E-A-G-L-E-S

What do you think about the sports world?
Garrethe
No Stars!

E-A-G-L-E-S

Post by Garrethe »

After tonight, can we be stopped? No!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot. You Philly fans are the fucking worst on the planet. Every season, you crow like your team invented football, but one fucking loss, and you'll be cursing Donovan McNabb again like the racist shitballs you all are.

You DESERVE T.O. You deserve what he's doing to your team chemistry, and you're going to deserve it when McNabb leaves in 2 years for a city with some fucking class.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

thank you masteen.

btw go go todd pinkston!

you guys are the buffalo bills of the 21st century, go fuck yourselves.

and in the words of jeff lebowski, "i hate the fucking eagles."
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Hey Masteen, Zamtuk, who are your favorite teams? I only ask so I can squirm with extra joy when the Eagles run the fuck over you.

I'd be happy to place a bet of a significant quantity of VV's that McNabb will play for the Eagles until he's no longer effective and either retires or is released.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

So like in another year or two?
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

Zamtuk wrote:btw go go todd pinkston!
You mean old alligator arms?
Sabek
Just Sabek
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

WAY TO GET EXCITED ABOUT PRESEASON FOOTBALL!

btw: I hate the fucking eagles and your silly football team.
en kærlighed småkager
StupidMcDupid
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by StupidMcDupid »

Go Cowboys! :P
I didnt have no dates at homecoming,thats cause i had your girl naked in my home cumming.

She was looking at it like, "that isn''t gonna fit", u want a smaller size go and rent a plastic dick.
Garrethe
No Stars!

Post by Garrethe »

Haha, i dont care what anyone says about us as a fanbase. All you other pussy ass fans come to our stadiums and expect to get a warm welcome. Fuck that, we treat you the way you should be. Thats the reason we always see people wearing rangers jerseys leaving halfway through the third period at a flyers game, or any other of you visiting trash sneaking off to the parking lot. Dont support your team if you arent prepared to defend them. Oh, get ready for McNabb/T.O/Westbrook to ram the ball down all your throats.
StupidMcDupid
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by StupidMcDupid »

Get ready for the Spurs to run the ball down the 76'ers throat! :lol:

WAR Spurs-I'm Out.
I didnt have no dates at homecoming,thats cause i had your girl naked in my home cumming.

She was looking at it like, "that isn''t gonna fit", u want a smaller size go and rent a plastic dick.
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Yes, because defending a team is not done in good fun but in moronic malice. Family fun for everyone right? you putz.

Basically, it's a bitter city that hasn't had a single team, in any sport, win a championship since they started building skyscrapers taller than Independence Hall.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I am ashamed to admit that my Packers have been severly manhandled by the Eagles these past few years. Hopefully that will change this year. :oops:
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Garrethe wrote:All you other pussy ass fans come to our stadiums and expect to get a warm welcome. Fuck that, we treat you the way you should be. Thats the reason we always see people wearing rangers jerseys leaving halfway through the third period at a flyers game, or any other of you visiting trash sneaking off to the parking lot. Dont support your team if you arent prepared to defend them.
Lamest justification for being an asshole than I've seen around here in awhile.

(Although not quite topping spitting on someone so you can shoot them but coming close)
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Garrethe
No Stars!

Post by Garrethe »

I'm just justifying the actions of Philadelphia fans as a whole. What do you expect when 30,000 fans come together, cheap beer in there blood, there team destroying the opposition, and visiting fans start screaming insults. Can you honestly expect nothing to come of that situation?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Garrethe wrote:Haha, i dont care what anyone says about us as a fanbase. All you other pussy ass fans come to our stadiums and expect to get a warm welcome. Fuck that, we treat you the way you should be. Thats the reason we always see people wearing rangers jerseys leaving halfway through the third period at a flyers game, or any other of you visiting trash sneaking off to the parking lot. Dont support your team if you arent prepared to defend them. Oh, get ready for McNabb/T.O/Westbrook to ram the ball down all your throats.
Yes, I'm sure you clasless fucks throwing shit at them has nothing to do with their leaving. Behavior like that is cause for ejection in Tennessee, but not in Philly. Grats on being behind the most back-assward state in the NFL terms of civilized behavior.

p.s. Be very proud of your dominance of a division with TWELVE sub .500 teams. It's truly an accomplishment.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Masteen, who's your team?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Didn't the Steelers absolutely whip the Eagles like little japanese schoolgirls last year? And this year in preseason as well? I seem to recall Hines Ward mocking TO as the Steelers rolled 27-3. I seem to recall thier first little spat as TO and Donovan both got knocked around. Yeah....quality football team there. If the Eagles played in the AFC North, they would finish 3rd...maybe even 4th.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Kilmoll: All my VV's against all of yours that the Eagles will win more games than the Steelers this year?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Why should they have to 'defend' anything at all? Can't they just watch the game in peace? I'm sure every one of them are screaming insults at the home team.

Fucking mob mentality bullshit.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

The Steelers, but I also root for the Bucs and the Dolphins.

