Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Zygar
Gets Around
Gets Around

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Post by Zygar »

Last edited by Zygar on September 14, 2006, 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

This was on the front page..
Nintendo Wii Launches in the US November 20 for $250

By Alice Hill
RealTechNews

It’s official. The next salvo in the console wars has been fired: The Seattle PI “accidently” leaked the launch date and price point for its next generation console, the oddly named Nintendo Wii. According to the leak, the Wii launches on November 19, 2006 for a price of $250 USD. Today the new website for the Wii also went live. (Click here to check out Wii.com)

To come with Wii Sports, which includes golf, bowling, baseball and tennis games controlled by swinging the wii-mote. 25 titles available by end of year. 30 classic games, including Zelda, Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong. Source: Gizmodo

We Say: While Sony struggles with a spiraling price tag and delays, and the Xbox 360 works on keeping the momentum of last year’s head start, we think it may be Nintendo who steals the show this round. And They Say: Why’s laughing now, punk?
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Nice and cheap is it?
N64 and SNES games for download are they?
Plays GameCube discs out of the box you say?
And uses GameCube Controllers as well, it can?
New Zelda and a decent launch line-up, can it?
Boney girl arms?
Elephants butt?

I'm excited.
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Here's a rundown.

249.99 US
Launch Nov 19th
Wii Sports in the box
1 Wii-mote + nunchuk in the box
The remote will sell for $39.99, the nunchuck for $19.99.
1st Party Games will cost roughly $49.99. 3rd party are free to set their own prices
Virtual console games will be $5 for NES, $8 for SNES, $10 for N64. Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong and Legend of Zelda at launch.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Here's a bit of the Wii IU as well as the(I assume) dynamic avatar creation aptly dubbed Mii.

http://www.wii.com/en_US/
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Exciting news indeed!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's cheap AND fun!

Any news on units available at launch? Supposedly Nintendo has their act together and will have enough.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Probably has been posted, but it's new to me!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3883&hl=en

Wii vs. PS3 - Apple Style
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Zygar
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Zygar »

Form the Seattlepi.com article:

The company plans to ship 4 million of the Wii consoles worldwide this year.
Zygar
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Zygar »

also from that article:

There will be a photo channel that will allow users to use the Wii to display digital photographs on television.

There also will be an easy-to-use interactive news channel and weather channel.

Perhaps most intriguing, the Wii will make it possible to browse the Web on the television. Microsoft's Xbox 360 does not permit this because that could negate the need to buy a Windows PC.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Zygar wrote:Form the Seattlepi.com article:

The company plans to ship 4 million of the Wii consoles worldwide this year.
Hmmm, knowing how many they have ready for day one release would be interesting. 4 million isn't much depending on how many go to Japan and how many of those 4 million are planned for December.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

I liked it better when I thought it was going to be sub 200 bucks.
Animale
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Animale »

Inflation is a bitch :(
Animale Vicioso
64 Gnome Enchanter
<retired>
60 Undead Mage
Hyjal <retired>
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

I'm sorta disapointed that they're packing the box with an obvious party-game like Wii sports yet only package one Wiimote with the thing and sell the complete controller (face it, most games will use the Wii-mote and the 'chuk) for 60$.

Regardless, for me, the buzz around the Wii has diminished quite a bit. I'm going to wait for a while to make sure it doesn't go the way of the GC before even thinking of getting one.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Animalor wrote:I'm sorta disapointed that they're packing the box with an obvious party-game like Wii sports yet only package one Wiimote with the thing and sell the complete controller (face it, most games will use the Wii-mote and the 'chuk) for 60$.

Regardless, for me, the buzz around the Wii has diminished quite a bit. I'm going to wait for a while to make sure it doesn't go the way of the GC before even thinking of getting one.
/Agree, I am just not willing to buy another console to play the new Mario/Metroid/Zelda.. I will wait to here opinions on it and actually play it a bit first then I'll think about buying it.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Wii comes in ~50.00 less than a core 360.

The point made about the controller is valid. 360's, and even the PS3, are primarily for single player or multiplayer online. If you're going to look stupid flailing your arms around using the motion controller, you'll want someone in the room with you to look stupid too so the Wii costs the same as a Core 360 if you consider the geek factor.

