gamers are fat

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

gamers are fat

Post by Leonaerd »

Link

Not really a relevatory find, but it might help explain some of the more aggressive behavior on the board.

I played WoW for two months before I got sick of it and don't really game other than that stint, mostly because I always feel there's something more interesting to do with my spare time. What really fucks me up when I'm in front of my computer late at night is how difficult it is to sleep afterwards. Something about the refresh rate on the screen and blah blah blah.
Cracc
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Re: gamers are fat

Post by Cracc »

And water is wet.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

And here I was thinking that sitting in one spot, moving little else than my fingers, while consuming coma-inducing sugared drinks and cheap burritos was going to be my golden ticket to perfect physique.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

cheap burritos lol
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Thats just because you eat the burritos too slow, if you eat them like THIS, the calories dont count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3UrJjAac4
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

The sample is too small in my opinion. And who wouldn't be depressed living in Seattle? They may have less rainfall than other US cities but they have more overcast and dreary days. I'm not saying that they are wrong, I'm saying that they need to broaden their sample by including more people and more locations.

I'd be interested to see the entire demographic of what kinds of jobs these people have, relationship status, race, religeon, education, and what games they are playing.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Keverian FireCry wrote:And here I was thinking that sitting in one spot, moving little else than my fingers, while consuming coma-inducing sugared drinks and cheap burritos was going to be my golden ticket to perfect physique.
Worked for me. You must be doing it all wrong.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy