fucking assholes

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

fucking assholes

Post by Tenuvil »

I have determined, after driving a 14' Uhaul with marginal braking ability in rainy weather 90 miles on the interstate, that every fucking asshat on the highway is a fucking cockgobbler assmunch bitch and they can all suck my balls.

This is purely scientific you understand.

Going to buy a big fucking bottle of K1 and getting wiped after I drop this beast off. Then I shall hunt down and use mafia style killing techniques on the 10 worst offenders. The kid in the silver Neon that cut me off 20' before the traffic light gets the Sionistic death treatment.

><
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

too true, too true. if you need somewhere to bury the bodies let me know.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Put them in the bathtub, with several gallons of liquid plumber (bought not all at once to avoid suspcion) and after a few days wash your troubles down the drain. :)
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Careful that AraNoel doesn'r run at you with both anal cavaties running to cry that you should not be complaining.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Gotta love the way some dumbasses drive in the rain...they figure that not actually hitting you when they change lanes means it's all good. Plus a lot of people think that if you hit them from behind it's always your fault...not true. Hit them from behind so hard that their ass will go through the windshield before there head comes out of it.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

I can't believe what I saw here. Like 1 inch of rain and friggin cars flipped over, wtf?
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

When I get my dream car, I will have a flamethrower put in the front and back. That way, whenever I see someone do something stupid WHAM! Melt their tires to the road. Then they can explain to the cops how they acted stupid and why they are now stuck on the road.
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

<---- is an asshole driver, I am sorry. Driving home from work the other day I cut off atleast 5 people.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Did you slow down in front of them?

I dunno I don't mind it if people cut me off as long as they don't go fucking slow afterwards..
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Kylere wrote:Careful that AraNoel doesn'r run at you with both anal cavaties running to cry that you should not be complaining.
I'd be careful with that shit, Noel is my homeboy.
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

Tenuvil wrote:
Kylere wrote:Careful that AraNoel doesn'r run at you with both anal cavaties running to cry that you should not be complaining.
Noel is a cliquetard... and you a wannabe. Assclown.
~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Tenuvil wrote:
Once someone uses the term homeboy in conveying a threat I know they are a 15 year old suburban gangsta wannabe and that I could kill them with thought alone.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Arsecn wrote:
Tenuvil wrote:
Noel is a cliquetard... and you a wannabe. Assclown.
blow me troll?
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I could be considered a asshole driver, and I am not sorry about it one bit actually.

I drive fast, how fast depends on the road, time of day, density of cops, etc. But, I do not by any circumstances find it acceptable for someone to be blocking my path going the speed limit or less, especially if they have the option to get into the right lane. I don't care if you have to pull over onto the shoulder and let someone pass, if you are going 55 in a 60, im gonna make you feel as uncomfortable as I can until you get out of my way.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

And if I have to slam on my breaks to avoid an animal, pedestrial, wreck, or slower moving vehicle, you are going to pay for my children's college fund at Harvard by the time I'm done with you.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

doubtful of that chief. With all that people get away with in court nowadays, you're retarded driving would have caused me temporary insanity ( or something like that) as far as the court would be concerned.

But that is beside my point, my point is the sooner you people that drive OVER defensively , too slow, don't know how to merge, etc , understand that YOU are the problem with the roads and traffic, and not the people cutting you off because you have lead in your ass, the sooner the world can be a better place :)
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Well, Driving fast is okay, tailgating is not.

If someone is tailgating me for a little while I usually apply a small tap on the breaks - just light enough to activate the tail lights but not enough to actually slow the car down. A friendly reminder. :D
Last edited by Lohrno on February 27, 2005, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

People should drive like it is their job and they are getting paid by the mile.

that doesn't mean ya hafta turn into an asshole... i give people distance, especially if road conditions are not perfect.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Look, the speed limit is there for a reason. Only way I'd go faster than that would be due to personal injury, giving birth, active blood loss by myself or a passenger, my house on fire, or any such other relative 'life or death' situations. If I'm going right at 60 - the speed limit - and you think I should be going 65 or 70 - go ahead and hit me. IF you live I'm going to sue the shit out of you. I'm sure the jury will love to hear how a tailgating prick like yourself was attempting to make someone break the law and risk inflcting harm on not only themselves but their passengers because of the forced reckless driving.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Fash wrote:People should drive like it is their job and they are getting paid by the mile.
You mean they should arrive 3 hours late for work because they went 150 miles out into the country in an elaborate roundabout to work? =D
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Funkmasterr wrote:But that is beside my point, my point is the sooner you people that drive OVER defensively , too slow, don't know how to merge, etc , understand that YOU are the problem with the roads and traffic, and not the people cutting you off because you have lead in your ass, the sooner the world can be a better place :)
Congratz, you beat Midnyte in the most fucked up logic department.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Akaran_D wrote:Look, the speed limit is there for a reason...
I would say that in general is geared at the lowest common denominator, and that it is set wayyyyy too low.

