Have you ever been cheated on?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Yes, I am a male
54%
Yes, I am a female
9%
No, I am a male
33%
No, I am a female
4%

Total votes: 120

nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

I realize this doesn't account for homosexual relationships but since this poll is designed to support the theory that women are in fact bat-shit insane then i feel it is fair as it is.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Sorry I don't support the connection between cheating and 'batshit insane.' Immorality maybe but not insanity. Most if not all women are somewhat 'insane.' (At least for a few days out of each month if not for the entire thing.) Also I think the word insane is a little odd I voted yes on the other thread but I think it stems from our not understanding them, not necesarily outright insanity. I sincerely believe that their minds work differently and not just because of culture or environmental upbringing. This is not a bash, I have no reason to bash women...I just really think they think differently than us.

Cheating is obviously bad, but I don't think it's fair to say most women have or will cheat.

Also I should point out that this demographic is not representative of the whole population. We are after all a board of MMORPG and ex-MMORPG players.
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

i think it is linked b/c men have a reputation for being the cheaters when in fact women are just as likely, if not more, to do the cheating. it is part of a vast female conspiracy to shift blame from themselves.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Lohrno wrote: Also I should point out that this demographic is not representative of the whole population. We are after all a board of MMORPG and ex-MMORPG players.
i realize this, but given that reasoning there should be NO polls on vv. i'm not doing scientific research here, i'm just curious.

خودتان را بگای
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

nobody wrote:i realize this, but given that reasoning there should be NO polls on vv. i'm not doing scientific research here, i'm just curious.
Yeah but also realize you are doing a poll about women...who make up a small percentage of these boards at least...These are not going to be a typical example.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

you're both losers.

focker out
miir and I are best friends. <3
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Lohrno wrote:
nobody wrote:i realize this, but given that reasoning there should be NO polls on vv. i'm not doing scientific research here, i'm just curious.
Yeah but also realize you are doing a poll about women...who make up a small percentage of these boards at least...These are not going to be a typical example.

i know this, just like i know everything, it just makes them easier targets is all. and don't question me or you may wake up with a cake in your bed :evil:

خودتان را بگای
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

nobody wrote:i know this, just like i know everything, it just makes them easier targets is all. and don't question me or you may wake up with a cake in your bed :evil:
If it's not a urinal cake I wouldn't mind. :D
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

If you will just remember the golden rule. It isnt yours, you're just keeping it warm for the next guy. Live by this and you wont be hurt!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

I didn't see the option: 'the poster is a fucking spam bitch that not one person understands(yet still thinks is a fucking idiot).
en kærlighed småkager
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Canelek wrote:I didn't see the option: 'the poster is a fucking spam bitch that not one person understands(yet still thinks is a fucking idiot).
i'm having a hard time understanding the grammar in your sentance here. so please, back up, pull your big head out of your ass, take a breath of fresh air, and make some sense yourself before pointing your stinky finger at anyone.

خودتان را بگای
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Women and men both cheat, one just as much as the other. Some people live for that kind of stupid shit, but in all reality if you just keep your partner happy, they wouldn't have the reason to go lookin for love ( in any fashion) somewhere else, besides you
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

nobody wrote:
Canelek wrote:I didn't see the option: 'the poster is a fucking spam bitch that not one person understands(yet still thinks is a fucking idiot).
i'm having a hard time understanding the grammar in your sentance here. so please, back up, pull your big head out of your ass, take a breath of fresh air, and make some sense yourself before pointing your stinky finger at anyone.
Are you disputing your not being a spammer?
en kærlighed småkager
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Canelek wrote:
nobody wrote:
first off, it is you're, not your. secondly, i pharm a bit here and there. i enjoy injecting a bit of humor here and there, even though not everyone gets me 100% of the time. but i am not a "spammer". i more than contribute to intelligent (that word is a bit subjective around here i know) discussions and try to have an open mind in debates. i could understand objections to my presence a year ago but i took a break, pulled my head out of my ass, took a breath of fresh air, and started contributing to the board.

خودتان را بگای
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Yep, spammer.
en kærlighed småkager
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

nobody wrote:
Canelek wrote:
nobody wrote:
first off, it is you're, not your.
Funny that you're pointing out a spelling error and yet used the word "sentance".

You for the win.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

you're starting to sound like Cart, acting like a little snot nosed bitch and calling names without any sort of explanation to your complaint.

sandy vagina?

خودتان را بگای
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Aslanna wrote:
Funny that you're pointing out a spelling error and yet used the word "sentance".

