OMG Fesuni is Gay!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

I lub both joo guys, but stfu about that damn sword please... not again.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

watching cartalas 'bandwagon' it makes me laugh, especially when he keeps firing em off after not getting replies.

It's like having an insult match with a wall. Just because the wall doesn't talk back, does that mean you win?
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

kyoukan wrote:PS DID I MENTION I REALLY DIG A NICE BIG FAT COCK UP MY ASS? I DO. BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY GAY.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME! I'M GAY! WOW LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM FROM THE REST OF YOU! LIKE A SNOWFLAKE I AM UNIQUE AND SPECIAL AND EVERYONE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONSTANTLY.
STFU

LOOK AT ME I TYPE IN CAPS LOL, I AM THE OWN CAUSE I DATE A BLACK MAN AND CAN COMMENT ON ALL ISSUES. LOL OMG!!!! LOOK MORE CAPS HAHAHAHAH, STFU TOKER, OMG HAHAHAHA, THE WHITE MAN IS OUT TO GET THE COLORED MAN OMG LOL, OMG THERE IS THAT SOUND AGAIN SOMEONE MUST HAVE POSTED OMGOMG OMG !!!11!1 LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM, I AM A MIDGET TOO DID I MENTION THAT!1>?/?

kettle fucking the pot again.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Atokal wrote:
kyoukan wrote:PS DID I MENTION I REALLY DIG A NICE BIG FAT COCK UP MY ASS? I DO. BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY GAY.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME! I'M GAY! WOW LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM FROM THE REST OF YOU! LIKE A SNOWFLAKE I AM UNIQUE AND SPECIAL AND EVERYONE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONSTANTLY.
STFU

LOOK AT ME I TYPE IN CAPS LOL, I AM THE OWN CAUSE I DATE A BLACK MAN AND CAN COMMENT ON ALL ISSUES. LOL OMG!!!! LOOK MORE CAPS HAHAHAHAH, STFU TOKER, OMG HAHAHAHA, THE WHITE MAN IS OUT TO GET THE COLORED MAN OMG LOL, OMG THERE IS THAT SOUND AGAIN SOMEONE MUST HAVE POSTED OMGOMG OMG !!!11!1 LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM, I AM A MIDGET TOO DID I MENTION THAT!1>?/?

rofl...

Lohrno - no, we don't joke with eachother about being straight heh
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Taly
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Taly »

Gakdick be my guest, i frankly don't care. Because you are so stuck on this topic shows me i am the better person. Be a better person and get over it and stop whinning about it. But if you feel the need go ahead. At this point it doesn't matter. you are a waste of time to me anymore.

GL
I want to cast...........MAGIC MISSLE!
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

lohrno ... nope we don't ... we call eachother butch (my nickname =-\ ) disel flammer or queens ... stuff like that ... well atleast thats how my friends work
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Drasta wrote:lohrno ... nope we don't ... we call eachother butch (my nickname =-\ ) disel flammer or queens ... stuff like that ... well atleast thats how my friends work
Wtf...you aren't butch! :wink:
Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Deneve »

Legenae wrote:This whole thread was retarded from the start.
exactly, so why are we flaming Fes, Kyo, and others? i have yet to see a single post complaining about the sheer idiocy of Kylere starting this thread in the first place...it seems he is the one who should be getting a verbal beating
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Deneve wrote:
Legenae wrote:This whole thread was retarded from the start.
exactly, so why are we flaming Fes, Kyo, and others? i have yet to see a single post complaining about the sheer idiocy of Kylere starting this thread in the first place...it seems he is the one who should be getting a verbal beating
You realize that Kyoucunt was the one who instigated the entire thing heh
Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Deneve »

true, i think kylere deserves at least a slap as this thread's creator...kyo did start the fire though :roll:
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

yea i know im not butch ... thats why they call me butch :-\ fear the big ol 118 lb 5'7" butch man ! rahhhhhh ! lol
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Atokal wrote:

STFU

161 to go.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

I must be missing something....

161 of what left to go?
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

oh yea just so you know ... kyoukan ... since your a total tard .... big fat cocks don't go in asses unless they get gang banged regulary and are sluts like you but for the normal person ... no .. they don't ...
Topper
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Topper »

the only thing about this thread that made it drag on so long was, you fesuni. As much as i respect you, i thought you could put kyo on STFU. The way Kyo is is sure to piss you off, but you see, thats what makes posting worth her time. The fact that she knows she got the best of someone.

You attempted to flame anyone, and everyone who had something to say to you.

I realize there is a certain amount of pride all of us carry on these boards, but flaming everyone just kept this thread bumped at the top. It might have been a non-issue had it been left alone.

But then again, this is VV. 'Flame on motherfuckers'

Topper
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

God I love how Aranuil is such a fucking GIMP, lying, hypocritcal nobody.

Hi I am Aranuil! I will cyber your women, whether they want it or not and... IF I SEE SOMEONE CONTINUALLY posting in bad forum (in my judgement alone) I WILL CALL THEM ON IT EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

Ok asshole... Take a look at virtually every single post Kyoukan makes. Then tell me you aren't a total fucking tool. Oh and brag to us some more about how interesting your miserable little life is... Some people might actually believe you.

I for one will say bullshit sir! You are a miserable little fucktard that seems to have nothing going on except harrassing women and posting here! Fuck you joined what 6 months after me and now you are what 700 posts ahead of the next person..

You make me laugh!
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Kudo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Kudo »

much h8, much h8
:agrue:
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Aranuil wrote:
Atokal wrote:

STFU

161 to go.
?

You gonna stalk me now junior? Get over it, I had my fun at your expense you are merely making yourself looking foolish.

You have been weighed...You have been measured... and you have been found wanting.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Aranuil wrote:
Atokal wrote:

STFU

161 to go.
161?

oh I get it 161 hours before Captain Cyber- Rapist strikes again :lol:
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

You gonna stalk me now junior? Get over it, I had my fun at your expense you are merely making yourself looking foolish.

You have been weighed...You have been measured... and you have been found wanting.
Lol. You sure showed him! Who next can we see a pitiful rendition of besides Furor and Count Adhemar from A Knight's Tale?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I skipped most of this retarded thread. Have we gotten to the part where Fes throws a tantrum and leaves us to form a message board of his own? Or are we to the part where he comes back after realizing that it's harder to run the show then he thought?
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

So, are you going to claim him as your stalker then start posting after all of his posts and using his avatar? Sounds like a plan to me!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Atokal wrote:
We will we will...ROCK YOU!

Should have used the next line in the movie Atokal, "The next time we meet you will be looking at me from the flat of your back!" Perhaps that could be manipulated into something sexual and this isn't the thread for that!
Kyria
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Kyria »

Winnow wrote:
Atokal wrote:
We will we will...ROCK YOU!

Should have used the next line in the movie Atokal, "The next time we meet you will be looking at me from the flat of your back!" Perhaps that could be manipulated into something sexual and this isn't the thread for that!
Winnow stole my dancing blue booger!!!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Much <3 for Winnows Avatar
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Umm why blame me? I said nothing that Fes has not said a million times. I agree with the overall view that more gay men, means more single females available. I just thought it was funny that no one else makes a point of their sexuality as often as they can, because what people do in their bedroom is up to them. If someone posted a thread saying "Kylere plays a mage!" how is that wrong?

The only way someone can be bothered by someone discussing their sexuality is if they introduced it into the record to begin with, then they have to be offended by it being mentioned by other parties? I never said I disliked Fes for being gay, I never insulted his sexual preference, I stated his oft admitted fact. He is obviously openly and honestly gay and not ashamed of it.

I was curious to see how this thread would go, and what the reactions would be, so in some ways it was a troll and the two people I wanted see the reactions of, did react. I expected Kyoukans reaction to be exactly what it was, but to be honest I expected Fesuni to be like " Yeah, and?"
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Bob Marley died for our sins??
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
Jaxomer
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Jaxomer »

...and Kylere played a Mage??