I dunno about you, but if I have a compelling reason to be going 5 miles or less within the speed limit on a highway (cop?). I tend to move right so that others can pass...Not because they were tailgating me, but because it is polite. I am not their keepers. :D
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Just a little story to shoot down your point akaran.

I was on my way to work one morning this past june. I was almost to work and was behind an asshole that could very easily have gotten into the right lane and out of my way but didn't. He got pissed off because I was riding his ass (although I still kept nearly a car length distance) and hit the brakes. Now you would think the accident would be my fault, right? wrong. That is what his insurance company and he both tried to say until I decided to bring it to court. It was quickly decided that although I was not totally in the right either, he surely wasn't by 1- being in the fast/passing lane when he was going under the speed limit, and 2- hitting his brakes.

My car was totalled and he payed for everything including my hospital bills and a rental car until I bought my new car.

You obviously don't understand the simple logic I was trying my hardest to instill in you. I was not saying if someone comes up quickly behind you that you need to speed up, but you can do what you should do, and merge right.

People that drive the speed limit or under in the left lane and cause traffic to slow down because they feel the speed limit is good enough reguardless of what the 50 people piling up behind them think, should not be allowed on the road.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Yes, if he's in the left lane and isn't going to passing speed, he's a dick.
If he's in the RIGHT lane and you're running his ass, YOU"RE a dick.

If he stops his car with the intent to cause you to hit him, yes, he's at fault. His insurance company didn't realize that either, which doesn't surprise me in this day and age.

If he stops his car to avoid hitting someone else and you hit him, you're in trouble for failing to control your car.
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

http://www.sense.bc.ca/research.htm
Speed variance and crash risk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This graph shows that crash risk is minimized for those drivers travelling 10-15 km/h over the average speed. (Average speeds in BC are almost always over posted speeds.) Contrary to popular belief, there are more crashes at slower speeds than at faster speeds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raw speed and crash risk are not directly related, however, there is a U-shaped relationship which shows few fast drivers involved in crashes, and many more slow drivers involved in crashes.1
my biggest problem is when people cruise in the right hand lane instead of getting over. i've mentioned it before but i like the new law in Colorado that says if you get passed on your right while in the fast lane, YOU get the ticket. people that think that b/c they are going the speed limit that they dont need to get over are fucking assholes. i am a courteous driver but i will cut you off in order to get infront of the log jam you are causing.

speaking of speeding, i was on my way to work on Friday and got pulled over for going 87 in a 65 zone. the cop walked up to my window, saw my uniform and asked me what unit i was in. i told him and he smiled and said have a good day. :D
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Funk: Are you seriously saying that, if you were on a one lane road and someone was going the speed limit in front of you, you would try to ride them on the shoulder until they let you pass?
valryte
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by valryte »

I drive 100+. I don't expect ANYONE to drive faster than the speed limit, but I do expect some common courtesy though. If you see my ass coming, don't get in front of me unless you plan on going as fast as I am. I don't drive this fast on the right lane, so it's not like you need to get off an exit or something. If you are in front of me and see me flash my lights from a distance (that's me asking nicely to please move over), please if there isn't a car next to you, move over. If you are going faster than another car and see me move behind you so we can both pass him, don't all of a sudden slow down for no fucking reason.

Other than that, get the fuck out of my way, the left lane is MY lane!
When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Sueven wrote:Funk: Are you seriously saying that, if you were on a one lane road and someone was going the speed limit in front of you, you would try to ride them on the shoulder until they let you pass?
On many country roads/highways here it is common courtesy to go onto the shoulder a bit in order to allow someone to pass, but it is not required at all.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's the people that don't know how to fucking merge that are the main problem for traffic jams and accidents. How hard is it to learn how to merge?

As for going over the speed limit, Arizona is considering a law that would make it legal to go whatever speed the flow of traffic is going...no speed limit on highways. If everyone is going 85, you can too. I like the idea.

Our speed limit is already 75 on highways outside of the city. It looks like we also have a possible bill that would raise the speed limit to 80.

Here's state by state speed limits and info.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/laws.html
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Damn, I thought this thread was about some good ol' fashion HGS.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Lohrno wrote:Well, Driving fast is okay, tailgating is not.

