Pitch Perfect

Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Pitch Perfect

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Ok, I may have to turn in my man card but I have to say that this was a really good movie. I found myself getting the chills at times when they are singing and absolutely love that. I admire people who can actually do this kind of stuff.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Pitch Perfect

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I got this for my wife last month and she loves it.

There are quite a few musicals that I really enjoy. My ipad has about a dozen soundtracks from various musicals on it.
Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dakanaf »

This was a great movie, don't understand why you would need to turn in an imaginary man card in for enjoying a movie just because it revloves around music.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Bubba Grizz wrote:Ok, I may have to turn in my man card but I have to say that this was a really good movie. I found myself getting the chills at times when they are singing and absolutely love that. I admire people who can actually do this kind of stuff.

You're on notice Bubba. I have taken into consideration the recent assault on your man parts and won't flat out revoke your card. I'm assuming the the Breakfast Club references broke through your defenses.

A single mention of sparkling vampire acceptance would be enough to perma ban you from the no ma'ams at this point!

----

The movie was OK in a Saturday Morning Fun Time Movie of the Week kind of way. Extremely light on the character development. If you want to watch nerds sing, Glee's got that covered. The movie was so clean, it was almost Mormon safe.

The lead character reminded me of a young Bo from the Lost Girl TV series. If you want a real chickish series, watch that on Netflix!