No
76%

Total votes: 68

Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Last I checked, we were not forcing anyone into US military service and executing them if they failed to serve. Most of the German army was forced into service....it was their elite branches that were the volunteers.
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

Yes and as such those volunteer troops, mostly Waffen-SS, were largely exempt from the Nuremburg protection of judgement provided to conscripts. So should our volunteers also be judged?

Its just a case to case thing for me, I guess. But for the most part I agree with Sylvus.
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

kyoukan wrote:Unfortunately so far the response has been "SEND MORE!"
Why should they not send more? They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently. Since the start of this war there hasn't been enough troops in country.

If they don't send enough troops to make a difference, they need to send them all home.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Last I checked, we were not forcing anyone into US military service and executing them if they failed to serve.
economically you are, with your greed and shitass distribution of wealth.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Tristinn wrote:Thanks for your input Mr. Hannity.
9th post
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Spang wrote:Why should they not send more? They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently. Since the start of this war there hasn't been enough troops in country.

If they don't send enough troops to make a difference, they need to send them all home.
Why do you people still refer to it as a war?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Why should they not send more? They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently. Since the start of this armed conflict there hasn't been enough troops in country.

kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

You currently have more troops stationed in Germany than you do in Iraq and you think adding another 20,000 will solve the country's problems?

You could add in another million troops, it's not going to change the fact that most Iraqis fucking hate you.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

That may have been GW's idea, but it wasn't mine.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Spang wrote:Why should they not send more? They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently. Since the start of this armed conflict there hasn't been enough troops in country.

Wars and armed conflicts generally involve at least two defined sides. Since you guys rolled the Iraqi military and decimated the government in the first few weeks, your enemy in this war has been a bit unclear.... who exactly are you at war (sorry... in armed conflict) with now?

Iraqi citizens?
Terrorists?
Insurgents?

Call it what it is.
It's a hostile occupation of a sovereign nation.

If you think sending in more troops will make the situation better, you're even more deluded than George Bush.

They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently.
What job?
If the original job was to give the country stability, you shouldn't have fucking gone there in the first place.
If the original job was to remove Saddam from power, you accomplished that ages ago.

Since you have no defined enemy in Iraq, what exactly will adding more troops accomplish?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Why should they not send more? They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently. Since the start of this hostile occupation of a sovereign nation there hasn't been enough troops in country.

Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

miir wrote:What job?
If the original job was to give the country stability, you shouldn't have fucking gone there in the first place.
If the original job was to remove Saddam from power, you accomplished that ages ago.

Since you have no defined enemy in Iraq, what exactly will adding more troops accomplish?
There are a lot of units over there doing a lot of different things. You'll have to call them up and ask them. I just think it's easier and quicker to get shit done with more people.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

kyoukan wrote:You currently have more troops stationed in Germany than you do in Iraq and you think adding another 20,000 will solve the country's problems?

You could add in another million troops, it's not going to change the fact that most Iraqis fucking hate you.
I'm sure they love you sniping Canadians. It's great that you like to kill people from miles away and let the U.S. take the PR hits...gee, that sounds familiar. And don't tell me Canadians are only in Afghanistan. You're everywhere like the plague. It's all Black Ops.

Fucking murderers. That was just a goat herder you blew apart.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Spang wrote:Why should they not send more? They clearly aren't getting the job done with the numbers that are over there presently. Since the start of this hostile occupation of a sovereign nation there hasn't been enough troops in country.

In all seriousness.
How exactly will sending more troops help?

Has there been any marked change in the situation in Iraq when troop levels have changed in the past few years? If I recall correctly, when troop levels in 2005 increased from 120k to 150k there was actually in increase in attacks/deaths and a decrease in stability.

How many is enough, in your opinion?
300k?
500k?
700k?

What are those hundreds of thousands of US military going to do? Lockdown the entire country until they promise to behave themselves?