If someone is tailgating me for a little while I usually apply a small tap on the breaks - just light enough to activate the tail lights but not enough to actually slow the car down. A friendly reminder. :D
I understand your reasoning for doing this, but you should know that doing that is illegal. (hitting the breaks because someone is tailgating you) If you don't believe me, check your driver ed manual that's free at the DMV.
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

When I drive on a highway, I usually look for a driving buddy. Some guy thats ahead of me that is able to find the holes in traffic... If there isn't then I gotta go off my own intuitions. I see driving as a game, and I have to win. To win, I have to beat everyone by passing them. Safetly, but fast.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Wiever
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Wiever »

A month working for the fire department might change some of your perceptions regarding driving habits (directed toward all those that feel they have some sort of RIGHT to drive the way they do).
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Siji wrote:
Lohrno wrote:Well, Driving fast is okay, tailgating is not.

I understand your reasoning for doing this, but you should know that doing that is illegal. (hitting the breaks because someone is tailgating you) If you don't believe me, check your driver ed manual that's free at the DMV.
a) If you can't think up an imaginary deer, kangaroo, hefalump wandering on the road as a reason why you tapped your brakes if some tailgating fucktard rear ends you, more fool you.

b) Chances are your driver's ed manual is nothing like his.

c) it's very very rare that the driver's ed manual at the DMV is a good guide to law. Similiarly, it's also very rare that a cop knows what the law is either. And sadly, if a cop gets it wrong with his vast cornflake box knowledge of the traffic law, it's very expensive to get another decision made that's actually based on the law.

d) Tailgating is illegal in a lot of places, usually as an extention of the dangerous driving or road rage statutes..

e) All tailgaters should burn in hell.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Funkmasterr wrote:Just a little story to shoot down your point akaran.

I was on my way to work one morning this past june. I was almost to work and was behind an asshole that could very easily have gotten into the right lane and out of my way but didn't. He got pissed off because I was riding his ass (although I still kept nearly a car length distance) and hit the brakes. Now you would think the accident would be my fault, right? wrong. That is what his insurance company and he both tried to say until I decided to bring it to court. It was quickly decided that although I was not totally in the right either, he surely wasn't by 1- being in the fast/passing lane when he was going under the speed limit, and 2- hitting his brakes.

My car was totalled and he payed for everything including my hospital bills and a rental car until I bought my new car.

You obviously don't understand the simple logic I was trying my hardest to instill in you. I was not saying if someone comes up quickly behind you that you need to speed up, but you can do what you should do, and merge right.

People that drive the speed limit or under in the left lane and cause traffic to slow down because they feel the speed limit is good enough reguardless of what the 50 people piling up behind them think, should not be allowed on the road.
You know what the funny thing is? Really?

Here's a question for you, why do jackasses crawl in the fast lane? Because they're assholes, right? Nope, some are yes, but you wanna know the most common reason? Are you sure?

Tailgating fucking assholes like you! :)

"But they should move over!!" Sure, they should, but it's hard to even get over there because it's a big long line of tailgating retards and then when you want to get out in the fast lane again, that's another even more stupidly dangerous line of tailgating retards.

BTW:
although I still kept nearly a car length distance
Congratulations dumbest rationale of stupid behaviour ever, unless you're doing about 15, "under a car length", is actually *worse* than if you were a foot away from him. That close he doesn't have enough time to slow significantly when he hits the brakes and you push him a long more than slam into a much slower moving object. But of course, physics doesn't exist to the tailgating fucktard! As long as you're not obscuring his tail lights w/ your hood, you can break as fast as he and have 0 reaction time because you're all secretly ninja!

Was being "in the right" a great comfort to you when you were dealing with the pain of whatever caused you to need hospital bills?
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

How about the univeral rule in the US. Right lane, for slower traffic, left 2 lanes for faster traffic.

I see 90% of the time some dickhead in the fast lane going the speedlimit. Hey thats cool and all, but do that in the slow lane, and not hold up 20+cars who want to go at a safe but faster speed.

Last night I was driving back from downtown orlando, only to get stuck in the left lane, and after going over a rise of a hill. Did I see just 1 car, ONE in front of the "pack" of like 12 cars, and no other cars in front him for at least 4 miles. And of course you have the dickheads int he middle lane think its cool to go the same speed as him to trap everyone.

Thank god there arnt any red lights on highways. Id pull up next to them and let them know what is exactly on my mind, along with a few fingers.

Florida Law:

(5) No person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede or block the normal and reasonable movement of traffic, except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation.