The worst things you can say about us is those Steeler fans sure love their little yellow towels and those Bucs and Dolphins fangirls sure love to show their tits :razz:

Throwing shit at other people gets you ejected. Do you have a real retort, or are you just scrambling to insult team records as some sort of bullshit justification for the fact that Philly fans are classless racists?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I should fucking well hope the Eagles would win more games. They have the 3rd easiest schedule in football this year. The championship teams are supposed to get the toughest schedules, but that is rough to do when you play the cupcake division they are in.

Combined record of team the Eagles face this year: 116-140. Top notch!

If the Eagles do get to play Pitt again, I will gladly take your VV's as they get another ass-whipping.
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Garrethe wrote:I'm just justifying the actions of Philadelphia fans as a whole. What do you expect when 30,000 fans come together, cheap beer in there blood, there team destroying the opposition, and visiting fans start screaming insults. Can you honestly expect nothing to come of that situation?
The first thing I would expect them to do is understand the difference between "there" and "their".

The second thing I would expect them to do is not act like a bunch of moronic hooligans while "there" in public. You have tons of franchises with better attendance averages for "there" teams than Philly, acting far more civil than the mutants that enter any of "there" sporting facilities while still providing significant home field advantage.

There's nothing to defend. You're acting like a moronic mob-mental putz.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

I should fucking well hope the Eagles would win more games. They have the 3rd easiest schedule in football this year. The championship teams are supposed to get the toughest schedules, but that is rough to do when you play the cupcake division they are in.

Combined record of team the Eagles face this year: 116-140. Top notch!

If the Eagles do get to play Pitt again, I will gladly take your VV's as they get another ass-whipping.
So you won't take the bet then?
Garrethe
No Stars!

Post by Garrethe »

Smart, attack my grammar. First off, Eagles fans are the last group of fans you can call racists. All you hick ass southern states, the only reason your fans don't go to games wearing their hoods and robes is because their teams consist of 80% black players. We have more comradery amongst our fans than any other team period.

Second, the fuck outta here with that mob mentality bullshit. Defending your home competitors has been natural since the spawning of the athenian games. Go back twenty years to Europe, talk about mob mentality, every saturday people of all ages would head to the pitch, support there team, and 95% of the time there was violence. Look at the atletes today, they're getting in on the violence just as much as crowds.

Third, the Eagles have worked there asses off to get where they are, getting rid of ray rhodes helped too. Don't talk about having the easiest seasons, i'd like to see any of you sitting behind a computer screen get out on the field and pull of what they did.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Sueven wrote:So you won't take the bet then?
Because it's a bullshit bet and you know it. You know your mouth would be shut if there was a head-to-head matchup, because you always LOSE when you play a halfway decent (aka AFC) team.

Hay everyone, Garrethe has redefined throwing shit at opposing fans from "Thuggery" to "Team Spirit." You are the aborted waste that is the MTV generation and your "Well they used to do it, so it's fine if we do it too," attitude says more than I possibly could about why you are a piece of shit.

Here's some FACTS for you two fucktards:
My favorite team has won 4 Super Bowls, and the 2 I follow because of regional interest have won 3. The Eagles are in danger of becoming the Buffalo Bills of the new millennium. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

In closing, here's a pic of what happens when the Steelers face the Eagles:
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I also wanted to post this for all the Philly fans who will never actually see one in their (notice the correct usage) team's trophy case:
Garrethe
No Stars!

Post by Garrethe »

I haven't redefined anything, i have just stated the connection between rivalries and the violence that comes of it. Don't start with that mtv generation bullshit, assuming that I or any other my age is an uneducated fuck that you assume us to be.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Garrethe wrote:Smart, attack my grammar. First off, Eagles fans are the last group of fans you can call racists. All you hick ass southern states, the only reason your fans don't go to games wearing their hoods and robes is because their teams consist of 80% black players. We have more comradery amongst our fans than any other team period.

Second, the fuck outta here with that mob mentality bullshit. Defending your home competitors has been natural since the spawning of the athenian games. Go back twenty years to Europe, talk about mob mentality, every saturday people of all ages would head to the pitch, support there team, and 95% of the time there was violence. Look at the atletes today, they're getting in on the violence just as much as crowds.

Third, the Eagles have worked there asses off to get where they are, getting rid of ray rhodes helped too. Don't talk about having the easiest seasons, i'd like to see any of you sitting behind a computer screen get out on the field and pull of what they did.
You sound as if you not only condone the violence but participate in it. We are not talking about going back to ancient Greece or even 20 years ago out on the pitch, we are talking about today. If fans can't control themselves they should be ejected and have their season tickets revoked or names removed from the list. This goes for any sport, not just football. (though why would anyone watch anything other than football is beyond me)

It all boils down to sportsmanship. Good Sportmanship.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Garrethe wrote:I haven't redefined anything, i have just stated the connection between rivalries and the violence that comes of it. Don't start with that mtv generation bullshit, assuming that I or any other my age is an uneducated fuck that you assume us to be.
I didn't assume anything about your age or lack of education, Forrest. I deduced it from your attitude and inability to use homophones correctly.
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

The Raider Nation is far worse then Philly fans.

