Hmmmm....

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Hmmmm....

Post by KilornCloudwalker »

****************QUOTED*************
Posted: July 15, 2002, 5:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello....see the Topic? Quit freaking pharming on my Teeny thread!

btw...How ya feeling Teeny?

EDIT: Jesus, 16 posts from 3 ppl I had never heard of before this new board...you guys make Searyx look good and that's NOT a good thing
*****************QUOTED***********

I thought this board was made so people could come and say what they think and anyone was welcome. Was I wrong? I was unaware that only people Laliana personally knew and approved of were allowed to post here... Now, I made the effort to be nice, Laliana and you ignored it. So be it. Now, though... it is just bothering me that you have the balls to judge other people just because they did not post on the old board enough for you to recognize their name.

Are you special and no one told me? I mean beyond your special little nametag? I had this silly notion that this board was created for a bit of freedom from over-moderation and from people who feel that being around forever made them gods... we all came here at the same time and on equal footing. So what if some of us were not on eqvault with you? Does it mean we are not as good as you, or sparty or Xou..or whoever? You have been here one or two days longer than me. So what? Luckily, I do not need your personal approval to validate my existence, but if you ever plan to make new friends... I would suggest a different tact.
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Aedryn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Aedryn »

/agree

I never posted much on EQ vault as my work banned the site after a few people hit it to often.....

That post puzzled me as well. Was it inferring that since I didn't post on EQ vault I was not allowed to post here??
Healior
Archon of Brell

Aedryn
Storm Warden of Tunare

< The Circle of Eternity >
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Well, to be honest....

You are perfectly entitled to post here, thats what this board, in essence, stands for.
However, for the members of this board who post and have posted regularly at vnboards for the past 2 and a half years, the guys who got this forum rolling, the people who stood for their beliefs in the whole vnboard fiasco, I can safely say ---- us, often think its a bit of a bullshit to have new morons to deal with (or percieved morons)

I dont care what you post, my eyes glare over anything with no content worth taking the time to ponder, so I don't bother to comment.
I do not know you, not even on this board. Do what you want.

It's not my board, its everyones board, thats why you can do whatever you want in theory, don't abuse that right by wasting other peoples time with your comments about KEI or whatever the fuck spell is useful for you, thats what buy/trade is for.

Talk about some experience you had, some story, something worth reading. Then Laliana may chill.

The thing is though, you don't need my approval, or Lal's, just as we don't need yours, the difference is we realise this and generally don't post about stupid shit like cyber..^^ (wanna go to fp?!?!!?)

Hmm, i don't know where I am going with this, i'm stoned.
Still, I don't care what you do, enjoy your life in whatever way you see fit, just don't piss on the people who make this board what it is.

You weren't the people there on Sept 11, you weren't there when FOH/CT raged through the forums screaming at each other, or there when 'THE TRUTH ABOUT IXTLAN' appeared. Or you didn't post then anyway.

I'm not demanding or asking respect, I am merely asking to please, if you possibly could, tone down the shit a little for us with little patience for morons.

Edit: This only applies to certain morons, not the person above me^^^. If you think you are one of the morons, you probably are.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

I am not one of the morons and I pharmed because I have been on the FlameVault since Furor was sploiting pathing in the Gorge to level his rogue.

But I agree most of the rest are morons heh
Last edited by Kylere on July 15, 2002, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Correct sir
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Well said, Teeny and I understand what you are saying. But in rebuttal..how much content is in TEEEENYYY! How are you? So what if some people like to have a little fun now and then. Yes, I will readily agree there has been a lot of nonsense posts here and a lot of empty, bandwidth wasting star-pharming threads. As it is, we do have a bandwitdh limit and should be more conscious of that in the future. I also think that if I feel like having fun with a friend of mine in an open, public forum as this, I will. If I want to make fun of Cadienie for living in a third world country, as an aside comment in a conversation, I will. Just as well as you pharming 50 posts while being stoned. Was there any content to all your pharm posts either?

The only reason I was not at eqvault before is I was too busy playing to find the forum. If I had known of it, I would have been there before.

But in the end, we agree.. free board and mostly a free country. You guys have a little patience for the new people and we'll find a little tolerance for grumpy old posters...