AKA GTFO if your in the left lane going right at the speedlimit, slowing the other people down. Theres a reason why the main focus of this law is

(1) No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions and having regard to the actual and potential hazards then existing. In every event, speed shall be controlled as may be necessary to avoid colliding with any person, vehicle, or other conveyance or object on or entering the highway in compliance with legal requirements and the duty of all persons to use due care.

Meaning, if its sunny, dry roads, no/light traffic, and no hill tops or curves you can go as fast as the flow of traffic, and if its going 85 in a 60 zone, with a pack of 20+cars have at it.
Last edited by Raistin on February 27, 2005, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Whats the point on tailgating anyway? I'm pretty sure I can speak for a majority when I say we don't give a fuck about the guy behind us. You can follow as close as you want, the more you do, the less likely I'm going to move the fuck over (althoug I usually drive in the right lane).

Basically, it accomplishes nothing positive.

And like Zae said, the guy that you hit was pretty stupid for not saying he hit the break because he saw a kangarou or something, although, I'm not sure how well it would work in North America. :P
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Raistin wrote: (5) No person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede or block the normal and reasonable movement of traffic, except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation.

AKA GTFO if your in the left lane going right at the speedlimit, slowing the other people down. Theres a reason why the main focus of this law is

(1) No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions and having regard to the actual and potential hazards then existing. In every event, speed shall be controlled as may be necessary to avoid colliding with any person, vehicle, or other conveyance or object on or entering the highway in compliance with legal requirements and the duty of all persons to use due care.

Meaning, if its sunny, dry roads, no/light traffic, and no hill tops or curves you can go as fast as the flow of traffic, and if its going 85 in a 60 zone, with a pack of 20+cars have at it.
Yeah ummm, no. Driving the speed limit is not considered "such a slow speed as to impede or block the normal and reasonable movement of traffic". Besides, the traffic in the slow lane is usually well under the speed limit, you just need more lanes! (or, alternatively, stop tailgating so people feel they have the ability to duck in and out of the slow lane to avoid the people doing 50)

And:
No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions and having regard to the actual and potential hazards then existing
is telling the retards that drive at the speed limit rain, hail, fog, locust plague, that they can be fined for dangerous driving at the posted speed limit, which only applies when the perfect conditions you describe exist.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

From the training Ive taken, and soon to finnish my police acedmy training, its pretty clear what is allowed or not.

If you go the flow of traffic, you will not get a ticket or get pulled over. Unless of course youre black or hispanica,white teens, or trailer looking trash who most likely smokes weed* and its a shame theres still officers who do this to these 3 types of persons*
Theres a reason why 60% of speeding tickets get dismissed in traffic court. It all depends on the weather,traffic, and strech of road you are travling on. When you live a majority of your life in the united states,and state i live in,then please fill me in by what laws I follow daily, and soon to enforce.

If you go the speed of the traffic in the fast lane, you wont be tail gated unless you have some prick doing it. But if you go the speed of the traffic, why would they tailgate. Oh they wouldnt have a reason to since youre going with the flow. Pretty logical to me.

And yes, You can be fined for driving the speedlimit in a hailstorm, low visability weather, rainy conditions or your locust plague. You can even be fined for driving below the speedlimit, during thoese conditions if its bad enough.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I wasn't even going to justify you with a response because in my mind, your thought process is the root of traffic problems today.

In case logic really escaped you , if you see someone holding up a line of people in the fast lane, the 20 cars that are being held up aren't the tailgating fuckheads or whatever you spewed out, the fucktard is the guy that is holding those 20 people up.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Funkmasterr wrote:I wasn't even going to justify you with a response because in my mind, your thought process is the root of traffic problems today.

In case logic really escaped you , if you see someone holding up a line of people in the fast lane, the 20 cars that are being held up aren't the tailgating fuckheads or whatever you spewed out, the fucktard is the guy that is holding those 20 people up.
Did plenty of driving on highways in MN, ya'll tailgate in both lanes, and more if they're available. The root of traffic problems is people are selfish pricks and/or think the rules don't apply to them.

I *agree* with you that people should pull back into the slow lane instead of crawling alone 2mph faster than the guy they're passing, but that doesn't mean you're not a bigger idiot for tailgating and generally driving so aggressively that you ended up in hospital. Being right doesn't matter at that point.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Raistin wrote:From the training Ive taken, and soon to finnish my police acedmy training, its pretty clear what is allowed or not.

