Carbonite Quest

WoW Discussion
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Carbonite Quest

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Best add on in Worlds of Warcraft. Do yourself a favor and DL it ASAP.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Carbonite Quest

Post by Hesten »

Got a link?
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

What are the differences with Carbonite Quest and Quest Helper?
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

http://www.carboniteaddon.com/

That is the home page. I have the free version and already don't know how I lived without it. Many of my guildmates have already started paying for it (something I refuse to do).

It's a quest helper and so much more. You have to see/use it to appreciate it, and I'm still finding new stuff all the time. I cannot say enough good things about it.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I've been using Lightheaded + TomTom from Cladhaire for over a year now. It links into the comments on wowhead, and combined with TomTom gives coords and a big fucking arrow to point you in the direction you need to go.

http://www.wowinterface.com/list.php?skinnerid=15704
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

masteen wrote:I've been using Lightheaded + TomTom from Cladhaire for over a year now. It links into the comments on wowhead, and combined with TomTom gives coords and a big fucking arrow to point you in the direction you need to go.

http://www.wowinterface.com/list.php?skinnerid=15704
Carbonite is much better. Give it a shot.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

QUESTion! If it's so awesomely awesome how come you "refuse to pay for it"? I mean if you ran out of good things to say about it perhaps a little $ can say a bit more.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Aslanna wrote:QUESTion! If it's so awesomely awesome how come you "refuse to pay for it"? I mean if you ran out of good things to say about it perhaps a little $ can say a bit more.
Has he said anything about it other than "it is much better." "best addon for WoW," and "I don't know how I lived without it?"
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aslanna wrote:QUESTion! If it's so awesomely awesome how come you "refuse to pay for it"? I mean if you ran out of good things to say about it perhaps a little $ can say a bit more.
The basic has more than enough for me. The pay version adds all sorts of things that are redundant for me, like flight paths and checking the inventory of all of your characters at once (since I have no alts). It comes down to the fact that the free version has everything I want.

My only mods are Carbonite, Recount, Itemrack, and X-Perl. Thankfully, many of my older mods have been integrated into the game.
Aardor
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Phoenix612

Post by Aardor »

Seems alright, but I could not find anything it does which QuestHelper and Cartographer do already. Both of those addons are free, and have gigantic user bases, so I don't see any reason to switch. Am I missing something it does?