Fair enough? I have no problem with a healthy compromise of beliefs and ideals. I still feel that Laliana could have handled her impatience and resentment more maturely and courteously, flameboard or not. Perhaps I am asking too much... I have the most stars..whoopee. It was fun diversion to a few weeks of boring, dreadful work. Now? Maybe post 20 a week if that. And some of those are interesting, some are serious, but one or two are likely bullshite. I think that is a fair mix, in my not very humble opinion.

Thank you for your thoughts and feelings on this, Teeny. I enjoyed reading your side of this. You are still not the one I'd like to see address this, but I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

How dare you not want my stance on it you incontinent brigand!!

I did not instigate the TEEENY!! post, it was hilarious, if you had been part of my cool gang you would know this......sarcasm..i'm kidding.

My farm posts are generally done in a silly stoned fashion, this is what I use this board for, I am nothing more than a single person getting a bit of relief by talking shit...however, sometimes it isn't COMPLETE bullshit.

But, I have total tolerance of you, do not think otherwise, I am not a dick about all that 'old skool' bullshit.

Rambling as usual, let it continue...
Cadienie
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Cadienie »

/agree

I did post on the original vault, granted it wasn't as often as i've posted recently but i've explained that in another locked thread (yes i was around on the Sep11 FoH blah blah). Like i said in that same thread, I'll calm down on the posting.

Honestly i think Drolgin's post was enough to incite the pharmers to chill,. IMHO Lali's post was uncalled for but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Another thought.. no one is asking you to read every single post, if you see a pharm thread there is nothing stopping you from skipping over it.
Cadienie Silverspell
Coercer
<Azure Guard>
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Gonna have to get back to you all AFTER I am done raiding, but 2 things rq:

Kil...I never answer pm's from searyx either and I also was leaving work when I got yours.

Cadie...No, I don't have to read all the pharming crap..however, when you pharm on a thread I STARTED, I do have the right to tell you to GTFO -->
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Cadienie
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Cadienie »

where is the rule that says i can't post on something you've started??
I'm entitled (like everyone else) to post on any and all threads. I'm sorry you have a problem with my responses on YOUR post.. i'll be sure to remember that next time i read one of your BS posts.
Cadienie Silverspell
Coercer
<Azure Guard>
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Pot, meet kettle.
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Laliana,

I am not Searyx. I attempted to be friendly and while I understand you leaving work at that time, the remark about Searyx was meant as an insult. There is no need for that. It is childish at best. Then again, I am assuming you /are/ an adult and that may be my mistake. Perhaps namecalling and bull shit posturing is all you know. If so, that is truly your problem and not mine. I can smile and be satisfied that I made more effort than you to remeedy that fact that you do not know me from eqvault. *shrugs*

Good luck on your raid and I will quietly await your actual reply to this thread. Until then, I shall post when and where I wish, though I see you quickly locked your thread to make sure no one else sullied it. That is pretty funny actually.

Adieu,
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Kilorn,

You are so amazingly wrong that it kills me, you came here, and got offended over nothing, hate to break the bad news to you, but if your wittle childish feelings are hurt, then IGN has a place for you.

Now grow up and face reality, you are not special, you deserve nothing, the goverment and the world owes you nothing. I know this goes against the pap your liberal democrat parents have fed you with their misguided "good "intent, but this is reality.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

DOWNTIME: I had my thread locked cause it had served it's purpose...I had problems with my private messages and I could not reply to Teeny's, thus the post...it was not meant as a BS post like most of yours are...just the only way to communicate with him...

And you're right, comparing you to Searyx was an insult, had you been around longer than 2-3 weeks before ign board died you would have known how all n00b's are treated when they pharm/spam a thread..and you would have known I am ALWAYS a smartass on these boards....If you can't take the heat from the "old" posters..well then you might want to go back to the other board. I took my stand there, I'll take it here, so flame if you want, I'm cool with that, just stop the fucking pharming and don't fuck with those who were known on the old board.

