Moron Scam

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Moron Scam

Post by Deneve »

Got this email today from aw-confirm@ebay.com:
Dear eBay User,
We regret to inform you, that we had to block your eBay account
because we have been notified that your account may have been compromised by outside parties.

Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must always be under your control
or those you designate at all times. We have noticed some activity related to your account that
indicates that other parties may have access and or control of your information in your account.

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your account will be allowed.As a result,Your access to bid or buy on eBay has been restricted.To start using your eBay account fully,Please uptake and verify your information by clicking below

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?Verify

Regards,

eBay Member Service

**Please Do Not Reply To This E-mail As You Will Not Receive A Response**
------------------------
this URL is where his link takes you: http://signin_ebay_com_account.rndsystems.co.kr:7308/ebay.htm , you can enter whatever the hell you want as a username/password and it lets you continue...this is one of the jankiest scams I've seen yet...
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I got the same exact thing not too long ago except it was about my Wells Fargo account. Which I don't quite understand since I only have student loans through them... if some korean scam artists want to pay my loans, be my guest!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

got the same thing about my citibank account, only I don't have a citibank account :roll:
Goth Ranger
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Goth Ranger »

If you want to sign in, you'll need to register first.
Registration is fast and free.
...retard.
As the cold winds blew in snow.
The cherry petals fell.
I fell in love with war.
Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Deneve »

Yeah, i don't have an ebay account either =/