Supperdave did it

Stupid posts by stupid people get put here for you to laugh at them.
bonechip
No Stars!

Supperdave did it

Post by bonechip »

agentx (bonechip on veeshan) here:

i stand by writing yesterday. if you flame me in game make sure you spell my name right, my kids have characters very similar to mine, have identical last names, and they are all dark elf characters.

anyway, I WAS THE ONLY ONE to push supperdave to return the plat. as the guild chat went wild, i, and only i, told him IN GUILD CHAT that it was wrong to keep the plat.

the lodizal KS, the plat caper, and an AI guildie ninja looting an epic piece from my best (eq) friends guild all happened within the same day or two.

i think it piss poor that these guys werent booted. i actually left the guild the next day or so after the plat was taken. as agentx i said i was still in to throw ppl off the scent, guess it worked like a charm.

i provided the names of guild leaders so that you ppl would put pressure on them to do the right thing.

BUT, you ppl are too stupid to do so. you got hung up on anon, wondering if i was mad cause i didn't get my cut, being a total karae assholes instead of reading the ACTUAL TEXT (no one told him he was out of line and should buy 81k plat worth of manners or personality)

it's obvious you ppl are all children that dont understand the complexities of life, dont have any real responsibility, and dont have the most basic understanding of the world around you.

you ppl and ai all deserve each other and what you do to each other. if you wanna flame me some more go ahead. trading insults with you kids is amusing, immature on my part too, but amusing non the less.

anyway, have at it you pack animals ... the floor is yours
Last edited by bonechip on December 3, 2002, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
bonechip
veeshan
eq nazis, enjoy your
loot
guild
power
your life has peaked
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Jesus Christ, use the fucking Reply button and add to the already existing threads instead of spamming us with new ones about the same fucking thing.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
bonechip
No Stars!

Post by bonechip »

negative aslanna READ the actual TEXT.
bonechip
veeshan
eq nazis, enjoy your
loot
guild
power
your life has peaked
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Move to retard plz.
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Aslanna wrote:Jesus Christ, use the fucking Reply button and add to the already existing threads instead of spamming us with new ones about the same fucking thing.
Or in other words:

Go jump off a cliff and ease the world of it's suffering with you around.
Sheryl
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Sheryl »

/snore

How many of these Supperdave threads do we really need? :roll:
Cidvicious wrote:Move to retard plz.
Agreed.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I vote for a lifetime ban. Bonedchimp is too fucking stupid to know how to use a forum.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Aranuil wrote:I vote for a lifetime ban. Bonedchimp is too fucking stupid to know how to use a forum.
rofl that is THE funniest line I have read in about a month.
Baglaz
Gets Around
Gets Around

Posting this......

Post by Baglaz »

Proves how much of a brainless assfuck you really are.
Baglaz-60 Grave Lord
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

What, you want us to go on a march or have some kinda lefty protest just for you? What exactly do you want? Or are you truly just a silly troller? The people gots to know!
en kærlighed småkager
Xaem
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xaem »

You're right about one thing. Karae is an asshole.

<whaps Karae with a small, light stick>
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

Bonechip you describe all your actions like you're on some trip to heroism. Too bad you tripped right at the start.

This board had you at hello.

P.S. please say that the thing about your children was just to give you more credibility or something. The thought of people like you having kids seems almost unbearable.
bonechip
No Stars!

Post by bonechip »

Ennia wrote:Bonechip you describe all your actions like you're on some trip to heroism. Too bad you tripped right at the start.

This board had you at hello.

P.S. please say that the thing about your children was just to give you more credibility or something. The thought of people like you having kids seems almost unbearable.
nah, these guys did what i thought at the time to be pretty horrible, ppl put in a lot of time and effort to improve their game. letting them get away with it seemed pretty lame.

now i realize they are your kind of ppl.

just thought i'd throw another stupid log on my retard fire http://www.aclu.org/files/openfile.cfm?id=9285
pages 3 and 13 are the funniest
bonechip
veeshan
eq nazis, enjoy your
loot
guild
power
your life has peaked
TrollBaite
No Stars!

Post by TrollBaite »

nevermind the fact that the fucktard not only handed him the plat, but clicked trade without checking the name of who he handed it too.
bonechip
No Stars!

Post by bonechip »

TrollBaite wrote:nevermind the fact that the fucktard not only handed him the plat, but clicked trade without checking the name of who he handed it too.
lol...

my take was that he was using guild money to benefit himself, was nervous, was in a hurry, and fucked up. wouldnt be the first guy to ever ENRON, i mean embezzle. guess it's easier to stir shit up than to admit you're a thief. especially if you are a thief that got thiefed!

if you actually care about being IP "outted" just look at the RL pictures. you will then understand ppl's obsession with "outting". it has obviously caused them a lot of bitterness, resentment, and problems in RL.

if you decide to post here under a different name, i would suggest you peruse the RL pictures post BEFORE you respond to anyone. have a better idea of whom you are communicating with. the pictures will help you in size these guys up.... do your research first or live out your days in "retard's time out" as i do.

i am a board novice. i use the internet for work, news, and gaming. never got into chat, bb, and that kind of stuff until i needed more EQ infomation. i was quite surprised to find i had more time in RL as an adult than most of these kids had outside their father's pants. NO FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL :) do i mind? nah, never followed other ppl to begin with. will i miss out on real topics here such as:

do you play eq naked
how many girls swallow
do you beat off while playing eq
wow, did you see the 12 yr. old girl with the 7" tongue

doubt it.

here, the children run the funny farm. dont argue, dont make sense, straighten up that crucifix, polish that swastika, check your manners at the door.
bonechip
veeshan
eq nazis, enjoy your
loot
guild
power
your life has peaked
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

It saddens me that people like bonechip are allowed to reproduce. He's quite an arguement in favor of eugenics. Or at least a breeding license which requires you pass a written exam.

I will congratulate him for finally mustering the courage to post his game name. Sadly, he's just as anonymous now as he was before. Enjoy your fifteen minutes before you slide inexorably back into obscurity. Just another gimp with a personality too bland to leave a lasting impression on anyone.
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

dead
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

supperdave!!!
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z