Does this remind you of someone that used to post here?

What do you think about the world?
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Does this remind you of someone that used to post here?

Post by Fairweather Pure »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008 ... hbors.html

It did for me and it made me snicker.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Re: Does this remind you of someone that used to post here?

Post by Canelek »

Hahaha old people are funny!
en kærlighed småkager
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

This guy's vote will cancel out Xyun's. This amuses me.
- Ash
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

"Look what he's doing to Palin," Lacasse said, referring to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Republican John McCain's running mate. "Come on. He got people going to Alaska, looking for something to say bad about her."

Why would they have to do that when all they need to do is let her speak. Anyone who votes for her and McCain after that hates freedom. And America
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

But but but! According to fat black women on The View, she's more ready to lead the country than Obama because she's got 5 kids and ran the PTA!

And and and! Even though she can't think of a single Supreme Court case other than Roe v Wade, she knows that she wouldn't be responsible for changing them anyway! That's smarts!

As an aside.. what the FUCK is it with humans that pee sitting down that think someone is the best choice simply because they share the same fucking gender? I'm so fucking sick of hearing people excuse Palin because she's a woman. Fuck that. She's trying to be vice president. You wanted equality, fucking deal with equality.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Ashur wrote:This guy's vote will cancel out Xyun's. This amuses me.
Yea, but it won't cancel out the dozen or so people I've registered in favor of Obama, nor the few people I've convinced or will convince at work. There's a couple lazy potheads at work that will vote Obama so long as they don't have to leave their house, and I'm going to give them that opportunity, so to speak. Hurray for absentee ballots.

BLUE FLORIDA!
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
laneela
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by laneela »

Siji wrote:As an aside.. what the FUCK is it with humans that pee sitting down that think someone is the best choice simply because they share the same fucking gender? I'm so fucking sick of hearing people excuse Palin because she's a woman. Fuck that. She's trying to be vice president. You wanted equality, fucking deal with equality.
I'm an Obama supporter - have been since before the primaries; so don't take this the wrong way: I don't find women who will vote for a candidate because of their sex any more ridiculous than men who won't for the same reason. The main difference is: the latter are a much larger group and have been doing it for much longer. Granted, I completely agree that it's ridiculous, but I'm not getting all up in arms about it like you are. Give us humans who like the get comfy when we make number 1's a break unless you also get all riled up when men offer up their thousand and one reasons why women can't lead the executive branch.
Laneela
You may take our lives, but you will never take our trousers!
laneela
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by laneela »

Xyun wrote:
Yea, but it won't cancel out the dozen or so people I've registered in favor of Obama, nor the few people I've convinced or will convince at work. There's a couple lazy potheads at work that will vote Obama so long as they don't have to leave their house, and I'm going to give them that opportunity, so to speak. Hurray for absentee ballots.

BLUE FLORIDA!
Btw, Xy... Your optimism of our state is starting to become contageous. I almost believe we won't fuck up this time around.
Laneela
You may take our lives, but you will never take our trousers!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

laneela wrote:
Xyun wrote:

BLUE FLORIDA!
Btw, Xy... Your optimism of our state is starting to become contageous. I almost believe we won't fuck up this time around.

Laney! Don't just vote for Obama, GET VOTES for Obama. Deadline to register is MONDAY. Lots of people don't realize that if you move you have to re-register and that your ID address must match your registered address. Many are already registered and straddling the fence, especially some GOPers. You can even convert them, but you have to talk nice about Palin. My line is:

I like Palin too, she's genuine and has a good heart. But no one votes for the VP, do you? I mean I'm looking at Obama v. McCain, and I cringe to think McCain the hot head might beat the cool and thoughtful Obama.

This line works well, i've found. If you attack Palin, you can kiss that vote goodbye.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I totally see how that would work! I mean, the debate was a perfect display of how much of a hothead McCain is and how calm and reserved Obama is...
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

It was.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

whats up with all the limpdicked sarcasm lately?

i guess funk heard that its the lowest form of wit and decided he had to get IN on that motherfucker.
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Xyun wrote: and I cringe to think McCain the hot head might beat the cool and thoughtful Obama.
Perhaps Palin is there to cool McCain's fires underneath the Oval Office desk...if you know what I mean! Just like with people in an old folks home, introduce them to a little puppy and seem to come back to life!

Palin makes McCain 20 years younger.
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

I love how the link reads like an Onion article. The best part is that they didn't bother trying to edit the guy's grammatically incorrect blithering in any of his statements.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams