Sex Toys!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Sex Toys!

Post by Lalanae »

Ok, so does anyone want to share their favorite sex toys or sex toy sites? I'm in the market to extend my collection and need some suggestions.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Sex Toys!

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Pyrex sex toys are all the rage lately. They're easy to take care of and can be cooled in the fridge/freezer or heated up prior to use. They do not retain smell and offer a unique sensation due to the material. Pyrex is the perferred butt plug these days instead of the old gel kind.

A Violet Wand will set you back about $500 bucks, but that toy can be a lot of fun. It's a toy that uses electricity. Not for the amateurs, but boy is it cool.

For lube, get "Sylk". It's the greatest lube in the world. It's a little pricey though.

I also know a man in Michigan that makes some unreal, custom cuffs/collars if you're into that. I haven't talked to him in years, but he's an old machinest, and his various items were the greatest works of art I have ever seen. He works in stainless steel and everything is built custom, from scratch. I've never seen anything like them before or since. He made several items over the years for my wife and I, and I still treasure each and every one of them. They look as good as the day they were made too. Suckers are built to last. If you are interested, I can track him down.

I also know a guy that makes custom floggers and whips too, but he's super expensive ($500+ per item). He hand makes everything. It takes him seevral days to make a single whip. I bought several items from him years ago and I could resell them right now for almost double what I paid for them. Btw, he was an understudy of the man who made the whips for the Indiana Jones movies. I just thought that was kind of cool. Whip making is very, very old school. It is a true art.

Another man I know makes fetish furniture from scratch via his own designs. That may push most people's boundries a bit, but it's worth mentioning because his stuff is so good and I think he sells at a fair price. It depends on perferred materials and such. His items easily break down and store nicely for those that do not have a dedicated space for such things.

Jesus, I also know 2 women that make custom leather corsetts and other fetish items for women. Once again, it's pricey but they make everything to your exact specifications and it's totally worth it IMO. I bought a very simple blindfold from them and it cost me 75$. You would think "blindfold, big fucking deal", but this thing is like nothing else I've ever seen or used before. Totally worth it. My wife bought a few specialty items from them and I don't even want to know the cost...

Most of everything else I could recommend would be "ass related", so I won't list them unless requested. I don't want to bore people with stuff they're not into. The butt market is easily the most expansive and diverse of anything else you could really buy.

Sex toys and items are all about quality IMO. You get what you pay for. I've bought junk at the local sex shop before but it never lasted. I pay a premium and it lasts a lifetime.

I suggest going to a shop and looking first hand at what you like. Feel textures, write down products and names. Then go online and buy, because the local shops mark their prices up about 200%.

The majority of the stuff I mentioned is very "vanilla", for lack of a better term. Obviously floggers and furniture is getting into the more advanced stuff, but toys and certian apparel can be chosen based on your comfort level. For example, back when I was dating, I wouldn't blindfold a women, strap her in the pussy eating chair, and start shoving vibrating butt plugs in her when it was our first date. However, certian items could be used, like the rabbit hair mittens and a blind fold. It's all about the build up anyway IMO.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Lalanae wrote:Ok, so does anyone want to share their favorite sex toys or sex toy sites? I'm in the market to extend my collection and need some suggestions.
Not sure of any online stuff, aside from adam& eve. There are a ton of shops/chains in Portland, but that doesn't help ya much over there...

I would suggest, however, that you purchase a Sybian, and then send me pictures of how pleased you are with the purchase. ;P
en kærlighed småkager
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I've got just what you need, Lalanae, right here under my desk.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Sylvus wrote:I've got just what you need, Lalanae, right here under my desk.
Free shipping?
Lalanae
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Canelek wrote:
Lalanae wrote:Ok, so does anyone want to share their favorite sex toys or sex toy sites? I'm in the market to extend my collection and need some suggestions.
Not sure of any online stuff, aside from adam& eve. There are a ton of shops/chains in Portland, but that doesn't help ya much over there...

I would suggest, however, that you purchase a Sybian, and then send me pictures of how pleased you are with the purchase. ;P
I'd love to test out a Sybian, but no way am I shelling out that much money for one.
Lalanae
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

:shock:
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Canelek wrote:

Aren't those, like, a thousand bucks? I went to a party once where this guy was selling them. His wife demonstrated the product and it was pretty amazing.

They are so powerful, I would think the women that use them all the time would have some sort of side effects with long term use. Seriously, they rattle the fucking plumbing.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Yeah, Fair. I would be afraid of that too.
Lalanae
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

I thought you didn't want to share me... :)
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

miir wrote:
I thought you didn't want to share me... :)
Ladies and gentlemen, zing!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, they have all these attachments and stuff for those things, but I'm not real sure what the point was. All the women watching the demo practically had orgasams sitting on the various furniture in the room just watching because everything was vibrating. There's got to be a video somewhere of someone demonstrating it. I'll do some searching.