You for the win.
i wasn't pointing out a spelling error it was an issue of grammar.

grammer > speling

خودتان را بگای
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

nobody wrote:grammar > spelling
And you lose at both.

You say you are not a spammer yet you have almost half the posts in this thread....
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

nobody wrote:
Aslanna wrote:

You for the win.
i wasn't pointing out a spelling error it was an issue of grammar.

grammer > speling
Bullshit. The word is spelled wrong not used wrong.

Oh and also make up your mind. Is it grammer or grammar? You got me so confused since you can't pick one.

See what happens when you nitpick on spelling (or grammar if you're still in denial). If you don't have control over one or the other, or in your case both, it's best to keep your mouth shut.

Either way you suck.

--
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

i have half the posts in this thread only b/c anal retentive douche bags want to get off topic and start a gay flame for no reason at all.
'the poster is a fucking spam bitch that not one person understands(yet still thinks is a fucking idiot).
i never claimed to be smarter than anyone else. i don't read every post trying to edit and pick it apart. but when someone else makes a general statement that no one understands me, but in the same post constructs their sentance in a way that the verb doesn't agree with anything and i have to waste my time discerning some sort of logic out of it, then it becomes necessary to point out.

خودتان را بگای
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

FFS Aslanna!

in case you didn't notice, i speled it wrong the second time out of sarcasm. Lali quoted me speeling it correctly before i went back and edited it. and notice the "speling" right next to it. but you're only reading what you want to, dipshit. just looking for a reason talk some shit. i don't even bother capatalizing so i couldn't give a fuck less about speling or gramer. but it doesn't take that many brain cells to figure out 'your' instead of 'you're' IS a grammatical error not a spelling error. just like 'it' and 'it's'. just like 'their', 'there', and 'they're'. especially when making the first accusation.

edit: before you start calling be a spammer you little bitch cunt, why don't you look at your own posts per day count compared to mine.

خودتان را بگای
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Did you think you'd get a more honest answer asking "Have you ever been cheated on?" instead of "Have you ever cheated on someone?"

I think country people cheat more often. Every other song of theirs is about cheating. Yeeeeee Haw!
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

nobody wrote:edit: before you start calling be a spammer you little bitch cunt, why don't you look at your own posts per day count compared to mine.

wow...
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

more then half of the people that said "no" have
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

nah, message board, they voted honestly, its not like they are going to get caught on here
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Back on topic and away from all the bullshit pseudo-drama, I can't say as that I have been cheated on. This is mainly because there has to be a firm commitment as in GF-BF or Husband-Wife (or whatever variation that I didn't list). So at the time that I felt that the woman I was having sexual relations with was also banging someone else I didn't feel as she was cheating on me cause I was banging her friends in the same time frame. So to answer the question, no I have not been cheated on (to my knowledge).

Oooo but I have been with women who have cheated on their BF or Husband. While the ship is away the women will play. Or the even more popular, "The ring don't plug the hole, it only makes it tighter".
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

nobody wrote:FFS Aslanna!

in case you didn't notice, i speled it wrong the second time out of sarcasm. Lali quoted me speeling it correctly before i went back and edited it. and notice the "speling" right next to it. but you're only reading what you want to, dipshit. just looking for a reason talk some shit. i don't even bother capatalizing so i couldn't give a fuck less about speling or gramer. but it doesn't take that many brain cells to figure out 'your' instead of 'you're' IS a grammatical error not a spelling error. just like 'it' and 'it's'. just like 'their', 'there', and 'they're'. especially when making the first accusation.

edit: before you start calling be a spammer you little bitch cunt, why don't you look at your own posts per day count compared to mine.

hahahhahha she has a 2 year head start on you Dumb ass!!! And 90% of here post were flaming me!!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

nobody wrote:FFS Aslanna!

<blah blah removed as it's not worth reading much less quoting>

/Yawn

Total posts: 3141
[1.20% of total / 3.03 posts per day]

Total posts: 1027
[0.39% of total / 2.59 posts per day]

And I'm looking for... What again?

Oh, and show me where I said you were a spammer. Yeah that's what I thought.

