Anyone else?

WoW Discussion
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Anyone else?

Post by Mort »

Anyone happen to be playing lastnight? Up until 8pm(cst) when they shut the servers down was pure fucking mayhem.

A couple lvl (90+) GM controlled mobs were raping everyone in all the major cities. I watched him kill well over 200+ peeps and many many 62 Guards In Ironforge. I took some screenies, will post em this weekend. Just wondered if anyone else happened to participate in this. It Was insanity......We got him to almost 1/2 health.

**Edit, Gah.... Aabi beat me to the punch... /apol**
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

couple of them fell to players on Test 3 in Ironforge, imagine the zerg lol
their revenge was brutal though :( they made sure there was no one standing before server shut down

it was fun, very fitting end to my poor toon before she was wiped from the server

I switched to a central server after that, just to catch couple of last minutes in newbie yard hugging and crying, heh the loud wailing that humans do is almost heart wrenching
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

My L60 hunter was standing and alive at the close of beta1 server. All my armor was at 0 dirability and I was away from town however I was alive!

A few of us were in Orgrimmar for a few minutes then they spawn 5-6 Core Hounds and Magmadar on us. Was truly nasty.