Destined for Retardation

Stupid posts by stupid people get put here for you to laugh at them.
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Destined for Retardation

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

here is where it all began: http://veeshanvault.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3333
Aranuil wrote:I agree Raist. No reason for her to get the CMoH, but very few people understand why that award is given. The majority of the CMoH awards have been given posthumously. That is to say, whatever selfless and heroic act that was done by the winner caused them to die in the process while at the same time saving their squadmates or others.

Those of you who saw the movie or read the book, 'Black Hawk Down' will be familiar with the two Delta operators that were posthumously awarded the CMoH. This, is what wins the Medal of Honor...
Spangaloid wrote:nice post, but no one "wins" the medal of honor. they earn it.
Aranuil wrote:Poor choice of words on my part. I would think by the posts I made that you realize that I FUCKING KNOW THAT ALREADY ASSHOLE.
so anyways, this is what got me going in the direction i went when responding to future posts in VV. i make a minor correction and am called an asshole so i'm thinking, this must be the way of VV.

i am not blaming Aranuil, i am blaming myself. if Aranuil wants to jump off bridges, that's fine, but i'll keep my happy ass on the ground. i should have done that, and i didn't.

i don't even know you people and i label each and everyone of you based on nothing. one should really get to know someone before labeling and ridiculing, etc.

i wanna publically apologize to the owners/admins of VV for making this home an unpleasant one. in the future my responses to topics will be more civil. the same goes for the users registered or unregistered that come here also. no one deserves to go thru the bullshit posts i have made since coming here close to 4 months ago.

thanks for your time.
Spangaloid Scuzzlebum - 65 PROPHET
Liqour in the front - Poker in the rear