FPS games for the xbox

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Lor
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

FPS games for the xbox

Post by Lor »

I'm Almost finnished with Halo (awesome game btw :wink: ) and I need another game along those lines... I looked at Hitman 2 and Panzer Dragoon Orta, anyone here know about these games? also I'll welcome and appreciate any suggestions on other games you think are good.

Thanks!!
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Timesplitters 2 is good fun especially co-op
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

UT2003 is great if you have live, mechwarrior also fun
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

I have PZO - its a great 'on rails' shooter, where you can jump the tracks every now n again. An added bonus is after beating it on any difficulty setting, you get the original Panzer Dragoon (with Sega Saturn graphics to boot =/ ) The game is visually amazing, the story is pretty good - and it's just plain fun with OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of replay value.

Timesplitters 2 was pretty fun when I borrowed it from a friend, but didn't get to play it too much. Dead to rights is a 3rd person shooter that absolutely rocks, except the second level.

Just picked up Enter the Matrix today, can't wait to try it out.
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I hated Time Splitters 2. The targetting system was asstastic. If you let go of the control stick, the reticule would gradually move back to the center of the screen. So when you're trying to shoot bad guys, you have to constantly adjust it. :x
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I was a huge fan of Timesplitters 1 though I never got the chance to play 2. :(