Attack the Block

Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Attack the Block

Post by Zamtuk »

Awesome movie from the makers of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. It is about an alien attack in a hood of South London. The kids of the block fight against the aliens. It is as campy as you'd expect and completely awesome. Highly recommend this movie.
Fuck Michigan!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Attack the Block

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I'm pretty sure a sequel is in the works. The first movie is the first wave of a much larger invasion with bigger monsters and such. It was a fun movie and more people should see it. I'm thinking it will get a larger fan base once it hits Netflix.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Re: Attack the Block

Post by Canelek »

Zamtuk wrote:Awesome movie from the makers of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. It is about an alien attack in a hood of South London. The kids of the block fight against the aliens. It is as campy as you'd expect and completely awesome. Highly recommend this movie.
Well, Big Talk Productions, which is the production company behind the aforementioned awesome films, but certainly not of the same stock!

I thought it was a pretty good flick. Got the most out of what they had and some of the characters were even likable towards the end. A good way to spend 1.5 hours.
en kærlighed småkager