If you go the flow of traffic, you will not get a ticket or get pulled over. Unless of course youre black or hispanica,white teens, or trailer looking trash who most likely smokes weed* and its a shame theres still officers who do this to these 3 types of persons*
Theres a reason why 60% of speeding tickets get dismissed in traffic court. It all depends on the weather,traffic, and strech of road you are travling on. When you live a majority of your life in the united states,and state i live in,then please fill me in by what laws I follow daily, and soon to enforce.

If you go the speed of the traffic in the fast lane, you wont be tail gated unless you have some prick doing it. But if you go the speed of the traffic, why would they tailgate. Oh they wouldnt have a reason to since youre going with the flow. Pretty logical to me.

And yes, You can be fined for driving the speedlimit in a hailstorm, low visability weather, rainy conditions or your locust plague. You can even be fined for driving below the speedlimit, during thoese conditions if its bad enough.
Exactly right, what cops do doesn't have more than a passing relationship to the law.

And I've been tailgated a TON of times because there's heavy traffic in both/all lanes, and I'm matching speed with the guy ahead of me in the fast lane and there's literally nowhere to go, laterally or forward.

EDIT: In MN I've been tailgated, in the snow, on a dual carriageway, while I was in the slow lane, and there was no traffic in the fast lane. Don't give me this horseshit that if you're being tailgated it's your fault.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

jesus dude, do you take everything so fucking personal and flip out? I listed the reason why you might be tailgated, that _I_ HATE and SEE daily, hell I even do sometimes.Not what you FUCKING go though in god damn MN.It wasnt a END ALL BE ALL statement.

Let me know what else that has happend in your life, that I shall apply to mine and make it the same to make you feel better. Because Jesus knows in almost every damn post you make, whatever you say must be fuckingso. Be it here or in Current events.

AS for my exp in snow while driving. It was 1 time, and everyone was tailgateing due to the fact you couldnt see more than 2 car lengths ahead. I didnt see any problems arise out of that compared to seeing old people being rear ended from cutting off people while going below the "speed limit" in the fast lane.

And seeing as my point of this whole thing Ive said, is its the SLOW people in the LEFT lane that slow people down/hold up traffic. They have more of a chance to be tail gated by people who are annoyed at that person OWN selfishness to drive at whatever damn speed they are going than going the speedlimit/going with the flow of traffic.

Oh and the flow of traffic is more importiant than the speed limit. As example that Florida now fines people who Rubberneck while passing a fender bender or such.THEY SLOW DOWN THE TRAFFIC.
Elf
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Elf »

I usualy go 10 miles of the speed limit. So most of the time im in the left lane with having to pull to the right ever so often to let the lead foots by.

What pisses me off is when I'm in the left lane and I'm passing cars on the right, some guy comes up behind me that is flying and gets as close as he possibly can.

Now I'm not going to speed up just to hurry up my passing process of the cars on the right. So the fact that this guy is riding my ass to speed me up (already going 10 over the limit) causes me to want to just slow the fuck down and make him ride my ass even longer.
Elfwind Trueshot
65 Ranger
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Don't pay attention to him Raistin. He has a sandy vagina. I suspect he is too busy picking it out while behind the wheel to keep up with the flow of traffic.

خودتان را بگای
Ramseis
No Stars!

Post by Ramseis »

Well I don't tailgate but when a person is going 5 even 10 under the speed limit in the left lane you bet i will ride them.. It works best at night but since I have a pickup and its always a car thats doing it my lights hit in a spot where they don't want it and they move over then.

All i ask is go the speed limit if they are going the speed limit I will never tailgate because I won't be close enough to do it.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Raistin wrote:If you go the speed of the traffic in the fast lane, you wont be tail gated unless you have some prick doing it. But if you go the speed of the traffic, why would they tailgate. Oh they wouldnt have a reason to since youre going with the flow. Pretty logical to me.
You claim they won't if you're going with the flow, I and other people say that you still get tailgated all the time regardless, and I'm the one w/ the sandy vagina.

Stopping short to deliberately cause an accident is indefensible.

So is tailgating to try and "push" someone.

I'm not taking any of this personally, I'm just constantly amazed at the stupidity of people that think the 5 mins they might save on a 2 hour drive is worth the risk to them, and often their families, of tailgating because that guy ahead is obviously a fool and shouldn't be there in the first place.

Speed is actually quite important, if you'd like a couple of paragraphs on how momentum is derived from speed and how it affects stopping distances I'm happy to oblige.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

nobody wrote:Don't pay attention to him Raistin. He has a sandy vagina.
And she wants it back!!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

If someone tailgates me I go slower. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

if someone goes slow enough i tap their bumber with mine. don't like it? too fucking bad.

خودتان را بگای