Really Good Quests

Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Really Good Quests

Post by Akaran_D »

If you stumble across a quest that's really good in your opinion, post away.

Starcrest Commune - Essence Hunting
This starts with Obidudyn in S. C. He sends you to the Forest Ruins (located off of baubleshire) and has you get 6 golem essences. These are in the castle and range from grey to white at lvl 10.

Reward is 63cp and a choice of weapons. I went with the pike - +2 INT +5 power, 2h, 8-23dmg, 2.2sec delay.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

If you're a dualwield user, do this quest! (Commonlands)

http://eq2.ogaming.com/db/quests/TheSearchForAriana.php

Reward is a very nice dualwield dagger and the quest is easy as hell :)
High Chancellor of Burundi for Bleached Fish, Busty Blondes and the Word \"Bork\"
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Found a good one last night in NQ. Head to the Tailor shop - it's marked on the map with a green robe. Go inside, there are two NPCs you can talk to. The one in the back offers some nice armguards if you kill four bear cubs in Antonica. At level 12 as a warrior, I was able to solo them; they can be found wandering just south of the Qyenos South Tower near the middle of the map - you can see the towers once you get into the farmlands.

The arms are very nice for the effort and the legs (from her sister) are supposed to be just as wonderful.

Also.
Starcrest Commune
Find Fawn Starstone. She has a problem - she's making a garden, but doesn't have some of the necessary components. Basically, you need to go kill 15 young timber wolves in Antonica (scattered around the map, wandering, light blue to yellow at lvl 12) and collect their scat. Once you have it in your hands, take the shit back to her. She then gives you another quest - she wants 3 Octopus Beaks.

Those are found in the water around the SW lighthouse. The LOC is --around-- 115, -46. The octos are orange to 12, soemwhere around lvl 16, but with a couple people they go down fairly easy. If you find the Oar Grabbers, they too count towards the quest, but they're a tad harder to kill.

The rewards are beautiful if you're a melee, such as:
Coldwind Coast forged hammer
+1 power +3 health +2 str Wield Style
Damage 11 - 33
Delay 3.0
Skill Great Hammer (2h)
Required 55
Recommended 85

Trust me, it's the best weapon quest I've found.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.