And I like my title, k?
gulween
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by gulween »

Laliana,
WTF!
dont u dare act all high and fucking mighty. I care for opinons of MOST but not people that have something wrong with them mentally... if u dont have a mental problem then stop bitching.
WE can post anything we want.
if u take it as an insult such as me calling u mentally Screwed up and i dont have a reason either u take it as a joke or u get a mod to delete it and PM that person.
But one i can and WILL post in any open form if i feel like it.
If u have a damn problem with that GTFO of this website or be smarter and STFU and dont read threads that dont concern you.
ill remember that if i wanna Post something that involves you i will remember to address it with Laliana this is for u no one else post its all PRIVATE but its in an open public forum. How does that sound?

This is a PUBLIC forum. If u dont want people posting on YOUR forums write a freakin PM or an email.

My 2cp
Gulween Quickblade
Instinct
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I think you need to dry your fucking eyes son.

If you can't handle such a small non fucking flame you need to get the fuck away from here.

Don't be such a fucking pussy in front of me ever again you retard.
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

omfg, when n00b's attack....seriously look around, did I even say any names? So sorry your GF ingame or whatever, got offended..here to protect her or secrectly pharm off her? All you guys are so out of sorts, how do you know I wasn't talking about xaem or others?

This is a good way to get back to what FV was all about....

/hugs all the lil guys
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Maybe if you stopped spamming every thread with your star farming retardedness, people would be less likely to call you a spamming, star farming retard.

:roll:
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Kylere,

No idea who you are, nor do I care. At least I know who my parents are. Thats a plus over you already. And for what it matters, they are both good, conservative republicans.. I assume you must have had a bad childhood. Were you not breast fed? Maybe you should talk to your own mother about that...assuming she comes in off the streets long enough.

My feelings were not hurt here. It was not a matter of feelings. I don't have any..they are too much trouble to water and feed:) All I was saying was that one group does not have the right to dictate the actions of another because of some perceived enlightend status due to seniority.

Laliana,

I'd have loved to have been around longer on eqvault as i am sure it was quite a fuckin blast. And yes, I have taken the abuse here as well as anyone else, but your remark came across as being more than the casual n00b abuse that you 'old boarders' are known and loved for. So.. I called you on it. You say you take your stands.. I take mine. I respect your right to think how ever you wish... just not to dictate your little world and rules on the rest of us.

I can handle anything you have...or your lackey Kylere there with the hippy phobia..or any of the others.. but just like you, if I smell bullshit, I'll call it. I like this board and the crowd here. I get along well and yes, some of my posts ARE BS..this is a place for me to goof off at times when I feel like it. I haven't farmed nary a thing in a week or more. The few posts I have made were to friends, even if they occured on 'your' thread.
I had no intention of farming your thread..just having some fun.
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Kilorn - If you can't handle the flames, don't fucking post. Simple as that. Fact is, you wouldn't hear any complaints from anyone if you weren't a star farming faggot. If you thought being the first to 300 posts was going to somehow make you a respected member of this community, think again shitbag!

Gulween - This isn't a public forum. Xouqoa owns it. We're his guests. And you, calling anyone, stupid, is fucking hilarious.

My greetings to you and the other citizens of Planet Todd.
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Ok..see I tried to be nice..I know it was a waste of time, but I figured I would try to post on the level of intelligence I assumed was shared here.

So when little cunts like Karae come nipping at my heel like a rabid, horny dog, it makes me laugh. Karae, when you get done with Kylere's mom..pay the bitch and get back inside so we can talk. As I said before..I did it on a lark. Like I thought you people would care how many stars I got? I was bored and it was something to do.

And Karae, least of all, do I give a shit about your opinions so why do you do us all a favor and keep them crammed back up your ass where they belong.

Get to the back of the bus!
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Kilorn,

I can see your extreme lack of penile length has had a detrimental effect on your limited mind. I am not a lackey of anyone, and if your parents had any ability they would not have raised you to be a spoiled childish little whiner with your ignorant I am special routine.

You are yet another noobie in a long line of losers to come to a webboard and pretend to be this weeks barney badass, and guess what.....no one is impressed. You attacked Lali and guess what Searyx is twice the human being that you are, at least he admits to being a worthless piece of shit troll. You are one also, the difference is that you think you are special. Let me repeat for your edification. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, YOUR OPINION HAS NO SPECIAL MERIT. YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING OF MORE VALUE THAN THE NEAREST CRACK WHORE.

So take your wounded ego and your pathetic newbie ass and STFU.
She Dreams in Digital
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

In the nicest possible way:

We have seen a million of you before, and will see a million more.

