Looking for MCSE/MCSA stuff

Support, Discussion, Reviews
sarlen
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Looking for MCSE/MCSA stuff

Post by sarlen »

My company are the cheapest fuckers known to man, they refuse to pay for any type of training materials. Does anyone have any current training software for MCSE/MCSA 2003 they would be willing to upload for me?
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Re: Looking for MCSE/MCSA stuff

Post by Soreali »

I'd actually like this too if anyone has it. I'm in the same boat as Sar..
Timmah.

Deward
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Deward »

I don't know if thigns have gotten better in the last five years but when I was taking tests for these certs, they were a joke. Do a search for MCSE braindump and you will find more study guides (usally free) than you could ever wish for. I remember taking the active directory test and finishing it in less than 10 minutes with nearly a perfect score. The test was supposed to last 2 hours.
Deward
lmnt9
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by lmnt9 »

Deward wrote:I don't know if thigns have gotten better in the last five years but when I was taking tests for these certs, they were a joke. Do a search for MCSE braindump and you will find more study guides (usally free) than you could ever wish for. I remember taking the active directory test and finishing it in less than 10 minutes with nearly a perfect score. The test was supposed to last 2 hours.
I'd have to agree. If they are going to pay for your cert (The tests) - you dont need to buy any material. Everything you need is online. Most of the braindumps should have a date noted as to when they took the test.