The best gunfight ever...

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Searyx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

The best gunfight ever...

Post by Searyx »

I have attached a link to the scene from Heat, when the Cops & Crooks meet in a deadly gun-battle in a crowded street.
This is NOT work safe, since nearly the entire clip consists of automatic rifle fire. While there are some logistical errors, the overall scene seems VERY realistic.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/ ... avi">Right Click Here</a> and select "Save Target As..." to download Heat.avi

Statistics: 5min, 13sec long | 13.6mb in size | Encoded with DivxPro 5.02 at 195kb per sec (2pass) | Audio Encoded with MPEG-3 Layer at 48khz, 48kbits

If you're getting the sound, but not the video, chances are you need the video codec. To download the video codec (Divx502bundle.exe), <a target="_blank" href="http://download.com.com/3001-2194-10112189.html">Click Here</a>

At the time I uploaded this, the server was running at around 50kb per sec. If you're not a patient person, I suggest you try to download this clip at the timestamp of this post.

Enjoy!
Searyx Fairyslayer
Lvl 50 Fury (Lvl 50 Provisioner)
Officer of Vae Victis on the Crushbone Server
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

I liked some of the scenes from Way of the gun, they where pretty good.
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Nah. It's the end of Outlaw Josie Whales that takes the cake. Even the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is up there.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Tombstone.

so solly.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Josie Wales > ALL

"If it moves, shoot it. If it don't move, spit on it."
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Actually I really liked the movie, "The Long Riders" that featured three sets of real life brothers as the James/Dalton gang. The Keach, Caradine, and Quaid brothers. Near the end of the movie where they are trying to escape the town folk they would slow down the bullet shots and show the impact on the riders. That rocked for it's time.
Xyphir
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xyphir »

I got three words for yah... Desparado! Not realistic in any means, but damn good gun fights.