Mizzou

What do you think about the sports world?
Warheart
No Stars!

Mizzou

Post by Warheart »

Big 12 baby, yessir
Like Cancer, I usually come back.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Mizzou

Post by Zamtuk »

who's this?

and lol at your statement.
Fuck Michigan!
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

Get bent, everyone knows that WVU is the real #1 and it's about fricking time!
Chachi (Whisperwind) <retired>

FKA Morgrym / Skrunch (Veeshan) <retired>
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Morgrym wrote:Get bent, everyone knows that WVU is the real #1 and it's about fricking time!

You're in the wrong Virginia sir! You're talking about West-by-God-Virginia!
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

I went to school at WVU! Try being stuck where I am and surrounded by screaming VT fans...fricking sucks.
Chachi (Whisperwind) <retired>

FKA Morgrym / Skrunch (Veeshan) <retired>
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

I don't have to imagine. Haven't you noticed we are surrounded by annoying Buckeye fans here?
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

We are? The only annoying fan I have seen here was the one annoying Arizona State fan.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

There are several Buckeye fans on here, but maybe I mean more of a Big 10 myopia.

I know Winnow is annoying, but he is just doing it to be annoying. The Big Ten fans actually believe the crap they say.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

hrmm, lets think about that tyek. in the imaginary debate that a few people have been thinking they are seeing, our shitty big ten conference is actually better than the pac ten. you know who called that one in the beginning of the season? no one. but somehow a few of you people have been reading differently.

I fail to see how the three buckeye fans (i'm aware i'm the worst one here) have been annoying aside from taking the bait constantly against winnow. by defending our team, who is nipping at the heels of our second bcs championship game in a row (out of the two ever played, mind you), against all you people who have constantly berated osu and the big ten all year? that makes us annoying? i know you're pissed that usc was almost as overrated as michigan this year, but looking back on the season, I fail to see how we weren't justified. hell, do you know how good it would feel to say I told you so to all you pac ten rimjobbers, after your conference busted down? oh thats right, injuries and such.
Fuck Michigan!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

The Big Ten's done nothing in post season yet. Lets hold our horses there Big Ten (11) fans. Lets hope for a OhioSU vs USC or ASU game in the Rose Bowl...then we can talk smack afterwards. Ohio doesn't deserve a shot at the BCS this year. Let Mizzou and West Virginia battle it out. If OhioSU gets a BSC slot, who are we going to get in the Rose Bowl? Illinois? lol The Big Ten (11) barely has one good team and they haven't played anyone yet. At least ASU faced three #2 teams and made a go of it instead of coasting through a fluff schedule (and still losing) like OhioSU.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

i know you're pissed that usc was almost as overrated as michigan this year, but looking back on the season, I fail to see how we weren't justified
I have stated many times, sadly and embarrassingly, that I am a Notre Dame and UCLA fan. With that said, I get tired of the people who always say the Pac 10 sucks at everything. Look at the fact that UCLA has 100 national championships. You can say that many were in the non-glamour sports, but quite a few of those have been basketball championships. Their football team has been lacking for a while now, I admit, but with USC turning into a superpower, it is raising the level of the other teams.

I am glad you love your Buckeyes, they are a damn good team one year ahead of schedule and the future looks bright. Gratz and enjoy it, but the Pac Ten bashing is a little old. If you live on the west coast, you would think that the media thinks we still play with leather helmets. II know much of it is in response to Winnow's baiting, but there is little difference in conference power among the top 3 or 4 conferences and even the Big East is getting back into things. Each conference has a couple of strong teams, some middle of the road and some crappy teams. One year the Pac 10 has more crap, the next the Big 10 does. This year I think the Big 10 does, for a couple years I thought it was the Big 12. The Pac 10 had some really lean years.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

plus I am close to 1000 posts so I needed to post some things. :D
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

The truth comes out!

Hey, wow, I passed 1000 and didn't even notice. Yay me.
- Ash
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Winnow wrote:Ohio doesn't deserve a shot at the BCS this year. Let Mizzou and West Virginia battle it out.
Your wording is off. As of today, Ohio State doesn't deserve a shot at the BCS Championship. If Mizzou and WVU win their remaining games (1 each?), Ohio State will still not deserve a shot at the BCS Championship. If one of them loses, no one else deserves to step into that game more than Ohio State.

Has an Ohio State fan been arguing that they belong in there more than Mizzou or WVU?
If OhioSU gets a BSC slot, who are we going to get in the Rose Bowl? Illinois? lol The Big Ten (11) barely has one good team and they haven't played anyone yet. At least ASU faced three #2 teams and made a go of it instead of coasting through a fluff schedule (and still losing) like OhioSU.
Which three #2 teams did ASU face? And what were they ranked when they faced them? You realize that in the same breath, you say the Big 10 has "barely one good team" and then mention that "at least" ASU made a go of some #2 teams, when Illinois beat the #1 team in the nation, on said team's home field.

For anyone else who thinks this board is "Big 10 centric", please find examples (outside of the specific anti-OSU or anti-UM threads) where any of us from the Big 10 bring this shit up other than as a direct response to someone (usually Winnow) saying something retarded.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

The only person that keeps bringing Ohio State up IS Winnow.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

My bad Tyek, I do believe that your location might have thrown me off on your team. However, you don't seem to grasp that us Big Ten people aren't the one's bringing up conference strength. We know our conference is going through a down period, every conference does. But we did respond to winnow's posts constantly.
Fuck Michigan!
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

But we did respond to winnow's posts constantly.
LOL why???
Xyphir
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xyphir »

Morgrym wrote:I went to school at WVU! Try being stuck where I am and surrounded by screaming VT fans...fricking sucks.
I'm a WVU alum as well (1997)! Let's Goooo... Mountaineers! I'm hoping they aren't looking past Pitt.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

The Mountaineers never look past Pitt. It's gonna be ugly.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

I hope they both lose. The resulting BCS-induced chaos and drama would be awesome to behold.
- Ash