True story:

I was in the basement of this big-ass house (7,000+ sq ft, easy... it was huge), with the music turned up so loud, I could barely hear the person next to me screaming in my ear. We're talking "concert loud". I didn't even know the guy was upstairs giving a demo but I could actually see stuff vibrating... in the basement. I noticed it over the bass from the music. I went upstairs to see what was going on, and there it was.

They also let anyone who wanted to try it out.

It would be pretty cool to own I guess. I'm serious about the long term effects though.

The same guy later showed off how to use a Tens unit for sex type stuff. He could hook it up just right on a woman and give her an orgasam with the touch of a button. It was amazing. Random women said they would try it and it worked on 75% of them. However, it's kind of like hypnosis in that it only seems to work on certian types of women. The guy was pretty amazing. He sat around and talked for a couple hours with us and shared some pretty cool, off the wall stories. I learned a lot from him in a short amount of time.

Anyway, good times.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Canelek wrote:

That thing looks like the ultimate sex toy for women based on what I've seen in pr0n videos of women using them. They can't be that expensive to make. The company must be associated with Rappelz and have no clue how to price things. Maybe there's a way to get one cheap or a knock off direct from asia!

"Poor man's" version of sybian...washing machine with an uneven load on spin cycle and a dildo with suction cup stuck to the top of it? Not that I've thought about this!
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

I don't know what you already have in your collection, but what else are you looking into trying (other than a sybian)?

Oh, and for future reference... TEASE! <3 :D
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Sargeras wrote:I don't know what you already have in your collection, but what else are you looking into trying (other than a sybian)?
Somehow I don't think you asked that question to help me narrow down my purchases :P
Lalanae
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Lalanae wrote:
Sargeras wrote:I don't know what you already have in your collection, but what else are you looking into trying (other than a sybian)?
Somehow I don't think you asked that question to help me narrow down my purchases :P
Maybe, maybe not 8)

A couple of girls I know purchase their toys from a website, but the link is at home. I'll drop it here tonight.

P.S. I'm jealous of whatever you do have. :vv_la:
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

I think a Sybian can double-duty as a paintcan shaker as well. And I think they are at least a grand, if not much more. I would figure it to be a must-have for the ladies. :) Would think it would need to be used in moderation though! bvvvvBBVVVVVVVZZZzzzZZZZZBBBBVVVVVVVV
en kærlighed småkager
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

OK at the risk of TMI, one thing I'd like to find (one that's not a piece of junk) is a remote-controlled vibrating device, preferrably something that could be worn externally, i.e. not inserted. It needs to be relatively quiet because it will most likely be used in public.

Pussy pumps look interesting, but I'm skeptical that they actually work and don't just end up numbing the area. Might be worth a laugh in the bedroom just to try it. Silicone penis sheaths also look a little interesting, but they look like they might be more trouble than their worth.

Other than that, vibrating cock rings, small handheld clit vibrating/stimulating devices, soft BDSM items...those are the things I'm mostly looking at.

Does that answer your question? :P

Was hoping some ladies would speak up about what they own/like, but somehow I think the direction this has gone will prevent them from speaking up. :P
Lalanae
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

I had to google Sybian... =( But it does look interesting!
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Canelek wrote:I think a Sybian can double-duty as a paintcan shaker as well. And I think they are at least a grand, if not much more. I would figure it to be a must-have for the ladies. :) Would think it would need to be used in moderation though! bvvvvBBVVVVVVVZZZzzzZZZZZBBBBVVVVVVVV
Anything as strong as that (or how Fair describes it) is too much. And Fair is right. You'd risk nerve damage with that kind of vibration. No thanks!
Lalanae
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Lalanae wrote:OK at the risk of TMI, one thing I'd like to find (one that's not a piece of junk) is a remote-controlled vibrating device, preferrably something that could be worn externally, i.e. not inserted. It needs to be relatively quiet because it will most likely be used in public.
Are you that really that much of a nympho?
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Well if you mean do I like sex and like to have fun with it, yeah. Handing over that remote control to Eric or another friend and letting them do with it as they will, as we're out to dinner or at a nightclub will make for a pretty hot evening.

It's too bad that you associate that with nymphomania.
Lalanae
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Lalanae wrote:
Canelek wrote:

I'd love to test out a Sybian, but no way am I shelling out that much money for one.
Sounds like its time for another VV fund drive!
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Lalanae wrote:Well if you mean do I like sex and like to have fun with it, yeah. Handing over that remote control to Eric or another friend and letting them do with it as they will, as we're out to dinner or at a nightclub will make for a pretty hot evening.

