Proof of hypocrisy in Action

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Jaytee_Bushwacker
No Stars!

Proof of hypocrisy in Action

Post by Jaytee_Bushwacker »

Read it before they edit/delete it!

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?top ... replies=10

Hypocrite in action! They edited my personal reference yet left in people flamin me! Go to it guys there is your proof!

I fully expect to be banned even though I will not use profanity or personal attacks. Please note refering to "MOD's" is not a personal reference to a specific MOD and its all good baby.

You Moderators are "the suck". I read some post a MOD made saying he hadnt upgraded his gear since level 48. Wonder why...spend just a little to much time POSTING STUFF? Which means you probably DONT PLAY EQ worth a flying monkey.

You MODs totally ruined an enjoyable occasional flame read. This is the internet, take your SNUGGLY WUGGLIE to a -No Personal Attacks Please- (I had "gay pride march") where it will fit in and be useful. I havent posted here in 6 months but I did like to read occasionally. Now its like looking at Martha Stewart Living...I think I am gonna be ill.

Eternal happiness is for 4 year olds and mentally challenged individuals. This board USED to reflect that and it was great. TheMachine was a great MOD he let people flame and vent but only to a point. Everyone knew that point and most respected it, if they didnt he fixed the problem.

What more in gods name can you ask for!!!

PLEASE Take yourselves BACK to wherever you ascended from and get OFF these boards you waste EVERYONES time with happy go lucky feel good Forrest Gumpism's
Then this!
Indigoiod
Date Posted: 7/4 10:42am Subject: RE: Wow, you MODs totaly destoried this board lol
You have to give Gaytee a break, remember he is the Jesus with a Mod Rod and his hat size is quite large. Gaytee was born into the circus and when he left them he became larger than life especially in his own mind.

So i guess this post is asking all that know Gaytee to give him a break he is but a poor circus refugee with a granguer complex and a ego that just wont quit.

P.S. To Gaytee, bust a move dude you are the Jesus with a Mod Rod

Inndy

I was personally attacked!!!! OMG!!! On Flamevault no less and they didnt protect me **CRY**

P.S.

Let the flames begin anew! http://www.veeshanvault.org
Master Jaytee Bushwacker [Fires of Heaven]
60 Arch-Mage,
Master of the Elements and still S.T.U.J.
EPIC PET! Never farm green areas without it!