New Year Resolutions!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

New Year Resolutions!

Post by Sargeras »

If any...

Discuss!
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

I haven't made any in a year or two, and I've been more satisfied with myself since.
miir and I are best friends. <3
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

I think it's time to quit smoking -cigarettes- again.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

Freaking organize myself.
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Ding 60...
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Get back to lifting weights... racquetball twice a week isn't cutting it.
en kærlighed småkager
Shanter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Shanter »

Quit drinking carbonated beverages. I went for about 6 months earlier this year without drinking any, just recently went back to drinking it.

That and get back into the gym....again.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

I need to stop lifting things that other people are amazed I can lift, the pain for weeks after is not worth it. I must be getting old.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
podarok
No Stars!

Post by podarok »

I'm initiating posting on VV and quitting smoking. Also, maybe I'll quit drinking them soda pops. They's bad for you.

Kegge Wickedstout
Quellious
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Hi. Fuck off.
en kærlighed småkager
podarok
No Stars!

Post by podarok »

Fuck who now? I could use a little.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Kylere wrote:I need to stop lifting things that other people are amazed I can lift, the pain for weeks after is not worth it. I must be getting old.
Wow, you're like the incredible hulk.

I kind of wish you'd die in a fire.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

The weeks of pain that can only come from trying to lift the rusty Camaro off of the blocks in the front lawn.
en kærlighed småkager
Knarlz
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knarlz »

Going to give the stop smoking a serious run.
Both the wife and i have smoked over 30 years ( ! )

We have gotten Zyban perscriptions and hopefully that reduces the stress enough to work.
Pride of nationality depends not on ignorance of other nations, but on ignorance of one's own.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Sylvus wrote:
Kylere wrote:I need to stop lifting things that other people are amazed I can lift, the pain for weeks after is not worth it. I must be getting old.

You know, you are such a girly little bitch that I think it is hilarious. Do you have to drink to work up the courage to post like that? I bet you do.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

Sounds kind of awkward but I want to try a semi-committed relationship with someone who’s not very shallow, all my life for some reason I have feared them (or seen negativity in them through others) and have always broken them off myself after no more then 1-2 weeks
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Kylere wrote:
Sylvus wrote:

You know, you are such a girly little bitch that I think it is hilarious. Do you have to drink to work up the courage to post like that? I bet you do.
I'm curious as to how that makes me "girly"?

I've never had any problem expressing my distaste for you; there's no working up any courage. Contrary to what you might believe, you're not an intimidating figure on the internet. I find you to be kind of a joke.

From crying about your divorce/ex to updating a couple thousand people who could care less that it's now been 13 hours instead of 12 and a half since you quit smoking, each time you post it gets more and more captivating, I swear. What's that, you're 1/64th Indian and feel quite persecuted by the white man? Oh no, you crashed the HRTBR8KR!! Can I see more of your "beautiful" wife's art?? How about another primer on the geography or civics of Flint? Why haven't you ever mentioned your political affiliation??? Haha, I'm just kidding, I'm actually a little surprised you finished that whole three-sentence post without mentioning that you're a libertarian.

I read most of your inane bullshit like I read most of the threads on this board. Somtimes, like in this thread, I see you trying to sound like you're cool or you're interesting and if I'm bored enough I'll step in and just laugh or make a derisive comment in the hopes that maybe someday you'll realize what a tremendous loser you are and you'll stop making asinine posts that continually lower peoples' opinions of you.

So no, even though your feats of strength make you a regular Bill Kazmaier (to the point that their negative impact is making you resolve to quit impressing people with them), I don't really have to work up any courage to try and point out to you how big of a turd you actually are.

Go Blue!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

oh yah sylvus ur such a girly man why dont you go to flint and kcik his ass

lofls
Tuddi2
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tuddi2 »

bill kazmaier was an american, the americans were WEAK !

and he even used sauce.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

To keep playing the piano as much as I have been, more so if possible.

To make a start towards getting a degree.

To stay off teh drugs.

Go to the gym.

To read more.

To travel somewhere awesome for a few months of this year.

To have a successful photography exhibition.

To get over +1000 dmg on my mage's gear and continue to be the first guild on the server to do the big bosses.

To appreciate people and not lose my temper or be insane.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

lol at that last one, you might want to stop posting!
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

:razz:
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

Sylvus wrote:
Kylere wrote:
Sylvus wrote:

I'm curious as to how that makes me "girly"?

I've never had any problem expressing my distaste for you; there's no working up any courage. Contrary to what you might believe, you're not an intimidating figure on the internet. I find you to be kind of a joke.