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

'your' as in ownership of 'not being a spammer'

spammer
en kærlighed småkager
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Aslanna wrote: Oh, and show me where I said you were a spammer. Yeah that's what I thought.
which is why my comment was directed toward Canelek not you. i'm sorry i didn't clarify that in my edit. but you still are a bitch cunt. :roll:

خودتان را بگای
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

My bro married my ex fiance.. does that count?
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Lynnsie wrote:Women and men both cheat, one just as much as the other. Some people live for that kind of stupid shit, but in all reality if you just keep your partner happy, they wouldn't have the reason to go lookin for love ( in any fashion) somewhere else, besides you
I agree with the second part. I have no reason to doubt the first, but I won't accept it outright just yet...Which is kind of what this thread is about.

I think there may also be some cultural and environmental factors that play in here. I guess I'll leave it at "I don't know." or "It depends.." for now as to which gender is doing it more in general.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

i think women are just as likely to cheat as men in the "adult" demographic.

it does take two to tango after all.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I can't say that I've ever been cheated on (and found out about it), but I have several times been "the other guy". Is that wrong of me?
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

hay is that a trainwreck!?!?//
shutup sylvus no one CARES GOSH
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Drustwyn wrote:My bro married my ex fiance.. does that count?
No because you're gay so it doesn't really count! Unless your fiance was a guy. :) Or her cheating caused you to be gay. Need more details.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Ebumar was telling me how he knows my dad was cheated on on numerous occaisions. :(
Anuin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Anuin »

nobody wrote: first off, it is you're, not your. secondly, i pharm a bit here and there. i enjoy injecting a bit of humor here and there, even though not everyone gets me 100% of the time. but i am not a "spammer". i more than contribute to intelligent (that word is a bit subjective around here i know) discussions and try to have an open mind in debates. i could understand objections to my presence a year ago but i took a break, pulled my head out of my ass, took a breath of fresh air, and started contributing to the board.
Actually pointing out "your" as opposed to "you're" is a spelling error. Its syntactically correct leaving your in there, but not spelled correctly. Therefore you're just a hypocritical assclown that has yet to remove your very small head out of your cavernous ass. Did i mention that no one likes you? While you're at it, maybe you should learn to start capitalizing the letters that begin sentences. Grammar means shit if theres no punctuation.
Vannoth
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Vannoth »

Lohrno wrote:Ebumar was telling me how he knows my dad was cheated on on numerous occaisions. :(
Like Ebumar knows what sex is...
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Anuin wrote: Actually pointing out "your" as opposed to "you're" is a spelling error. Its syntactically correct leaving your in there, but not spelled correctly. Therefore you're just a hypocritical assclown that has yet to remove your very small head out of your cavernous ass. Did i mention that no one likes you? While you're at it, maybe you should learn to start capitalizing the letters that begin sentences. Grammar means shit if theres no punctuation.
don't you mean there's?

i am crying my heart out that some dipshit on the intarweb doesn't like me. i don't like you either, does that hurt YOUR feelings? my point was not to dissect the english language but that he was fucking stupid to point out any lack of clarity on my part while he couldn't make any sense out of his own sentance.

so, since you can't get that through YOUR fucking head i will drop it.

خودتان را بگای
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

nobody wrote:so, since you can't get that through YOUR fucking head i will drop it.
Good idea. Before you look like a bigger dumbass than you already do. If that was even possible.

--
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Aslanna wrote: Good idea. Before you look like a bigger dumbass than you already do. If that was even possible.
Ohhh the Irony.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

nobody you wannabe mormon ignorant faggot whoreslob of a shit filled teat you better not show up to any ff's or i am going to beat your ass and embarass you
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Lohrno wrote:
Aslanna wrote: Good idea. Before you look like a bigger dumbass than you already do. If that was even possible.
Ohhh the Irony.
Looks like we woke up the nobody fanclub. Now we're in for it!

--
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Aslanna wrote: Looks like we woke up the nobody fanclub. Now we're in for it!
Well let's just put it this way: If anyone were to be able to criticize nobody from the standpoint of not being a dumbass it certainly wouldn't be you.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Lohrno wrote:
Aslanna wrote: Looks like we woke up the nobody fanclub. Now we're in for it!
Well let's just put it this way: If anyone were to be able to criticize nobody from the standpoint of not being a dumbass it certainly wouldn't be you.
if Aslanna's a dumbass, you're a double dumbass!
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Winnow wrote: if Aslanna's a dumbass, you're a double dumbass!
Well, a double dumbass on you too!
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

Winnow wrote:
Drustwyn wrote:My bro married my ex fiance.. does that count?
No because you're gay so it doesn't really count! Unless your fiance was a guy. :) Or her cheating caused you to be gay. Need more details.
wtf! I pwn joo.