SCARAB

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

SCARAB

Post by Nilaman »

I used to play this computer game years ago with MPlayer. I think I played it around 97 or 98. SCARAB. It was a multiplayer shooter based around Egypt. You played as robot gods VS the computer or other players.

It was a lot of fun, and I know I wasted hours playing it. I can't find a full download for it anywhere, just a 1 level demo. I doubt anyone here has played it, I don't think it was that popular. I have to ask though. I would really like to play some of the other levels again. I have done a few searches and can only find demos. Does anyone have a link to the full version of this? Or any suggestions where I can try looking?

Thanks!
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

/bump

I decided to give this another go. So far, all I can find is someone selling a the game on Ebay but it's international and I'd rather not deal with all that. Does anyone have an idea about where I might be able to get a copy either via pay download or whatever?

EA made the game, and it seems to be a serious pain in the ass to track down. I'm scratching my head in wonderment at how it could completely disappear from the internet (aside from a short demo version).