and in old news.....

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

and in old news.....

Post by Trek »

I was skipping along (wussy ranger) in Firiona Vie to go sell crap to vendors and what not. I had made it almost to the bank when I noticed a golem standing in the distance..."heh, thats new I told myself" thats when some dragoon started wacking on me, I was caught off guard, but he was an even con and I started to fight back, thats when I noticed he had a whole town of friends around. As luck would have it I was able to run away fairly easily and track down the refugees. I think I am bound at the FV bank and with all the tons of traffic in that zone I don't see that changing anytime soon, so if you see a naked ranger running his ass off in FV give him a wave!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Tons of traffic in FV? Surely you jest!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
eOmniz
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by eOmniz »

i dont get it. did FV really change or did you get confused and accidentally go to OT?
Current Incarnations:
Flintler, EQ2, Crushbone, HOOAC
Grahmiam, WoW, Firetree, The Crazy 88
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

lol yeah FV is eeevil now. I was gonna tradeskill there, ran over to the bridge, saw the golems there and was like wtf...
Aneron
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Aneron »

There was an event a few months ago where the evil forces came and attacked FV. There were huge battles out in Dreadlands to try and defend the city but the bad guys won in the end.