They cant even keep themselves in a stable environment... how the hell are they going to keep a country of 27 million people safe and stable? They can't even keep the fucking green zone in Baghdad safe from enemy attack... and it's a tiny 100 area area.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Winnow wrote:Fucking murderers. That was just a goat herder you blew apart.
The goats thank us.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Winnow wrote: I'm sure they love you sniping Canadians. It's great that you like to kill people from miles away and let the U.S. take the PR hits...gee, that sounds familiar. And don't tell me Canadians are only in Afghanistan. You're everywhere like the plague. It's all Black Ops.

Fucking murderers. That was just a goat herder you blew apart.
That was simply awful. You are by far the shittiest troll on these forums and it fucking disgusts me watching you try to participate in any conversation outside the comic book forum.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

You used that one already. Repeat flame!
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

miir wrote:In all seriousness.
How exactly will sending more troops help?

Has there been any marked change in the situation in Iraq when troop levels have changed in the past few years? If I recall correctly, when troop levels in 2005 increased from 120k to 150k there was actually in increase in attacks/deaths and a decrease in stability.

How many is enough, in your opinion?
300k?
500k?
700k?

What are those hundreds of thousands of US military going to do? Lockdown the entire country until they promise to behave themselves?

They cant even keep themselves in a stable environment... how the hell are they going to keep a country of 27 million people safe and stable? They can't even keep the fucking green zone in Baghdad safe from enemy attack... and it's a tiny 100 area area.
Atleast 300,000. I said that a few posts ago. There are so many different missions going on over there right now that don't involve killing arabs. With more troops, the missions get done quicker. That's kind of what happens when more people are involved.

Cleaning up a football stadium after a game and hostiley (that a word?) occupying a sovereign nation are not the same thing but, let's say you were tasked to clean up a football stadium after a game. It would take you quite a while. If they tasked you and 20 other people, it would get done much faster.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

In that case, put a million in there and be finished by mid-April.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Spang wrote: Cleaning up a football stadium after a game and hostiley (that a word?) occupying a sovereign nation are not the same thing but, let's say you were tasked to clean up a football stadium after a game. It would take you quite a while. If they tasked you and 20 other people, it would get done much faster.
A better analogy.

You and 20 of your buddies break into someone home, break all their shit and make a big fucking mess for a few years.

Now you have to clean up the mess... but the homeowners just want you to get the fuck out.

Well 10 of your buddies are still trashing the place and the other 10 are trying to clean it up. The homeowners are pissed off and throwing shit at you and making an even bigger fucking mess. You're making no progress cleaning up your mess and the homeowners are making it even worse.

Would it make sense to get 50 more of your buddies to come to the house to help clean up the mess or would you just get the fuck out and let the homeowners clean it up?
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Winnow wrote:You used that one already. Repeat flame!
shes pissed because you said " Black ops"
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

miir wrote:
Spang wrote: Cleaning up a football stadium after a game and hostiley (that a word?) occupying a sovereign nation are not the same thing but, let's say you were tasked to clean up a football stadium after a game. It would take you quite a while. If they tasked you and 20 other people, it would get done much faster.
A better analogy.

You and 20 of your buddies break into someone home, break all their shit and make a big fucking mess for a few years.

Now you have to clean up the mess... but the homeowners just want you to get the fuck out.

Well 10 of your buddies are still trashing the place and the other 10 are trying to clean it up. The homeowners are pissed off and throwing shit at you and making an even bigger fucking mess. You're making no progress cleaning up your mess and the homeowners are making it even worse.

Would it make sense to get 50 more of your buddies to come to the house to help clean up the mess or would you just get the fuck out and let the homeowners clean it up?
Id say get the fuck out and let the maids, (Canadians), Clean it up.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

miir wrote:A better analogy.