Just try sitting in the Blackhole with a red Gonzalez jersey on and see what happens.
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Garrethe wrote:I haven't redefined anything, i have just stated the connection between rivalries and the violence that comes of it. Don't start with that mtv generation bullshit, assuming that I or any other my age is an uneducated fuck that you assume us to be.
Acutally, people just think you're a philly fan psycho mob putz. Everything you posted obviously supports that you believe it's totally acceptable to act so poorly in the stadium that it goes well past being an asshole.

Athenian games? jesus, will you just stfu. There's a sea of red at arrowhead stadium and the place provides a massive advantage for the Chiefs yet KC fans don't have the reputation philly fans do of being drunken bitter schmucks. And, apparently, you can't seem to differentiate between the two.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Stalker Vacio wrote:The Raider Nation is far worse then Philly fans.
Just try sitting in the Blackhole with a red Gonzalez jersey on and see what happens.
The Raider Nation also makes no bones about their thuggery. The reason we're on Jackhole and Jackhole is because they're trying to pass it off as some kind of natural result of a successful NFL franchise, or team spirit, or whatever.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Everyone that hates me for being an Eagles fan can choke on my nuts

:roll:
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

I'll place the bet for a head-to-head matchup as well. All my VV's against all of yours if the Eagles and Steelers meet this year?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

They do not meet this year. Your VVs may be better spent on the odds of McNabb and Owens having a slap-fight before midseason.
en kærlighed småkager
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

They could meet in the Super Bowl, thus the "if."
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

lol, ok....umm, I will grant a long shot, but don't get too puffed up.
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Image
ok, whatever. Are you fucking retarded?
en kærlighed småkager
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

I'm not saying it's likely, but current betting odds have the Eagles a 4-1 favorite to reach the Super Bowl (tied for the top odds with the Colts and Patriots) and the Steelers are at 8-1 (next after the three teams mentioned). Let's not forget that the Pennsylvania teams won 31 combined games last year. It's anything but impossible.
Ogbar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Greblaja

Post by Ogbar »

Well, despite the Philly fans, I've always liked McNabb, so I tend to root for him in most games. I personally find Pitt fans more annoying, frankly: they tend to be quite arrogant about their team - almost as bad as Yankees fans. I hate generalizing, but every Pitt fan I personally know plus all of those I hear on the local sports chat shows are that way, so that's the trend I see. But I have no data points on fan attitudes at their stadiums, though I'm sure you won't find too many love-ins if you wear the opposing teams jersey no matter what stadium you're at.

As for Philly's chances, I don't see them winning it all without a better running game. I like Westbrook a lot, but he can be stopped - they need a power running option to really open up their offense.

As for my team, well, they've done ok the last couple of years:

Ogbar - a member of the Tiger's Roar retirement community
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

17 long years I've been a Cardinals fan. Ever since they moved to the valley. This is the year they go over .500 and win the their conference with a 9-7 record!

I searched for a good Cardinals fan picture...something similar to Darth Raider fan to intimidate you but found only these...

wtf! Need to work on the Cardinals fan image.

As for the Eagles, they usually have RBBC but this year it's only Westbrook. He's speedy and a great receiver out of the backfield but I don't see him lasting the whole season carrying the entire load.

I'd give the Philly fans some slack for being asses because of the shitty city they live in but living in Cleveland would suck just as much and those fans seem to behave themselves.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

If the Steelers and Eagles meet in the SB, then you most certainly have a bet. Right now, there is not a team in the entire NFC that is really worth a damn, so they should have a clear shot at getting there again. Personally, I am pulling for Arizona to make the playoffs this year.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

ironically, sports analysts are picking both teams to choke this year. its obvious why philly will tank this year, but they are picking pitt's lack of running game to kill them this year.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Zamtuk wrote:ironically, sports analysts are picking both teams to choke this year. its obvious why philly will tank this year, but they are picking pitt's lack of running game to kill them this year.
Lack of running game? with the Buss and Duece? that's not the reason. I say they choke due to recievers. Ben will have a much harder time this year than last. I see them still as a 10-6 team though.
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

I think the Steelers go downhill due to Big Ben this year. Sophomore slump time.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He won't be throwing much....just like last year. Willie will be the man for the first 3 weeks. Don't underestimate their receiving group though....it is much improved over last year. Plexiglass was horrible last year. Hines is back and they have Cedrick Wilson with major deep speed...and Randle El as their top 3. They have a legitimate receiver at TE now as well.

They will still pound the ball right at teams and try to wear them out. Willie Parker could probably be a starter for about half the league yet is buried at 3rd on their depth chart......pretty good situation to be in.
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

!!!! 8)
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Bubba Grizz wrote:
Zamtuk wrote:ironically, sports analysts are picking both teams to choke this year. its obvious why philly will tank this year, but they are picking pitt's lack of running game to kill them this year.
Lack of running game? with the Buss and Duece? that's not the reason. I say they choke due to recievers. Ben will have a much harder time this year than last. I see them still as a 10-6 team though.
duce and jerome are out right now, while bettis will be out for only one game (minimum), I dont think he can be the number 1 guy anymore.