From crying about your divorce/ex to updating a couple thousand people who could care less that it's now been 13 hours instead of 12 and a half since you quit smoking, each time you post it gets more and more captivating, I swear. What's that, you're 1/64th Indian and feel quite persecuted by the white man? Oh no, you crashed the HRTBR8KR!! Can I see more of your "beautiful" wife's art?? How about another primer on the geography or civics of Flint? Why haven't you ever mentioned your political affiliation??? Haha, I'm just kidding, I'm actually a little surprised you finished that whole three-sentence post without mentioning that you're a libertarian.

I read most of your inane bullshit like I read most of the threads on this board. Somtimes, like in this thread, I see you trying to sound like you're cool or you're interesting and if I'm bored enough I'll step in and just laugh or make a derisive comment in the hopes that maybe someday you'll realize what a tremendous loser you are and you'll stop making asinine posts that continually lower peoples' opinions of you.

So no, even though your feats of strength make you a regular Bill Kazmaier (to the point that their negative impact is making you resolve to quit impressing people with them), I don't really have to work up any courage to try and point out to you how big of a turd you actually are.
hahahahahahahahaaha
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

The other day I was at Winco and totally lifted a stack of shopping carts. Normally, I would have given it a pass, but there were a whole bunch of people there and, well, I just had to show them wtf was up here in this motherfucker.

They were blown away, but I have some regrets, since I will be sore for like WEEKS.
en kærlighed småkager
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

the usual quit smoking and work out more resolution. but i think im gonna say fuck it
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Sylvus is the toughest motherfucker ever to post to Message Board!

But clearly a bitch in real life. Your problem is that you do not like being a bitch, and you come here to pretend to be tough. You obviously track every single thing I post here to add to your dossier on me, so why don't you add this...You are my bitch, and you matter absolutely nothing to any human being you are not paying to be nice to you.

Of course the difference between us is that if you were friends with someone and they died, I would not be a cockmunch about it. Beyond that your room temp IQ is the second half, add in jealousy and we are done. Maybe you can work on growing up now. Funny thing you accusing me of being a stalker when you rush to PDA my posts to provide you later whacking off material.

You are the shitcock theory personified. Just a little pansy bitch in RL trying to sound big here, it is not going to work. But if you want to feel like a man for one night go ahead, I believe in charity.
She Dreams in Digital
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

Yeah Sylvus why don't you go pick up a 500 lb. barrel of crude oil over your head to impress me you big fucking internet PUSSY!
And as you approach the 30 year old mark you need to get a fucking mohawk and write angst poetry to show how fucking manly you are you nancy boy sissy pants.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

One time I lifted up a horse and it kicked a gardener. :( I was really sore for a long time.
en kærlighed småkager
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

My New Years Resolution was going to be to stop procrastinating.

But I think I'll wait for next New Years...or maybe the one after that.

:roll:
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

My New Years resolution is to leave this godforsaken shithole of a state and get my life back on track. 2005 was a fucked up year.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Kylere wrote:Sylvus is the toughest motherfucker ever to post to Message Board!

But clearly a bitch in real life. Your problem is that you do not like being a bitch, and you come here to pretend to be tough.
:lol:
Kylere wrote:I need to stop lifting things that other people are amazed I can lift
I'm not the one claiming I'm tough on the internet, that's about a dumb a thing as someone can do, and your practicing it is what lured me into this thread in the first place. I will agree that I do think I'm a lot more intelligent than many of the posters, yourself included, on this board. I will also defer to the intelligence of several people on this board, but I digress...

While moderately incoherent, I think I've deciphered the general meaning you were trying to put forth. I'm still a bit at a loss with the
Of course the difference between us is that if you were friends with someone and they died, I would not be a cockmunch about it. Beyond that your room temp IQ is the second half, add in jealousy and we are done.
My room temp IQ is the second half of what? And what, pray tell, am I jealous of? Your authentic replica light sabre? Your super awesome vanity plates? The Hefneresque lifestyle that you lead from your mansion in Flint, Michigan?

You accuse me of having to pay people to care about me and then say I need to grow up in the same breath. That's awfully cute. I'm still kind of unsure what leads you to say I'm acting like a toughguy all over the place, but I think you might be projecting.

All I'm trying to do is convince you not to be such a douchebag with the posts about yourself. If you didn't bring that shit up too often, I couldn't have cited any of these facts about your life without having to reference a single old post of yours. It's not stalking, you have a very Pilsburrian quality about your posts. Stalking would be if I was thinking about you or talking about you in all of my posts, I generally just directly confront you.