Sure, leave the stadium a mess.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

miir wrote:
There's more than one homeowner...more like three claiming to be owners that all think only they should live there...and their fridge is stocked with Texas Tea.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yea...and don't forget that each of those 3 homeowners is trying to kill the other 2....while some of your buddies are trying to clean up they are trying to keep them from killing each other. Oh....and 2 of the homeowners are going behind your buddies and destroying things as they clean them up so the other 2 don't have access to them.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

What were you doing in the house in the first place?

Why won't you leave when they want you to?
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:What were you doing in the house in the first place?

Why won't you leave when they want you to?
If thats the case. Leave the USA please. Thank you for your visit.
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

this analogy is really working out well

iraq is a lot like an orange
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Ireland ! = USA
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

if you had anything other than potatoes and irish whiskey it would be
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Potatoes and Irish Whiskey?! What else do you need in life?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

steaks and jennifer connelly
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Yea...and don't forget that each of those 3 homeowners is trying to kill the other 2....while some of your buddies are trying to clean up they are trying to keep them from killing each other. Oh....and 2 of the homeowners are going behind your buddies and destroying things as they clean them up so the other 2 don't have access to them.
So you agree that you should just get the fuck out of there?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I liked the idea of having the maids clean things up.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:
Ireland ! = USA
WTF is Ireland, In this case WTF means What the Fuck or Where the Fuck or even Who the Fuck. they all fit.

This is how much Ireland means to the world
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

That's why half you're backward ass country was creaming itself pretending to be us a week and a half ago.
OH NO! Forgive us over here in Ireland for not being terrified after watching the laughable failure of your latest "liberation" in the middle east.

We're shaking in our fucking boots. Oh god im terrified. The big bad USA is flexing its weight. /scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATEVER SHALL WE DO
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:That's why half you're backward ass country was creaming itself pretending to be us a week and a half ago.
OH NO! Forgive us over here in Ireland for not being terrified after watching the laughable failure of your latest "liberation" in the middle east.

We're shaking in our fucking boots. Oh god im terrified. The big bad USA is flexing its weight. /scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATEVER SHALL WE DO
Kinda funny how your piss ant country offers umm what to the world?

My Bad, Thank god for Lucky Charms.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

The hicks are posting, the hicks are posting!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:The hicks are posting, the hicks are posting!

The Pricks are posting, the pricks are posting.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Cart, I know you wallow in your "i can be as dumb as I fucking like and there's nothing you can do about it lolololol ps all women should be raped by their daddy's" attitude but fucking hell would I be glad to see you banned.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:Cart, I know you wallow in your "i can be as dumb as I fucking like and there's nothing you can do about it lolololol ps all women should be raped by their daddy's" attitude but fucking hell would I be glad to see you banned.

Did I hurt the Wittle Leprechaun's feelings, Did the pasty white failure lose his pot of gold.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:FUCK OFF ASSHOLE
Ahhhh I got the Wittle Tree Hugger to use Big Fonts, Me thinks the wittle Irish failure will indulge in some extra mushrooms tonight. Just remember before you deep throat the shotgun load it first please.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Cartalas is a loser and he knows it. That's why he comes here with absolutely nothing to offer but the insults of a 13 year old. His insults aren't even funny or relevant. Its really pathetic. I personally would like to see him banned simply because he offers NOTHING but trolling. There are lots of people here I don't care for, but they at least make an effort to participate in the community.

Why haven't we banned him? We'll ban other anonymous losers who come to the board just to troll, so he shouldn't be any different.

...incoming lame Cartalas response involving violent sexual imagery...
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

What Lal said.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

What Lal + Nick said.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

God I love this, Typical Liberal thinking.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Cartalas wrote:God I love this, Typical Liberal thinking.
Typical Liberal thinking would be to pat you on the head and allow your jackassery.

Typical Conservative thinking would be to assess your IQ above the state minimum for execution and create a permanent solution to the problem.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Time to be conservative?
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Wow! the Keyboard Pussies are out in force, Whats wrong tired of trying to save the world by sitting on your hands supporting a congress, whos only agenda is to go after a president, They are so consumed with this they have waisted 4 monts doing nothing.