - lunch at CiCi's, true.

12:26pm - droped off LR and said hey to his moms.

1:02pm - Gotta pick up some weed for my dad now. You see my dad has cancer, so my older brother always makes me go buy weed for my dad. Wierd part is that my dads been dead for 4 years. I guess my brother puts the weed on his grave hopeing he'll get better and come back to life. What a dum ass.

2:14pm - Stopping at 7/11 to grab a big gulp. Which one is the actual big gulp? Theres like three really big sizes. Is the biggest size the big gulp? Or is that like the huge gulp and the other one is the big gulp? But which other one? And even if one of the other ones is the big gulp, what is the other non big gulp big gulp called? A medium gulp, or not so big gulp? Maybe it doesnt even have the word gulp in it. Im talking about the one that isnt the big gulp, and/or the one thats the huge gulp if it isnt called a huge gulp.

2:31pm - So, I can see this kick ass parade going on around the block. Everything's so colorful. Ahh, I see a puerto rican flag, must be one of those sinken day mayo celebrations or something.

2:37pm - Wow, some nice gentlemen just grabbed me and now im in the parade. Just chilling and shit. Aparently, this must be some kind of happy day in puerto rico. All the signs say, Gay pride. I'm all about happy pride and shit. This reminds me of the first time I saw a girl eat shit on the internet. I was like, "holy crap thats sick." Then, the next time I took a shit I gave it a bite and it was cool as hell. Anyway, back to the parade.

2:45pm - They've got me throwing out candy now. Its some kind of jaw breakers attached to string. I tried one, but they arent very good.

3:01pm - Wtf, someone in the crowd just grabbed some candy from me. Then they stuck it in their ass and pulled it out. After that, he even had the nerve to ask if I wanted some. I told him no, but gave him my number just in case he gets that shit cleaned off and still wants to give it back.

6:45pm - Getting ready to head out for the evening. No undies!

7:30pm - Im in the Winghouse parking lot waiting on some friends. Oh my god, a girl is coming over here to talk to me! holy shit, holy shit.

7:33pm - Just got done parking her car.

7:35pm - cool, my friends are here.

8:36pm - Hmm, that gay err guy from the parade just called. My friends are boring tonight so im gonna go hang with this guy. Hes at some club called the barricks. Ive never heard of it, which is kinda wierd, but I have directions.

9:15pm - OH MY GOD, I just totaly realized something about this guy and the club we are in. ACK, i cant believe I didnt see this earlier. This guy is such a GA..........sorry, droped drink on keyboard, anyway hes such a gabber. All he wants to do is talk.

10:11pm - Im heading home now. Just hasnt been my day.

10:22pm - Hope my wife is up. She cant hear a fucking thing, but I love er.

10:34pm - Woohoo, she up. I'm gonna throw on some nice music we can listen to and make love to her. Night yall.

Its ahh me, Sparty

Everyone have a great weekend and be safe.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

lol
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

one minute hand job heh

happy weekend all!
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

spah-teeeee :D
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

ytraps wrote:2:14pm - Stopping at 7/11 to grab a big gulp. Which one is the actual big gulp? Theres like three really big sizes. Is the biggest size the big gulp? Or is that like the huge gulp and the other one is the big gulp? But which other one? And even if one of the other ones is the big gulp, what is the other non big gulp big gulp called? A medium gulp, or not so big gulp? Maybe it doesnt even have the word gulp in it. Im talking about the one that isnt the big gulp, and/or the one thats the huge gulp if it isnt called a huge gulp.
so deep
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

:D :D :D Sparty pwns u
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

I want to hire Sparty to write my biography :)
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

Sparty for God!
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Yay sparticus!
en kærlighed småkager
Fovol
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fovol »

Drinsic frequents "The Barricks", or so he says. Always asks me to come. :cry:
Sparty
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sparty »

"10:13am - Next stop, volusia county correctional center. I'm picking up Little Rico. He had a run in with a wigger a couple day ago. Ended up capping him a couple times. He's getting out so early cause he runs this bitch. Florida that is."

Come on now. Thats some funny stuff.

ima spart ehhhhh

*edit: drunk post, wooo! =)
Last edited by Sparty on May 31, 2003, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Sparty wrote:"10:13am - Next stop, volusia county correctional center. I'm picking up Little Rico. He had a run in with a wigger a couple day ago. Ended up capping him a couple times. He's getting out so early cause he runs this bitch. Florida that is."

Come on now. Thats some funny stuff.

ima spart ehhhhh
It only dredges up painful memories :(:(:(:(:(
en kærlighed småkager
Shashonna
Star Farmer
Star Farmer
XBL Gamertag: Shashonna

Post by Shashonna »

ROFL !
Shashonna Illumenada
Enchanter Extraordinaire!
Owner of the Snake Stick
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Sparty rocks!
beasted
No Stars!

Post by beasted »

This reminds me of the first time I saw a girl eat shit on the internet. I was like, "holy crap thats sick." Then, the next time I took a shit I gave it a bite and it was cool as hell. Anyway, back to the parade.

rofl...
Sovereign
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Sparty's Life in the day part III

Post by masteen »

No undies!
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Sparty's Life in the day part III

Post by Laliana »

Sparty wrote: 6:45pm - Getting ready to head out for the evening. No undies!
MUST PROVIDE SPARTY ART FOR THIS LINE! :twisted:
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind