I hate my country

What do you think about the world?
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I hate my country

Post by Leonaerd »

Mullen: Afghan surge will increase casualties
"This is the most dangerous time I've seen growing up the last four decades in uniform," Adm. Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told about 1,000 Marines at Camp Lejeune.
We are not winning, which means we are losing and as we are losing, the message traffic out there to (insurgency) recruits keeps getting better and better and more keep coming," Mullen said. "That's why we need the 30,000 and in particular, and you are the lead on this, getting in there this year, over the next 12 months, almost in lightning bolt fashion.
"I am sure we will sustain an increase in the level of casualties, and I don't want to be in any way unclear about that," he told troops at Fort Campbell. "This is what happened in Iraq during the surge and as tragic as it is, to turn this thing around, it will be a part of this surge, as well."

"I expect a tough fight in 2010," Mullen said.
Fuck this. We're in Afghanistan because of 9/11, an inside job that was an excuse to start a war so that banks could give out loans. You don't see us liberating Darfur, because they have no oil. You don't see us giving a shit about paying back China. You don't see people from Ohio knowing one goddamned thing about Sarah Palin's policies at her own fucking book signing fan club. You don't see one goddamned politician that brings forth any truth out of their hypocritically expensive campaigns, and you don't see citizens with enough fucking brains to know any better than to not vote in and for a system that kills their freedom and their families. Fuck you America. And fuck the high horse you ride on.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Re: I hate my country

Post by miir »

/wrist
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Leonaerd wrote:Fuck you America. And fuck the high horse you ride on.
Even given all this, we're still better off than 90% of the world's population. The only people I see spewing stupid shit like this are those with no perspective and those that can't see a specific target for their ire.

A friends' wife was sworn in as a US citizen yesterday. Go sit in on one of the ceremonies sometime, it's a big deal.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Sarah Palin has policies? When did that happen?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

The 911 inside job thing cracks me up.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Could be worse. You could live in a country so full of idiotic pussies that ordinary kitchen knives apparently need to be redisigned.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8101032.stm

So after these miracle products solve the problem with knife-crime (lol), how long before a ban on sharp sticks happens in Nannyland?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

masteen wrote:Could be worse. You could live in a country so full of idiotic pussies that ordinary kitchen knives apparently need to be redisigned.

So after these miracle products solve the problem with knife-crime (lol), how long before a ban on sharp sticks happens in Nannyland?
If a company thinks there's a market for 'anti-stab' knives, who's to stop them from designing one?
How the fuck does that make the UK 'nannyland'?

I'm sure there's been far more ridiculous items marketed in the US.
A prime example is the snuggie.
The rest of the world calls it a ROBE and they don't wear it backwards.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

miir wrote:
masteen wrote:Could be worse. You could live in a country so full of idiotic pussies that ordinary kitchen knives apparently need to be redisigned.

If a company thinks there's a market for 'anti-stab' knives, who's to stop them from designing one?

You watch your filthy Canadian mouth when you're talking about my snuggie damnit! ;)
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

miir wrote:I'm sure there's been far more ridiculous items marketed in the US.
While the robe wasn't invented in America, American innovations in marketing have turned that into a pretty big product.

And I'm pretty sure the Slanket predates the Snuggie!
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

miir wrote:

I have no problem with market driven (or even marketing driven) product development. Except in this case, it doesn't seem like it's the market driving this. It's certainly not an improvement on existing design. So what's the driving force?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

The British government. The French did the same thing ~150 years ago too.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

miir wrote:

It took him 4 years to develope that? Um, thats the same as my ginsu which I've had since the mid-80's. Yeah, he's not overpaid at all!.
Bagar-
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bagar- »

My contribution to this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y
Going out to play pool now with my fellow klan members. Have a nice night. - Midnyte
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

Funkmasterr wrote:The 911 inside job thing cracks me up.
Ya, I read that line => stopped reading => added him to my ignore list
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

If you don't think it was an inside job, you're obviously ignoring the facts.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Leonaerd wrote: Fuck this. We're in Afghanistan because of 9/11, an inside job that was an excuse to start a war so that banks could give out loans. You don't see us liberating Darfur, because they have no oil. You don't see us giving a shit about paying back China. You don't see people from Ohio knowing one goddamned thing about Sarah Palin's policies at her own fucking book signing fan club. You don't see one goddamned politician that brings forth any truth out of their hypocritically expensive campaigns, and you don't see citizens with enough fucking brains to know any better than to not vote in and for a system that kills their freedom and their families. Fuck you America. And fuck the high horse you ride on.
Could be much worse Leo.

You could be living in one o' them Middle-Eastern Countries, Afghanistan or Pakistan etc and so forth. Growing up to be a real hata!

And what if you grew up in the countryside in India, not many white chicks there to date at all!

NorthKorea isn't all that either!

There are even some areas in the world where you can't even get online and access forums or even play EQ! Fuck that!

So, yes, there are countries that are worse!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

kwon said it all.

can you even order 'girls gone wild' in india?
Sick Balls!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I suggest you immediately volunteer to be a human shield to the Taliban in Afghanistan.