It comes down to if permanent low res graphics is worth 50.00 less initally and if waving your arms around will remain fun along with the strange two handed, corded together controller after the initial gmae or two.

I'm not from the Zelda generation so that game means nothing to me to make the Wii a must buy.

It's going to be a big hit with the little kiddies for sure. It could very well be like a game that has a fun demo (360's Table Tennis) but gets old pretty quick.

Wii shall see!
Dal-KoE
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dal-KoE »

At $250/$300 (2nd controls) My kids ARE going to be delighted to find one under the Christmas Tree..

Oh .. and STFU Winnow
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

The core 360 is the one without a hard drive, correct? Stop comparing a completely gimped 360 to a functional Wii.

This is the first console in a really long time (like since the PS1) that I'm the least bit excited about. I'm not gonna have a joygasm or anything, but I am gonna preorder.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

masteen wrote:The core 360 is the one without a hard drive, correct? Stop comparing a completely gimped 360 to a functional Wii.

This is the first console in a really long time (like since the PS1) that I'm the least bit excited about. I'm not gonna have a joygasm or anything, but I am gonna preorder.
The Wii has a hard drive to download demos?
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

How will it play all the old games you can buy?

Redownload everytime you want to play them? (of course super mario 1-3 was like 50k total or some shit)

But i know n64 games are like 12-18meg each, etc
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Looks like the Wii will use SD memory sticks:
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2006S ... 038478.htm
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

masteen wrote:Looks like the Wii will use SD memory sticks:
The core system has memory cards too (and is upgradable to a HD which the Wii isn't)....and the memory sticks will probably cost a boatload as well.
Wii 512 MB SD Memory priced at $39.99,
hmm or 99.00 for a 20GB HD.

that 512MB is gonna hold a ton of info!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Winnow wrote:
The core system has memory cards too (and is upgradable to a HD which the Wii isn't)....and the memory sticks will probably cost a boatload as well.

1 gig SD sticks sell for $19.99 on newegg. Your fanboi is showing.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

masteen wrote:
Winnow wrote:

Are they standard SD? Even if they are, 99.00 for a 4GB stick from discount vendor or 99.00 for 20GB HD.

I'm showing 59.00 for 1GB Wii memory on gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?coo ... _id=802515

you sure it's normal SD?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Winnow wrote:
masteen wrote:
Winnow wrote:

Are they standard SD? Even if they are, 99.00 for a 4GB stick from discount vendor or 99.00 for 20GB HD.
I guess it comes down to how much space we will need. I don't see myself downloading all that many n64 games, as there weren't that many good ones. Most of the old shit I want is from the SNES.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

As long as it fits the entire SNES/NES game library on it I still might buy it.

Also as long as they dont charge stupid fucking amounts to download them. If i have to pay more than 2 or 3 dollars to download an snes game for Wii then it won't be worth it.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:As long as it fits the entire SNES/NES game library on it I still might buy it.

Also as long as they dont charge stupid fucking amounts to download them. If i have to pay more than 2 or 3 dollars to download an snes game for Wii then it won't be worth it.
Foiled again! Pump out the money for the memory cards then $5-10.00 per old game.

From same article quoted above:
Wii's virtual console, which covers older titles from Nintendo's legacy consoles for about $5-$10 for each game.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Winnow wrote:
masteen wrote:
Winnow wrote:

I'm showing 59.00 for 1GB Wii memory on gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?coo ... _id=802515

you sure it's normal SD?
Until MS stops selling 64MB memory cards for 40$, this isn't really a battle you can win Winnow.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

That's pretty retarded considering I can goto bookmans or gamestop and pickup any game I felt like for less than a dollar and play them on a controller that doesn't make me feel like a fag.