SATAN HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

For light bondage, I highly recommend nipple clamps.

There are all sorts of types. Here is a link with pics of each product.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/nipple-clamps-vib165690

The Bull Nose are the easiest to adjust and most comfortable. When they are firlmy in place, the partner can run a hard item (usually a riding crop of some sort) across the chain and it creates some wicked vibrations.

Also for soft bdsm, tala wand bambo drumsticks are a lot of fun.
Last edited by Fairweather Pure on August 31, 2007, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I recommend an O-Ring gag and a binding horse. Have Eric throw a party, tie you up to the horse, put the O-Ring gag on you and let the party people work you over.

Consult Fairweather for best gags and horses.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Fairweather Pure wrote:For light bondage, I highly recommend nipple clamps.

The Bull Nose are the easiest to adjust and most comfortable. When they are firlmy in place, the partner can run a hard item (usually a riding from of some sort) across the cahin and it creates some wicked vibrations.

Nipple clamps aren't something I've tried, but I'll try almost anything once. They don't hurt do they?
Lalanae
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Lalanae wrote:Well if you mean do I like sex and like to have fun with it, yeah. Handing over that remote control to Eric or another friend and letting them do with it as they will, as we're out to dinner or at a nightclub will make for a pretty hot evening.
Just set your cell for vibrate, wrap it in saran wrap, and have people call you constantly. Voila!

p.s. You say that like nympho is a bad thing.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Heh extend your sex toy collection...*giggles*

If you opt for a Sybian look at the new kick start models they have available...Then you can always add on a chipper/shredder attachment or a mulching mower...

Ok...nothing really pragmatic to add to the thread so I'll move along now...:)
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

That would be a hot evening! :D Remote control would be fun ;)
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Was hoping some ladies would speak up about what they own/like, but somehow I think the direction this has gone will prevent them from speaking up. :P
I think the problem is less the direction of the thread and more the fact that the thread is posted on VV. With the exception of Fairweather's stunning expertise, of course.

I could give you recommendations on items I've enjoyed, but I can't recommend particular brands or models, and I doubt I've been involved with anything kinky enough that you haven't already tried it yourself. I am also a big proponent of keeping my sexuality private, so I really couldn't recommend a device designed to be used discreetly in public.
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

I don't want to go too off topic here but I have a question for ze girls:

I dated a girl once who had a piercing down south and at the time I had a really high end stereo system in my car. She always asked me to turn up the bass while we were driving, she said she could feel it because of the metal in the piercing would vibrate and it would get her off. :shock:

We had lots of fun driving and all, but I always wondered if that really worked, and if it does why the hell doesn't every woman buy that piercing and a big subwoofer?
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lalanae wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:For light bondage, I highly recommend nipple clamps.

The Bull Nose are the easiest to adjust and most comfortable. When they are firlmy in place, the partner can run a hard item (usually a riding from of some sort) across the cahin and it creates some wicked vibrations.

Nipple clamps aren't something I've tried, but I'll try almost anything once. They don't hurt do they?
Not if you get the adjustable ones with the rubber covers (the ones I linked). You can control the pressure any way you like. If they are not adjustable, you run the problem of them being way too tight and just plain painful. Nipple clamps are fun for the average person because seem a tad more extreme, yet aren't nearly as painful/bad as the name suggests. So, it feels like going a little more hardcore but it's not really anything at all. They're cheap too! Having your partner tug gently on the chain during sex is a way to tweak both nipples at once, leaving the other hand for other things as well.

I had 1 girl I dated that I tried them out on and she absolutely loved them. I've never met anyone that liked them as much as her though.

Most people have flirted with various bondage at one point or another, with say, a silk scarf tied around the wrists or a blindfold of some sort. Maybe even some playful spanking. It's a fun area to flirt around with IMO because it's so dfferent than what most people do in their regular sex lives. If people are looking to change things up, it's easily my first recommendation, followed closely by some sort of role play scenerio.

The public thing you are talking about is a major turn on for lots of women I've dated. It's a very common fantasy/turn-on. Oddly enough, it was one of the most difficult things for me to participate in because I was always nervous that we were going to get caught. Being nervous all the time was not a turn on for me!

This one woman always wanted to have sex in the hotel window. My mind couldn't help but think some lunatic was watching us and would follow us home and rape and kill us or something. Far out, I know. But still, it was very difficult for me to try that. Far more difficult than other things I've done.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Nez wrote:We had lots of fun driving and all, but I always wondered if that really worked, and if it does why the hell doesn't every woman buy that piercing and a big subwoofer?
Probably because lots of women don't want a piece of metal in their clits, and because there are plentiful ways for women to self-stimulate without driving around in a car with a monster subwoofer?
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

An electrically charged rusty corkscrew

(stand back and watch the sparks fly!)

