Tiesto in Concert - The US Tour

Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Tiesto in Concert - The US Tour

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

I went to this on Saturday in Los Angeles. What an awesome time. 4 hour set was great and the crowd was really into it.

If you are a fan of EDM or of Tiesto, which not everyone is but oh well, it's worth checking out. He will be in Miami, Washington DC and New Orleans. The tour culminates in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve with a 6 hour set.

You can check out the info at http://www.tiestoinconcert.com
Adelrune Argenti
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Sounds like fun! He's here at the Miami Hard Rock in October...
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
a_guide
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Re: Tiesto in Concert - The US Tour

Post by a_guide »

Adelrune Argenti wrote: The tour culminates in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve with a 6 hour set.
Oh man am I glad I moved! Nothing like this happens in SLC :p Thanks for the heads up.
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Re: Tiesto in Concert - The US Tour

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

a_guide wrote:
Adelrune Argenti wrote: The tour culminates in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve with a 6 hour set.
Oh man am I glad I moved! Nothing like this happens in SLC :p Thanks for the heads up.
No, Utah just likes to beat up people who dance as evidenced by this past weekend.
Adelrune Argenti
a_guide
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by a_guide »

Yeah that is pretty nasty business. I hope the county gets reamed, but odds are since the sherriff has already labeled it a RAVE in the media and portrayed them all as e-tarded kids, they won't :(
Shanter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Shanter »

Sucks he hasn't been to Atlanta in a couple of years, I was only getting into the trance scene when he was here.

But the man that got me into it, Armin van Buuren, is coming back in October and I am truly hyped about seeing him.

:razz: