Mission Accomplished (For real this time!)

What do you think about the world?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Re: Mission Accomplished (For real this time!)

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

OMG, Nick posted a picture. Oh well, we should just pack up and go home then.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:OMG, Nick posted a picture. Oh well, we should just pack up and go home then.

Reminds me of the time I posted the little boat depicting Canada's Navy and kyoukan flipped out posting a dozen pictures of mutilated Vietnamese, ranting about rapes, etc.

It was just a picture of a little boat!

Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

The shit eating grin that is the average american like Winnow and Midnyte didn't last too long on 911.

It's returned again, in even more repugnant form.

The tragedy is, everyone else in the bloody planet can see what's going to eventually happen next.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Winnow wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:OMG, Nick posted a picture. Oh well, we should just pack up and go home then.

Reminds me of the time I posted the little boat depicting Canada's Navy and kyoukan flipped out posting a dozen pictures of mutilated Vietnamese, ranting about rapes, etc.

It was just a picture of a little boat!

:lol:

I think kyoukan is nicks older sister.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:The shit eating grin that is the average american like Winnow and Midnyte didn't last too long on 911.

It's returned again, in even more repugnant form.

The tragedy is, everyone else in the bloody planet can see what's going to eventually happen next.
orly? And what exactly is that, oh wise and all-knowing nickstradaumus? (leprechaunus didn't have quite the ring I was looking for :D )
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Nick wrote:The shit eating grin that is the average american like Winnow and Midnyte didn't last too long on 911.
No, 911 was horrible and the U.S. mobilized quickly to steamroll a few countries in the Middle East in an attempt to prevent it from happening again.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Winnow wrote:
No, 911 was horrible and the U.S. mobilized quickly to steamroll a few countries in the Middle East in an attempt to prevent it from happening again.
If America didn't care so much about collateral damage, innocents and fighting a politically correct war.......this would have been done with a long time ago. There would have been some really large craters in the sand over there. Libs never see the long term effects of their rants and actions.
Animale
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Animale »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Winnow wrote:
If America didn't care so much about collateral damage, innocents and fighting a politically correct war.......this would have been done with a long time ago. There would have been some really large craters in the sand over there. Libs never see the long term effects of their rants and actions.
Are you seriously advocating nuclear war? Wow, that's quite a bit over the top.

Animale
Animale Vicioso
64 Gnome Enchanter
<retired>
60 Undead Mage
Hyjal <retired>
Toshira
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Toshira »

Winnow wrote:
Can I kill you and call it collateral damage? And your family?
There is not enough disk space available to delete this file, please delete some files to free up disk space.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

as long as you can justify that you are at war.

Note: justification is apparently anything you want it to be, as proven earlier in this thread.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Blame these guys.

If Congress gives you authority to bomb my neighborhood, then yes I am collateral damage.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Hopefully you stay under the Bush Administration's radar then, because you're about as much a "growing threat" as Iraq was.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

The resolution gives Bush the power to use American military force to enforce existing United Nations Security Council mandates that Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein dispose of his weapons of mass destruction.
Teehee.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:
The resolution gives Bush the power to use American military force to enforce existing United Nations Security Council mandates that Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein dispose of his weapons of mass destruction.
Teehee.
You laugh, but you don't know. You don't know if he did get rid of them before we got there or was just fucking with us with pretending he had them and the ability to produce them. I guess the lesson learned here should be don't tease a sleeping giant or you'll get squashed.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

yeah, we really taught him a lesson :roll:
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lalanae wrote:yeah, we really taught him a lesson :roll:
You don't think while he was standing there in his underwear getting his picture taken he regretted a few things?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Who gives a shit?

He's fucking dead.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Spang wrote:Who gives a shit?

He's fucking dead.
Yup! Ain't it great?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I could care less.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:You laugh, but you don't know. You don't know if he did get rid of them before we got there or was just fucking with us with pretending he had them and the ability to produce them. I guess the lesson learned here should be don't tease a sleeping giant or you'll get squashed.
Your recollection of the events in question is pretty awful.

The Bush administration created a scapegoat... an easily identifiable target.
Then they spread the requisite propaganda about WMDs and a lot of stupid Americans believed it.
Iraq was a non threat.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:You laugh, but you don't know. You don't know if he did get rid of them before we got there or was just fucking with us with pretending he had them and the ability to produce them. I guess the lesson learned here should be don't tease a sleeping giant or you'll get squashed.

Then they spread the requisite propaganda about WMDs and a lot of stupid Americans believed it.
Iraq was a non threat.
Try this one on for size. Everyone knew what Al Capone did, they got him on tax evasion. Don't really care how.....just glad they did. The millions of Iraqi citizens are and will be thankful as well.
Last edited by Midnyte_Ragebringer on July 30, 2008, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

miir wrote:

Iraq was a non threat.

The scapegoat was originally created by the Germans. A little "tattler" referred to as Curveball.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Iraq was a non threat.
This.

The fact Midnyte is trying to defend the WMD claim is fucking gold.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

I can't tell you how far off from the truth you are. Things in the area my unit is in, is doing pretty good. The times really get fun, when some random unit has the great idea of not caring about collateral damage, and ends up killing some random family, kids, women, or some random sheikh's son.

Of course when this happens, thats when we get a influx of IED's, sniper fire, or the Iraqi Police not wanting to work with us. This isn't 2003/2004 OIF. It's a totally different war if you wish to call it that. You start randomly killing people, it makes them look at us as KILLERS. I can't tell you how many times before my squad rolls out, we get the information from a random operation the day before, and all we can do is roll our eyes and say " Those fucking assholes". Its kinda hard to look in peoples eyes and say were here to help you, and the next day you go to see them only to find out they or their family was killed.

Asides from that, you can get a great tan here.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Hey B,
Glad to hear you're doing allright man. Take care of yourself while you're there, and come see us when you get back stateside. We got places for you to stay (and alcohol).
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Raistin wrote:
I can't tell you how far off from the truth you are. Things in the area my unit is in, is doing pretty good. The times really get fun, when some random unit has the great idea of not caring about collateral damage, and ends up killing some random family, kids, women, or some random sheikh's son.

Of course when this happens, thats when we get a influx of IED's, sniper fire, or the Iraqi Police not wanting to work with us. This isn't 2003/2004 OIF. It's a totally different war if you wish to call it that. You start randomly killing people, it makes them look at us as KILLERS. I can't tell you how many times before my squad rolls out, we get the information from a random operation the day before, and all we can do is roll our eyes and say " Those fucking assholes". Its kinda hard to look in peoples eyes and say were here to help you, and the next day you go to see them only to find out they or their family was killed.

I don't think you understood my point. Anyways, thank you for your service. Come home safe.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Raistin wrote:

I don't think you understood my point. Anyways, thank you for your service. Come home safe.
I think he understood you pretty fucking clearly you piece of shit.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Xyun wrote:
I'm sure your blog will be a smashing sucess in the intellectual world. :roll:
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Xyun wrote:
You'll never know since it is a world you will never be a part of.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Xyun wrote:
Xyun wrote:
You'll never know since it is a world you will never be a part of.
You're absolutely right.