I´m sorry I don´t know where that came from.
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

I can't believe I'm replying to a thread like this... honestly I was :shock: when I read this, but out of curiosity in the link previously posted they had this...

http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/s ... -she-shell

It looks like what you are looking for
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

I ended up buying some panties that have a small pocket in front to place a wireless bullet vibrator, along with some other random things. They look better than the strappy contraption things. Hope they do the job! I think my best bet is to just buy a bunch of stuff and hope for the best. Several sites have reviews of their products, but many of them sound suspiciously fake. Fair has given me some other ideas though for my next round of purchases.

Neziroth, besides the initial pain that many people would not be willing to deal with (would you be willing to pierce your dick?), clitoral hood piercings run the risk of damaging nerves if the hood runs on the smaller side. And even if a woman decides to take the risk, the results can be iffy. It may not have an impact on their sensitivity. I looked into one a couple years ago and decided it wasn't worth the risk. They can be pretty cute though, imo.
Lalanae
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Looks like you found what you wanted, but here's the link I was talking about earlier.

I'm honestly not sure of the quality of their products compared to others, but my lady friends say they love what they got.

http://www.mypleasure.com/
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

When it comes to vibrating dildos, I hear lots of good things about Jack Rabbit type vibrators. Chicks go nuts over them. It has a small extension to vibrate the clit when penetrating. If you are looking for just a strong vibrator, lots of people go for magic massager type vibrators. They are the ones with the large semi round shape.

When it comes to something that can be worn, clatis linked a good type. Panties with pockets is another easy solution as well. Some girls complain that they wont stay in place, but many others like that aspect as well.

When it comes to the sybian, the vibration motor goes up to 6500 RPM. I can't add much because I dont know what the human body can tolerate. However Ive only seen vibrations in the 10k range needed to be dampened.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Sargeras wrote:Looks like you found what you wanted, but here's the link I was talking about earlier.

I'm honestly not sure of the quality of their products compared to others, but my lady friends say they love what they got.

http://www.mypleasure.com/

LOL Sarge, that just happens to be where I bought my stuff :)
Lalanae
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Lalanae wrote:LOL Sarge, that just happens to be where I bought my stuff :)
Well then! Hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as my friends have. :D
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Lalanae wrote:I ended up buying some panties that have a small pocket in front to place a wireless bullet vibrator, along with some other random things. They look better than the strappy contraption things. Hope they do the job! I think my best bet is to just buy a bunch of stuff and hope for the best. Several sites have reviews of their products, but many of them sound suspiciously fake. Fair has given me some other ideas though for my next round of purchases.

Neziroth, besides the initial pain that many people would not be willing to deal with (would you be willing to pierce your dick?), clitoral hood piercings run the risk of damaging nerves if the hood runs on the smaller side. And even if a woman decides to take the risk, the results can be iffy. It may not have an impact on their sensitivity. I looked into one a couple years ago and decided it wasn't worth the risk. They can be pretty cute though, imo.

I'm sorry, but calling a clit piercing cute just doesn't sound right to me. Hot maybe, but not cute :)
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Pherr the Dorf wrote:http://www.stockroom.com
They have some neat stuff, different from what I've seen on the other usual sites.

THIS, however, is HILARIOUS *****NWS pics*****

OMG and this Clown Porn (maybe NWS) WTF!!!
Lalanae
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Lalanae wrote:
Pherr the Dorf wrote:http://www.stockroom.com
They have some neat stuff, different from what I've seen on the other usual sites.

THIS, however, is HILARIOUS *****NWS pics*****

OMG and this Clown Porn (maybe NWS) WTF!!!
JT has really really nice stuff, always has and the quality is definitely there with everything he sells... yes he has something for everyone for sure (go clown porn!). They recently took over Stormy Leather here in SF which was one of those sad but good things
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
iandaina
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by iandaina »

Late at night on comedy central adameve.com usually has a commercial with a code for 50% off one item. If your gonna get a rabbit, that's the best way to go imo, cause you can get a rechargable one for 50.00. I've seen em run from 100-150, so it's a good deal; and if your gonna get a rabbit just to 'check it out', you may as well get the rechargeable one, those things are amazing......

or so I've heard.
Insert witty line here~
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Hot wax + a popsicle.

The candle is -not- for illumination!

One time a lady and I painted each other up in some sexy paint from a strip club store, then went in the shower and rubbed it all over, and cleaned it off with squirt guns. I recommend!