Go Blue!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Kylere wrote:Of course the difference between us is that if you were friends with someone and they died
That reminds me, did the coroner's report ever come out?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Although A2 seems to be leading Flint by a rather wide margin, I have yet to see anyone lift amazingly impressive things.

such as this:

en kærlighed småkager
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Canelek wrote:Although A2 seems to be leading Flint by a rather wide margin, I have yet to see anyone lift amazingly impressive things.

such as this:

I saw him lift a beer at fan faire!!
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Of course the cockmunches never realize that when you make resolutions like that it is because you are sitting there with a heating pad on your shoulder, popping vicodins because you stopped a cabinet from falling over at work, which blew away everyone that saw it. But it was not worth it in the long run, and the last time I got really hurt I did it helping someone move over summer, and early spring I messed up both my elbows so much helping some one move that I have had to have a series of nasty stinging uncomfortable shots to try to ease the pain ( which is NOT working)

But when you are a little bitch and madly jealous of anyone with a life like Sylvus is proving to be you look find any angle you can. It is okay, feel tough little man, I will let you imagine that you have teh hug3 peni5 go ahead.
She Dreams in Digital
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

Mine is to stop being so dramatic... get my license, and read more..
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

Lose weight, same one Ive had for the last 7years. So far so fat!
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Hamlas3r
PSN ID: Hamlaser

Post by Trias »

kill 5 dogs with my car while driving with my feet!

1 down 4 to go
Sendarie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sendarie »

Finish my jumps and get my A license for skydiving.

Get off my ass and finish those last 5 class's for my BS.
Sendarie
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

So no, even though your feats of strength make you a regular Bill Kazmaier
Any relation to John Cena?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Impregnate the wife.

Significantly decrease my DVD spending :P

Various work related goals.

Spend more time in the yard this spring/summer.

Develope a workout routine and stick with it.

Pay off 2 credit cards.

Those aren't anything ground-breaking, but they all improve my life in one way or another.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Ashur 3.0
Stop reading Current Events section (just added)
- Ash
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Fairweather Pure wrote:Impregnate the wife. ( Need Some Help)

Significantly decrease my DVD spending :P ( Porn can be Expensive)

Spend more time in the yard this spring/summer. ( Your Neighbors will love the decrease in dandolions)

Pay off 2 credit cards. ( How about my Bank one and Citibank)

Those aren't anything ground-breaking, but they all improve my life in one way or another.

Sorry Fair I had to, Love ya
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Fash wrote:I think it's time to quit smoking -cigarettes- again.
actually... no, i don't think it is... yet.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

lose 25 lbs :oops:
Ennia Morricone
Everfrost
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: New Year Resolutions!

Post by Winnow »

*bump* flames and all!
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I think I want to Gain 50lbs this year. Seeing as how all the other times I have said that I want to lose weight it worked in reverse so maybe this will hold true this year as well.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re:

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Fairweather Pure wrote:Impregnate the wife.

Pay off 2 credit cards.

Nice bump. I just want to say that I accomplished everything on my list from 2006 except sticking with the workout routine.

This year? I guess just work towards various financial goals, go on a couple of nice vacations (1 solo, 2 couple, and 2 family), and spend time enjoying the things I already have (video/board games, various hobbies, ect). I have a feeling I'll be buying a lot less video games this year. Oh yeah, maybe get back into a workout routine.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Re: Re:

Post by Tyek »

Fairweather Pure wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:Impregnate the wife.

Pay off 2 credit cards.

Nice bump. I just want to say that I accomplished everything on my list from 2006 except sticking with the workout routine.

This year? I guess just work towards various financial goals, go on a couple of nice vacations (1 solo, 2 couple, and 2 family), and spend time enjoying the things I already have (video/board games, various hobbies, ect). I have a feeling I'll be buying a lot less video games this year. Oh yeah, maybe get back into a workout routine.
No Surgeries this year, 10 years in a row is getting old.

Hoping to get a huge return thanks to the Solar incentives from the panels we had installed. If we do, I can elimate a lot of bills. Need to have extra cash, the son is a junior in high school, so college is close.

Happy New Years to all.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Bubba Grizz wrote:I think I want to Gain 50lbs this year. Seeing as how all the other times I have said that I want to lose weight it worked in reverse so maybe this will hold true this year as well.
Just be in constant pain, lost 20 pounds I had gained from sitting on my ass because I can't eat much from all the pain. I also have been playing soccer (when the foot and knees allow) and lost another 10 pounds. I am at my high school weight. 6'1" 195 pounds and at 41 almost 42 I am actually looking pretty muscular. Legs are huge and chest and stomach are getting very muscular. Wife is digging it. She lost 16 pounds too, and she was not a big girl, so we are getting SEXY again.

My favorite compliment lately was at a bar where a 300 pound african american woman said I was the sexiest white man she had ever seen and she wanted to take me home and break me. LOL wife thought it was hilarious.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon