What do you think about the world?
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

The 20yo vigilante.

Post by Animalor »

Kid came to the US from Nova Scotia to see his dad, stole 3 guns and his dad's truck, shot 2 registered sex offenders in their homes(got the info from the sex offender registry). Ditched the truck in Bangor and hopped a bus to Boston. Cops stopped the bus and got on board, kid sees this and shoots himself in the head.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/ ... ml?ref=rss

Had this gone on much longer, they might've been able to make a movie out of this.
Deward
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Deward »

Two less sex offenders on the streets. I wish the kid hadn't offed himself. I would have donated to his legal fund.
Deward
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

I wonder if he was in the country legally?
Last edited by Cartalas on April 18, 2006, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Cartalas wrote:I wonder if he was in the country leagally?
:twisted:
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Deward wrote:Two less sex offenders on the streets. I wish the kid hadn't offed himself. I would have donated to his legal fund.
no you wouldn't have.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

kyoukan wrote:
Deward wrote:Two less sex offenders on the streets. I wish the kid hadn't offed himself. I would have donated to his legal fund.
no you wouldn't have.
Can we get some RL pics posted please? I've got to see why you are such a bitter cunt. There has to be a reason.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
kyoukan wrote:
no you wouldn't have.
Can we get some RL pics posted please? I've got to see why you are such a bitter cunt. There has to be a reason.
Does that mean I should be able to tell why you're such a myopic sheeplike imbecile by looking at a picture of you? If so, make with the posting!
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

Yay for the 2 dead sex offenders, yet..why the fuck did you go and shoot yourself
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Can we get some RL pics posted please? I've got to see why you are such a bitter cunt. There has to be a reason.
Sharing a planet with worthless shit sacks like and your horrifying ilk have ruthlessly shattered my optimism and faith in humanity to a pulp.

Why in christ would I provide you with masturbation material? The thought of you jerking it to a jpg of me while you fantasize about me begging for your hot white republicock frankly makes my reproductive organs shrivel up defensively into my chest cavity.
Breagen
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Breagen »

Now that is funny.
Forest Stalker - EQ Retired
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

noel wrote:Does that mean I should be able to tell why you're such a myopic sheeplike imbecile by looking at a picture of you? If so, make with the posting!
Forgot to say racist.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Why were they registerred sex offenders?

I had a friend in highschool who thought it would be funny to streak at a football game and he got busted for it. One of his possible punishments would have been to register as a sex offender for several years because apparantly streaking = sex offending.

Did he kill two streakers?
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

kyoukan wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Can we get some RL pics posted please? I've got to see why you are such a bitter cunt. There has to be a reason.
Sharing a planet with worthless shit sacks like and your horrifying ilk have ruthlessly shattered my optimism and faith in humanity to a pulp.

Why in christ would I provide you with masturbation material? The thought of you jerking it to a jpg of me while you fantasize about me begging for your hot white republicock frankly makes my reproductive organs shrivel up defensively into my chest cavity.

Well suicide is always a way out.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Cartalas wrote:
kyoukan wrote:

Well suicide is always a way out.
Please feel free to practice what you preach.