Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

For 6-2-2005 Insurgents kill 2 more Iraqi children

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/ ... index.html

And for the asshat Kelshara who posted this yesterday :
Kelshara wrote:Like bombing a restaurant because a wanted person MIGHT be in it? And I love how every other post by Midnyte is "short sighted idiots, see the bigger picture!" considering that was what he was told so many times. Guess he got brainwashed to sound like a broken hypocritical record.

Maybe you should bitch about the insurgents now?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

This one is also the fault of the U.S.!!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Aslanna wrote:This one is also the fault of the U.S.!!
It's quite obvious Aslanna has stock in Orville Reddenbacher!!

:P
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Aslanna wrote:This one is also the fault of the U.S.!!
You have increased in Trolling (2)
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I don't really get the point of posting these. Insurgents have killed Iraqi children, the US has killed Iraqi children. The stupid "your team is more evil" argument from both sides is pretty lame, when the actual shitty thing is that people are dead.

I think it kind of sucks when children die on either side, Iraqi or the 18 year-old American children who are over there fighting them, regardless of whose fault it was. You guys should all quit being douchebags.
Phugg_Innay
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Phugg_Innay »

Amen Sylvus. said quite well.

your trolling has increased (1)
Phugg Innay Bard ( retired )
WTFO ,,, (What the Fuck , OVER)
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Sylvus wrote:I don't really get the point of posting these. Insurgents have killed Iraqi children, the US has killed Iraqi children. The stupid "your team is more evil" argument from both sides is pretty lame, when the actual shitty thing is that people are dead.

I think it kind of sucks when children die on either side, Iraqi or the 18 year-old American children who are over there fighting them, regardless of whose fault it was. You guys should all quit being douchebags.
Yeah Kilmoll!

Stop trying to even things out by showing what one-sided assholes many people on this board are, by only pointing out the bad things the US does. It is only important to get outraged and concerned when the US does things wrong. It is annoying and trolling of you to point out anything different.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

at some point, the question will be is this "insurgency" in fact a "civil war".

certainly there are foreign elements to it, but there are substantial if not majority elements that are Iraqis, and if they are targeting Iraqis, then...
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Sylvus wrote:I don't really get the point of posting these. Insurgents have killed Iraqi children, the US has killed Iraqi children. The stupid "your team is more evil" argument from both sides is pretty lame, when the actual shitty thing is that people are dead.

Yeah Kilmoll!

Stop trying to even things out by showing what one-sided assholes many people on this board are, by only pointing out the bad things the US does. It is only important to get outraged and concerned when the US does things wrong. It is annoying and trolling of you to point out anything different.
Once again you show your astounding ability to read text without understanding any of its substance. That was an indictment of both sides of the "debate" and of the "debate" itself. It's a pointless fucking pissing match.

Show me one place where I have shown "outrage and concern" at anything the US does that wasn't promped by you (or someone else) being a holier-than-thou, jingoist asshole with delusions of a clue. You can't do it, because it hasn't happened. So your little sarcastic reply is cute and all, unfortunately it's misplaced.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

I'd also like to note that there was no reason for us to invade in the first place. Thus- most of the deaths now are our fault directly or indirectly. Have fun thinking you have a point Kilmoll.
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Voronwë wrote:at some point, the question will be is this "insurgency" in fact a "civil war".

certainly there are foreign elements to it, but there are substantial if not majority elements that are Iraqis, and if they are targeting Iraqis, then...
Technically I think:

Noble Revolution of Freedom Fighters = Bush dislikes the current government (or is paid by it)

Anarchist (Freedom Hating) Insurgency = Bush likes the current government

Terrorists = their skin is browner than W's

Civil War = W didn't precipitate it
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

at some point, the question will be is this "insurgency" in fact a "civil war".
I believe that a civil war is inevitable.
American style 'democracy' is simply not acceptable to the power-players in Iraq.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Eventually, Iraq and Iran need to get back to their war. Our job is to prop Iraq up enough to start selling them weapons again and focus their hate back on Iran. You can't have a stable middle east but can have one where they continue to beat each other up with as little impact on the oil supply as possible.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Lohrno wrote:I'd also like to note that there was no reason for us to invade in the first place. Thus- most of the deaths now are our fault directly or indirectly. Have fun thinking you have a point Kilmoll.
30,000 Kurds wish you were right.

