Brianna Dennison

What do you think about the world?
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Brianna Dennison

Post by Trek »

Not that many of you would know anything about this murder case, but it happened here in Reno Nevada. It was a brutal rape/murder of a 19 year old who was taken from a friends house in the middle of the night. It did make national news and Americas most wanted. Anyways they caught this mother fucker, I fucking car pooled (until last week) with this douchebag, I have worked with this trash, had beers with him ect. I cant even discribe the nausia I feel just from knowing this fucker. I had no clue, neither did guys that have known him for 13+ years. I hope prison gives you everything you deserve and more mother fucker

Fuck you Jimmy
Last edited by Trek on November 26, 2008, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Brianna Dennison

Post by Acies »

You really carpooled with this guy?
Bujinkan is teh win!
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Hrmm, and the cops are never wrong. I think you're a bit fast on the trigger there man.

That said, I always thought rape should carry a death sentence.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Since the DNA is a positive match, they found his vehicle that he sold in Idaho that was used in the crime, her panties, he fits the description/dipictions of the 3-4 other rapes in the area...ect I dont think im jumping the gun at all. These are not 'maybe he is a suspect' kinds of evidence..but yeah maybe they made a mistake.

I also see a whole lot of his activities that fit into the case, which you wouldnt notice until you piece it all together, such as asking for a layoff to travel to an overtime job in Washington (yes this is normal in my profession) at the same time as the case was in full swing and they were really after suspects. He had since came back and was working on my job and asked for a layoff again because he was going to travel to another job...coincedence has it that he was JUST question by police again.

Anyways, im not jumping the gun and they say they have there guy...I dont see how it isnt him or that he was framed, really. You are correct in that he is only charged and not convicted.

They even said way back when the investigation was stalling, that it was going to be someone you would never think would do this sort of thing....in this case they were right. Its a sad case, probably the bigest in this area in a long time

Yeah, up until last week (when he asked for the layoff) 4 of us carpooled, about 40min each way.
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

Front page of CNN - even with the stuff in India happening right now

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/26/bri ... index.html
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Yeah, she was a pretty rich white girl. I really dont think this story should trump some pretty big world news stories, sure it is a big deal for my area as this guy at the very least was a 4 time rapist, 1 time kidnap/captor, 1 time murderer. Glad to see they caught him.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Hmm, not a bad sketch of suspect at all.
Sirton
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sirton »

death
CRY HAVOC...........AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!!