WE DEY!

What do you think about the sports world?
Waran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Waran

Post by Waran »

'Nother Bandwagon Steelers fan hopping on board :)
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Plenty room on the bus.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Xyphir
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xyphir »

Having gone to college one hour south of Pittsburgh, I found it hard rooting for the home team (Denver). I was backing the Broncos, but from early on it didn't seem like things were going their way. If Champ had picked off the pass in the first quarter, things would have been different. You have to hand it to the Steelers for their gameplan and giving Rothlesberger (sp) the chance to really air the ball out. While Denver was concerned with stopping the run, they threw the ball silly on Denver. Was Big Ben even knocked down? I don't think the Broncos were very effective in the pass-rush and the Steelers used the pass to set up the run. Coming out of the blocks and throwing a screen pass the first play of the game was surprising.

Although I despise football fans, the Bronco fans are great and took the loss with class. I saw many Pittsburgh fans at the airport and around downtown, and I was glad to have the rivalry and to show them what a great town Denver is. I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

At the end of the game I saw lots of denver fans patting steelers fans on the back etc. They seem like a pretty classy bunch.
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO KILL THE STEELERS!! GO HAWKS!!!
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Stalker Vacio wrote:SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO KILL THE STEELERS!! GO HAWKS!!!
I thought they were the Seattle Seachickens?!
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Eagles all they way!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Stalker Vacio wrote:SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO KILL THE STEELERS!! GO HAWKS!!!
They legalised murder in the NFL?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Yeah, just like how rape has been legalized in the NBA.
I'd hate Hillary just as much if it was a woman. ┌┘ Winnow
you pretentious fuckwits ┌┘ Nick
:roll: ┌┘ Miir
thoroughly groped┌┘ Xyun
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

They legalised murder in the NFL?
only running backs
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Gzette wrote:At the end of the game I saw lots of denver fans patting steelers fans on the back etc. They seem like a pretty classy bunch.
Definitely not like some of the cities you see. Of course that home crowd has never seen Denver lose a championship game there before.....which probably makes things a little easier to take.
Xyphir
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xyphir »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:
Gzette wrote:At the end of the game I saw lots of denver fans patting steelers fans on the back etc. They seem like a pretty classy bunch.
Definitely not like some of the cities you see. Of course that home crowd has never seen Denver lose a championship game there before.....which probably makes things a little easier to take.
Naw... the great beer, skiing in the Rockies, and high altitude makes everything easier to take. <3 Denver
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Compare the Denver fans to a Steeler fan!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... ml?cnn=yes
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

A 17-year-old high school student said he was humiliated when a teacher made him sit on the floor during a midterm exam in his ethnicity class -- for wearing a Denver Broncos jersey.
the kid should fail simply for not getting the point of the exercise.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Xyphir
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xyphir »

I read this article on the Denver Post on Sunday. It's pretty much the same but they left out the part about the teacher singling out the Colts fan and subjecting him to the same tactic. It's disturbing that a teaching is encouraging his students to be intolerant of someone just because they root for another sports team.

I can imagine the parent/teacher meeting:

Parents: Mr. Vannoth, why did you encourage your students to throw paper at our son?
Vannoth: Steelers Rule!!! John Elway is a horse-toothed jackass! Go Steelers! (*waves terrible towel*)
Parents: That still doesn't answer the question as to why you made our son sit on the ground while you instructed the other kids to hurl paper at him.
Vannoth: We're going to the Superbowl! WooHoo!! Broncos suck dick! We did it on the road, baby! Detroit, here comes the Steelers! Go Steelers! (*waves terrible towel*)
Parents: Do you think it's appropriate to discrimate against other students in your class if they don't share your allegience?
Vannoth: We're going to shove the ball down the Seahawks throat! If someone Dares wear a Seahawks jersey in My school, they better pray to the lord of all that's holy that I don't catch him, because I'm going to put my boot in his ass! I'm going to go Greg Lloyd on his ass! Go Steelers! (*waves terrible towel*)
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

He is only preparing the young Mannings for their greater disappointments later in their careers.