Insane downhill skateboarders

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Insane downhill skateboarders

Post by Xatrei »

OMG

http://vimeo.com/1654340?pg=embed&sec=1654340

You can skip the first couple of minutes to get to the good stuff. These guys are completely nuts.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Insane downhill skateboarders

Post by Spang »

Very cool video.

Reminds me of the movie Airborne.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Animale
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Animale »

Damn... I work about 5-10 minutes from that spot and have ran and biked both up and down the thing. Can't imagine doing it on a board (although I have seen either this crew or somebody very similar to them doing rides down Strawberry Canyon, which is shorter but a bit steeper and curvier). Crazy.

Animale
Animale Vicioso
64 Gnome Enchanter
<retired>
60 Undead Mage
Hyjal <retired>
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah that's crazy.. I've seen video of some pretty bad wipeouts when people are doing that downhill skateboarding stuff.. One dude that wiped out turning and went head first into the guard rail! :(
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

I live off the road these guy do this on....right at the bottom I hear them most every weekend morning hooting and hollering as they end their run. The real crazy part is that this road is also popular with rice rocket motorcyclists & sports car freaks who do speed runs ( I got passed my a Murcielago like I was going backwards on it yesterday) If something like that comes up on them..it cant be pretty. Every saturday and sunday I watch emergency vehicles go up that road sirens blazing, prolly 3-4 times both saturday and sunday.