You are this ----> .
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

FINIALLY.

Thought I'd never get to fix my GnomeKabobs without any open source of FLAMES.
Aedryn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Aedryn »

"sits back and sips his pepsi" lets the games continue :)
Healior
Archon of Brell

Aedryn
Storm Warden of Tunare

< The Circle of Eternity >
Shanks
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Shanks »

Kilorn, you stupid motherfucker, this is not the place for "intelligent" conversation. This is not the place to post senseless star-farming drivel. Nor is it the place to /cyber every slut-ass mangina on the intarnat.

This is the place where we come to talk shit. I know that concept is new to you but try and comprehend this...people don't like you and, in this place, they will tell you so. Either grow a pair and stand up for yourself (read: hiding behind pseudo-intellectual bullshit != standing up for yourself) or kindly eat a dick.

If you need practice go yell at the grunties you pinched off in the bowl this morning...for goodness sakes it's just shit. It probably won't talk back to you. You can insult it all day long and you might not even get any on you. (hint: if the shits make you cry you best not come back here because most of us aren't as nice as your normal sunrise poo)

Edit: i spel gud
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Flame people... provide us with entertainment, that's what we're here for.

Anyone is welcome to post as much useless drivel as they want... BUT (yes, there's always a but, isn't there?) if you do post an excessive amount of silly things, don't be suprised if you get called out on it and either get the thread locked or deleted. Deletion is only used in the most extreme cases since it negates post counts, and we prefer not to use it.

Don't get your feelings hurt here by what people say... we're notoriously rough on the new people, and even more so to the people that grate on the nerves. If you do something dumb and get called out on it, chalk it up to a learning experience and move on. Don't do it again.

I'm not saying any one person did anything exceptionally wrong... just pointing out in general terms the way this situation is occurring. It's late, so I'm going to bed... have fun, I expect 20 more replies to this filled with hateful name calling by 8am! :)
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Shanks wrote:If you need practice go yell at the grunties you pinched off in the bowl this morning...
lmao, shanks said "grunties"

/free shanks! (remember that?)
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

That was a pretty good flame up to the point where you used the word 'lark.' Now you just look like a flaming homo. :(
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Make that 4 ppl..I forgot about gulween

btw...How old are you gul or should I just ask aedryn? :wink:
Last edited by Laliana on July 16, 2002, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

"omfg, when n00b's attack"

So true. Your star farming is fuckin annoying. Noobs coming here and spamming is gay. You managed to slip in at a time when we were making a transition, there is no way it would have gone unnoticed before. So bend over, pay your dues and like it.

ATM I'd say yer a bigger fucktard than Searyx. Only dif is Searyx doesn't actually play on our server.

Searyx GO THE FUCK AWAY!
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

Now this is the is what these boards are sapposed to be like. Light the burners and throw in the gas.
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Anything for you Den... :wink:
Braxter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

the only problem with this thread is...

Post by Braxter »

FoH and CT are agreeing...

Flame eachother plzkthxbye!
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

I'm just waiting for Cobs to start another Ixtlan the SCUM of Veeshan thread on everyones boards.

Those always seem to make me laugh.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

You had to make a stupid ass post TEENYNDFJKF or someshit. Just because your pms arnt working? Could you have just sent a fucking email,and not post something like that? Then "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE Machine?" post. Oh come on now. What the hell is that shit. MUST you really put FUCK in the thread title? Must you really fucking worry where someone is? Chances are if they havent told you where they are or what they are doing. THEY DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT YOU KNOWING ABOUT THEM.

People are going to post no matter what. You want to talk about useless dribble,your thread and half the shit you said on eqvault and here are it. Sure 99% of mine were too. Yet I know the fact mine are,and you dont seem to relize yours are. Dont try and make your shit not smell,because it does. Im sure one of your buddies is gonna post in defence of you. I dont care. Fuck them too. BTW I hate your guild. Esp leliril. He taged leelee before 50 other people did and never got pics so I could pass them around one night while Im drinking. Fucker =/

Fuck you all
Ninan
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Ninan »

I dare say most of us who came here from IGN and were regulars there have all had our fair share of flames to deal with. You take it like a man and move on, or in some cases, mangina.

Tis da nature of da boards, taking this personal is only gonna ignite the flames even more. Flame on I say, we need some entertainment round here.
Ninan Nivasse

<a target="new" href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... ">Ninan</a>
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Raistin <3 spellchecker :roll:
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Too bad the spell checker hates me =(
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Unrequited love :( I feel for ya bud, I met a spellchecker in Paris back in '78. Two days of pure heaven, then she left me for a photocopier :(
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: concreteeye

Post by Arundel Pajo »

Right on! I was beginning to think this community had gone soft!

Kilorn, et. al. - Exactly which extra chromosome is the one responsible for this steaming pile of bullshit? New posters don't always get shit - just when they're being fucking retarded. Don't like the flames here? Either start your own board where users can sit around and love on each other all day, getting unicode handjobs, or get your happy ass back to IGN and their goddamned "happy FUCKSHITBITCHASS"...

Don't expect any sympathy from us, though.

EDIT>>>> LOL, when did the mods change "s p r i n k l e s" to "FUCKSHITBITCHASS?"
Hawking - 80 Necromancer, AOC Mannannan server, TELoE
Also currently enjoying Left 4 Dead on XBL. :)
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: concreteeye

Post by Arundel Pajo »

That was a pretty good flame up to the point where you used the word 'lark.'
LOL....perhaps he wants to go "frolic in a leafy glade?"
Hawking - 80 Necromancer, AOC Mannannan server, TELoE
Also currently enjoying Left 4 Dead on XBL. :)
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

He wishes he was a girlie, just like his dear papa!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Arundel Pajo wrote:
That was a pretty good flame up to the point where you used the word 'lark.'
LOL....perhaps he wants to go "frolic in a leafy glade?"
hahaha that's the image that came to my mind.
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Is that the best you old guys can do...? Seems to me the tales of flamevault were greatly exaggerated.

Damn, I'm disappointed. :(

/tosses a spent match into the somewhat smouldering fire.
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Hmm, there seems to be a 'them and us' mentality going on here.

That is bullshit, each person here speaks for themself.

If your aim here is to try and rile people, first you need to put the effort into actually pissing them off.

At the moment it seems most people aren't bothering too greatly with you, why? You are a newcomer, you don't know jack or shit about most of us here.

The beautiful insults occur when something *interesting* happens, not when some level 50 shaman comes to Ownz0r the forum.
If you are going to try and annoy us, do a Searyx, I've had some great times flaming that fucker.
He can take it, and at least try and dish it out back to me.

The flames do not come from well written statements by Kilorn Dreadlandshunter commenting about why he wanted to farm and talk shit for a while.
They come from people foaming at the mouth, barely able to type because they are so angry 'CT JUSD FUKCING STEAMRLOLED MY FUCKIGN RAGE'
Thats when people recount, ad infinitum, various things people have fucked up on throughout the years (PD Melafin etc).

At the moment, no one has fucked up.
Therefore, we idly pass our time writing ^^^^^^ this bullshit.

Happy? You fucking cunt.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

/em sits back and waits for round II.
/em snaps his fingers at Jice
"Hey bar Bitch get me another Pint of Beer!"
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Listen cockrustler, you can't just snap your fingers, say flame me, and get pissed off when people don't put forth the fucking effort.

You aren't worth it.

You use this forum like it's fucking AIM. If you want to talk to someone (NOTICE THE FUCKING SINGULAR FORM OF THE WORD) use a message program. If you want to talk to the populace use this forum.

You moan from your sandy vagina, 'Well don't read it if you don't want to see it.'

NEGATIVE. This might be possible if you didn't post on nearly EVERY FUCKING THREAD ON THIS BOARD.

Do I want you to quit posting on this board? Fuck no, just expect me to reach a breaking point and scream at you after reading 5 pages of you trying to pick up someone that you don't even know, on a thread that at some point had a fucking subject.

If you have something to say, say it. Don't just sit there and go, Is that the best you can do? YOU'RE DOING SHIT. SO IT'S MORE THAN YOU ARE DOING.

fuckingsklfda'jnfgeal;whgfaj'vajg4ytb g asasl;wrawhfjhewjra

thanks.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

You had me at Hi, Owen. Must you fail to see that?!

/kills himself now cause of no love
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

FUCK ZOUQOA
WHAT A FAG