Splinter Cell:Chaos vs Jade Empire

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Splinter Cell:Chaos vs Jade Empire

Post by sweetkastings »

My report card is coming out and if it's good i get a video game. lol
So i was wondering between Splinter Cell:Chaos or Jade Empire,your personal opinions, what should i get (for Xbox btw)
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Splinter Cell is the better game. Much less clicking through text and lots of variety. Also has multiplayer, both COOP on same XBox and XBox Live so it has much better replayability.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

No question Splinter Cell. You should get a good report card. Your communication skills seem to be a lot better than what they used to be.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Erolz NTurnet
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Erolz NTurnet »

noel wrote:No question Splinter Cell. You should get a good report card. Your communication skills seem to be a lot better than what they used to be.
Can't knock tough love. Say, are the co-op missions with a computer controller buddy or can I get my friend in on that? I've been thinking of picking up Splinter Cell.. the impulsive part of me wants it NOW! Course I just got Final Fantasy Chronicles in the mail so maybes I should wait. :?
Hooray Beer!