I am merely tired as fuck of the US hating idiots who post non-stop about how our soldiers are nothing but bloodthirsty murderers and everyone with brown skin is a saint protecting their homeland. It is simply a blatant falsehood and when I see those trolls stop posting as such, then I will stop shoving it right back in their face.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote: 30,000 Kurds wish you were right.

I am merely tired as fuck of the US hating idiots who post non-stop about how our soldiers are nothing but bloodthirsty murderers and everyone with brown skin is a saint protecting their homeland. It is simply a blatant falsehood and when I see those trolls stop posting as such, then I will stop shoving it right back in their face.
As far as the kurds, really as long as it wasn't our fault, that is their problem. Sorry but it's not like they don't have options.

I have a hard time buying that argument too (that our soldiers are all bloodthirsty goons.) We definitely have some bad apples, and we definitely can do better, and can hold those bad apples to higher standards. But many joined because they really thought that we were threatened. I can't fault them for that.

Our leadership is where the biggest faults lie.
Last edited by Lohrno on June 2, 2005, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

30,000 Kurds wish you were right.
You're making this too easy....

Who gave him those chemical weapons he used to gas the Kurds?
:roll:
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: For 6-2-2005 Insurgents kill 2 more Iraqi children

Post by Kelshara »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/ ... index.html

And for the asshat Kelshara who posted this yesterday :
Kelshara wrote:Like bombing a restaurant because a wanted person MIGHT be in it? And I love how every other post by Midnyte is "short sighted idiots, see the bigger picture!" considering that was what he was told so many times. Guess he got brainwashed to sound like a broken hypocritical record.

Maybe you should bitch about the insurgents now?
Shame it wasn't you instead? :roll:
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

2 stupid threads in one week, wow Kilmoll :)

Putting it bluntly, no one is happy to hear of people dying (well...I am sure I could dig up loads of posts by Mid and Kilmoll to the contrary, but for the sake of argument I won't), it's the complete denial of the reality of why, how and what is happening that just keeps showing some of you morons up to be fucking clueless wankers.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I love what you are doing Kilmoll. Keep it up. They are so bitter and filled with hatred they don't even see what hypocrites they are. Even me typing this won't cue them in at all, they will just respond with more vile and hate. It's so funny Kilmoll. Well done.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

I love you Midnyte! Thanks for making my day so much better with your amusing posts!
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

I think Kilmol needs to save these threads and compile them for an article he could write for Scientific America. He could use them to prove the theory that even if all you have for bait is a huge, slimey turd, there will still be fish dumb enough to take a nibble.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

If you type dumb fish in google images, you get this...

Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I love what you are doing Kilmoll. Keep it up. They are so bitter and filled with hatred they don't even see what hypocrites they are. Even me typing this won't cue them in at all, they will just respond with more vile and hate. It's so funny Kilmoll. Well done.
Worthless Troll, Utter Fuckwit?

Fox. We report, you decide.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Zaelath wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:I love what you are doing Kilmoll. Keep it up. They are so bitter and filled with hatred they don't even see what hypocrites they are. Even me typing this won't cue them in at all, they will just respond with more vile and hate. It's so funny Kilmoll. Well done.
Worthless Troll, Utter Fuckwit?

Fox. We report, you decide.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Sorry, was gonna make a post about much of a fucking neanderthal you resemble, but instead I'm just going to bask in my superior awareness skeelz.

It takes effort to be as full of shit as you Midnyte, your mom must be proud.