Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Stephen Marley

Post by Funkmasterr »

Went and saw him at First Ave in Minneapolis last night. I saw him about a year ago at the same venue w/ his brother and he was great then, and nothing changed this time. This guy has more energy and endurance (especially for a pot head) than anyone else I've seen in concert. From the start to the end of the show he is running and jumping all over, playing the guitar, singing, and it all sounds just as good as his album, it's awesome. He played for about two hours, took a like a 5 minute breather, and came out for 3 or 4 more songs.

A few of the friends I went with had 20 large joints rolled before it started, and we only had 4 left when it was over. The entire place was just a big cloud of smoke, it was great.

It's unlikely that I will ever miss a show of his, it's well worth whatever the ticket price.

P.S. If you've ever been to one of the Marley bros concerts, there is the same dude every time waving the Jamaican flag for the entire show.. I think he had a kid, cause there was a little kid waving a flag around with him the whole time too, he was probably about 4 or 5. I thought it was funny.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Stephen Marley

Post by Spang »

I saw Ziggy in Hawaii. Jimmy Cliff was the headliner. They were both great. The whole festival was great. It was outdoors. I don't remember anyone waiving a Jamaican flag, and I didn't smoke any weed.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Spang wrote:I saw Ziggy in Hawaii. Jimmy Cliff was the headliner. They were both great. The whole festival was great. It was outdoors. I don't remember anyone waiving a Jamaican flag, and I didn't smoke any weed.

I guess I've never seen Ziggy, only Damien and Stephen, so maybe it's just with the two of them :D I thought everyone smoked at these concerts, :lol: ! I think the bouncers were even smoking last night.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I probably would have if I wasn't in the Army. The Army was more important to me than being high.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Spang wrote:I probably would have if I wasn't in the Army. The Army was more important to me than being high.
Ok, I'll give you that one :D