If the price ever drops to the sub 200 ranges I'll still pick it up probably
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Here's exact pricing:
Finally, the pricing for downloadable games in Japan was given as ¥500 for NES titles ($4), ¥800 ($7) for SNES titles and ¥1,000 ($9) for Nintendo 64 titles. The games will be paid for via pre-paid point cards, with the classic controller being bundled for free with a 5,000 point card.
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_i ... tory=10871
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

The older games do seem a bit expensive. Wonder how long it will before it's hacked so you can just use ROMs.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Speaking of games, it looks like all the big platformers like Metroid, Zelda, Mario, wario, ect. will go for $60, while the games from other dev houses are gonna be $50.

Amazon and EB both have pretty big lists of games in the pipeline, all with ship dates in Nov thru Jan.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

who gives a crap about old games. people play them for two minutes and remark that they can't believe they ever enjoyed such dated crap.

what I want is new stuff, and wii doesn't offer anything that I can't already get on my old -regular- xbox or gamecube in terms of graphics quality, and nintendo only comes out with one or two good games a year. a faggy controller I have to wave around like a dumbass isn't going to sell a ton of systems. nintendo will abandon this machine like they abandoned the gamecube two years into it's life (if that long). they are ludicrously out of touch with what the market wants in both japan and the west, and only their software (and handhelds) allow them to remain in business.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

regarding old games like the one's Wii will have, I've mentioned this before, but someone put out a couple DVDs for the Xbox that have just about every game out there for emulators. BAED 1-3 (Big Ass Emulator Disc)

Installed on my Xbox's hard drive I have just about every game made for these consoles (14,620 games in all)

- Atari 2600
- Atari 5200
- Atari Lynx
- Colecovision
- Intellivision
- MSX
- MSX2
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super NES
- Sega Master System
- Sega Genesis
- Turbografx 16
- Neo Geo Pocket
- WonderSwan

Those 14 thousand games fit on one DVD. It has a nice interface to choose between the consoles and the games for each console.

Another DVD had every SNES/SNES64 game (well I think its between 2-300 of the best ones) which I also have installed on my Xbox Hard Drive.

I didnt bother with the handheld BAED DVD but that has:

Gameboy: 1,480 games
Gameboy Color: 1,233 games
Gameboy Advance : 1,023 games
Game Gear: 413 games

And these three DVDs are currently posted on the newsgroups (just checked) along with one more DVD full of Arcade Roms.

So anyway...I have just under 15,000 games installed and easily accessed on my Xbox...and I don't play any of them and spent 30 minutes looking around, mostly at the Atari 2600 games because that's what I had as a kid...I played Warlords for..oh 5 minutes.

Point is, who the hell wants to really play these games for more than a minute to say, "wow, I remember this!" ok, lets switch consoles and play a HD game now. To be fair, I know some people like the older games (Aslanna) so some people might like it but I doubt for $5-10 a game.

Having the Nintendo library available is great for marketing though because it sounds great.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Aslanna wrote:The older games do seem a bit expensive. Wonder how long it will before it's hacked so you can just use ROMs.
I doubt this is hackable and if it is nintendo will find a way to fuck your console considering its able to connect to the net even when its turned off.

And then you have a netless wii which is just as gimp imo
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Winnow wrote:regarding old games like the one's Wii will have, I've mentioned this before, but someone put out a couple DVDs for the Xbox that have just about every game out there for emulators. BAED 1-3 (Big Ass Emulator Disc)

Installed on my Xbox's hard drive I have just about every game made for these consoles (14,620 games in all)

- Atari 2600
- Atari 5200
- Atari Lynx
- Colecovision
- Intellivision
- MSX
- MSX2
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super NES
- Sega Master System
- Sega Genesis
- Turbografx 16
- Neo Geo Pocket
- WonderSwan

Those 14 thousand games fit on one DVD. It has a nice interface to choose between the consoles and the games for each console.

Another DVD had every SNES/SNES64 game (well I think its between 2-300 of the best ones) which I also have installed on my Xbox Hard Drive.

I didnt bother with the handheld BAED DVD but that has:

Gameboy: 1,480 games
Gameboy Color: 1,233 games
Gameboy Advance : 1,023 games
Game Gear: 413 games

And these three DVDs are currently posted on the newsgroups (just checked) along with one more DVD full of Arcade Roms.

So anyway...I have just under 15,000 games installed and easily accessed on my Xbox...and I don't play any of them and spent 30 minutes looking around, mostly at the Atari 2600 games because that's what I had as a kid...I played Warlords for..oh 5 minutes.

Point is, who the hell wants to really play these games for more than a minute to say, "wow, I remember this!" ok, lets switch consoles and play a HD game now. To be fair, I know some people like the older games (Aslanna) so some people might like it but I doubt for $5-10 a game.

Having the Nintendo library available is great for marketing though because it sounds great.
that'd be me. i could give a shit less about mario sunshine kart paper extreme tennis basketball and all that other faggot shit they come out with. i don't like metroid and i don't like zelda. i want a wii so all the shit i want to play is in one spot and i dont have to have 8 consoles hooked up to my tv.

will you mod my xbox :(
Last edited by *~*stragi*~* on September 15, 2006, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

masteen wrote:Speaking of games, it looks like all the big platformers like Metroid, Zelda, Mario, wario, ect. will go for $60, while the games from other dev houses are gonna be $50.

Amazon and EB both have pretty big lists of games in the pipeline, all with ship dates in Nov thru Jan.
also stupidly expensive for completely inferior games compared to xbox 360
and those are fucking overpriced too.. this shit should be like 29.99 or 39.99
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:
Aslanna wrote:The older games do seem a bit expensive. Wonder how long it will before it's hacked so you can just use ROMs.
I doubt this is hackable and if it is nintendo will find a way to fuck your console considering its able to connect to the net even when its turned off.

They're so cheap, you could have a hacked Wii for your prized ancient ROM games (for the cost of 25 Nintendo 64 games) and another Wii for online...don't see the point though unless you really think you're going to be playing old games a lot.

Is your Xbox hacked? You can play them easy enough on that.

The Wii will be hacked. The Game Cube is, 360 is, PS2 is...

Your point about having netless Wii might not be true either as the 360's hack is just DVD firmware which can either be switched using dual boot firmware or by changing the firmware back to the original once Microsoft figures out how to detect it.
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

I see the backlash has started early. But then I remember all the "omg 2 screens how dumb" threads about the DS too.

I'll be getting a Wii. The new Zelda game plus the ability to keep my GameCube stuff is reason enough. The fact that I can free up some storage space by ditching my old N64 is a bonus.

PS: Claiming a new console is no use to you because you've all ready stolen all the back-catalogue games for it is a shite argument.

PPS: Yes retrogaming is shit. I'll buy 1-2 N64 titles and 1 SNES title max.
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Winnow wrote:
*~*stragi*~* wrote:

They're so cheap, you could have a hacked Wii for your prized ancient ROM games (for the cost of 25 Nintendo 64 games) and another Wii for online...don't see the point though unless you really think you're going to be playing old games a lot.

Is your Xbox hacked? You can play them easy enough on that.

The Wii will be hacked. The Game Cube is, 360 is, PS2 is...

Your point about having netless Wii might not be true either as the 360's hack is just DVD firmware which can either be switched using dual boot firmware or by changing the firmware back to the original once Microsoft figures out how to detect it.
no but i asked you to mod it a few posts up!

also 250 bucks is exceeding my comfort spending level.
my 360 was free which is the only reason i have it :>
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

vn_Tanc wrote: PS: Claiming a new console is no use to you because you've all ready stolen all the back-catalogue games for it is a shite argument.
No, my point was that even free, the games aren't going to be played more than a couple minutes at most so I'm having a hard time seeing selling them for $5-10.00 each.

And you don't need a hacked XBox. These games are all available for the PC as well. And it's not like, "well I want it on the Wii because of the controller...the controller isn't like the old school one anyway so that point is lame as well. If they offer an old school controller for $59.99 (Wii's going to make all their $$ off of mega expansive peripherals and overpriced decades old games), you can buy that for the PC as well.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

If you think retrogaming is shit or that there is no market it for it I'm going to say you're probably wrong. If there was no interest in it companies wouldn't be doing it. It's not just Nintendo. There's Microsoft with the Arcade Live thing. And I'm not sure what's planned for the PS3 but I know Sony is working on an emulator and service for the PSP for PS1 games. That's not really something I care about but it is just another example.

So while it may not interest you it doesn't mean others don't care about it. I think the main thing though is how much money are people willing to pay for older games. I mean it's not like there were really any new development costs associated with it. It's already in their catalog. $8 to play a 15 year old game seems a bit excessive. And that's only if you can download it as many times as you want. If you only get one shot at it, and have to store it on flash, that adds even more to the expense. (Just adding that in as I haven't heard one way or the other how they are doing it)

I honestlty don't see a 'backlash' here either just because people have criticisms. Way to be overly dramatic.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Akanae
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Akanae »

Winnow wrote:
vn_Tanc wrote: PS: Claiming a new console is no use to you because you've all ready stolen all the back-catalogue games for it is a shite argument.
No, my point was that even free, the games aren't going to be played more than a couple minutes at most so I'm having a hard time seeing selling them for $5-10.00 each.

And you don't need a hacked XBox. These games are all available for the PC as well. And it's not like, "well I want it on the Wii because of the controller...the controller isn't like the old school one anyway so that point is lame as well. If they offer an old school controller for $59.99 (Wii's going to make all their $$ off of mega expansive peripherals and overpriced decades old games), you can buy that for the PC as well.

The Wiimote turned sideways is pretty much a classic NES controller. Also you will be able to use Gamecube controllers as well. I think the price point for the old games is a little high but it won't deter me from buying one that I want. What does X-box sell classic games for in the arcade?

Also your argument about the Core X-box system costing as much as the Wii + extra wiimote and nunchuck is retarded. For the Wii you are getting 2 controllers, 2 controller add ons, a game and the system. for $300 X-box gives you a gimped out system that can't even go online and 1 controller. Not exactly a fair comparision.
WOW - Eewy priest of Cenarius
EQ- Akanae Tendo officer of OTB ~retired~
COH - Akanae Empathy Defender on Pinnacle ~retired~
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Winnow wrote:No, my point was that even free, the games aren't going to be played more than a couple minutes at most so I'm having a hard time seeing selling them for $5-10.00 each.
As much as i wanted to see SNES stuff for $5 or less, you're nuts if you think no one plays those games for long. I can name 5 SNES games just off the top of my head that I'd play for longer on the Wii (assuming i get one) than most Xbox or PS gamers will play their latest shitty $60+ light show.

I'm not saying everyone's like me, but if I decide to drop cash on the Wii, you'd better believe I'll be getting way more than my money's worth from the older games.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Niffoni wrote: As much as i wanted to see SNES stuff for $5 or less, you're nuts if you think no one plays those games for long. I can name 5 SNES games just off the top of my head that I'd play for longer on the Wii (assuming i get one) than most Xbox or PS gamers will play their latest shitty $60+ light show.

I'm not saying everyone's like me, but if I decide to drop cash on the Wii, you'd better believe I'll be getting way more than my money's worth from the older games.
I see an initial huge curiosity driven spike in old game purchases on the Nintendo along with all the memory sticks they sell, which will give them a huge quarter but then don't see it sustaining itself on a monthly basis afterwards. Xbox live is nice in that it introduces two or so new games a month so they are in the spotlight and showcased. People will focus on them and you'll get a mix of new and old games on Xbox Arcade. It's a great model IMO.

BTW, I haven't looked, but does the Wii come with a memory card or is everyone that wants to save a game going to have to buy one on top of the 249.00 price tag?
dibit_eq
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by dibit_eq »

I'm glad console fanboi's are divided into groups that despise each other... I can only imagine what they could do if united...
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

It's got 512 flash built in.
Akanae
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Akanae »

Penny Arcade on the Wii launch info

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/09/15

Winnow is the haggard sony enthusiast! :razz:
WOW - Eewy priest of Cenarius
EQ- Akanae Tendo officer of OTB ~retired~
COH - Akanae Empathy Defender on Pinnacle ~retired~
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

There are rumors of many of the supposed launch titles being delayed not just past release, but into 2007.

For me, that's unacceptable. I don't need a $250 console to tell me the fucking weather.