Michael Jackson's Juice

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Michael Jackson's Juice

Post by Moonwynd »

Watching Fox News tonight...new allegations against Michael Jackson. One of the allegations claims that Michael Jackson would put wine in soda cans and give them to the children and tell them to drink it..calling it ...

Jesus Juice.

The depths of my disgust with this freak know no bounds...
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Look up the word -allegation- in the dictionary and see what you find :)
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

I know what the word "allegation" means. Wow, you really are as much of an "alleged" fucktard as everyone says you are. Why don't you shut the fuck up...and go back to getting high on yourself. Maybe we can all gather round and get a contact buzz...from the copious amount of pole you smoke.

Sincerely,

Moon
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Michael Jackson is allegedly responsible for the Beagle2 Mars lander being MIA.

Was on Fox News... So it must be true!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
a_guide
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by a_guide »

My fucker of a roommate thinks everything he does is funny so he changed his MSN name to

HisName - Jesus Juice

That's not funny, its lame and so is your quasi-flame.
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Thanks...
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's been awhile since Michael "hee hee" Jackson has been discussed. Here's the latest!

We need a poll as the trial gets closer to ending but I think there's no way he gets out of jail time on this one.
Guard Testifies He Saw Jackson Molest Boy

Former Neverland Guard Says He Saw Michael Jackson Molest Boy Who Later Received Settlement

By LINDA DEUTSCH
The Associated Press
Apr. 7, 2005 - A former security guard at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch told a lurid story Thursday about seeing the singer kiss, fondle and perform oral sex on a boy who later received a financial settlement from the pop star.

A former Jackson maid also testified that she saw him inappropriately touch actor Macaulay Culkin and three other boys. The testimony is part of a prosecution attempt to show that the current molestation allegations against Jackson are part of a pattern of inappropriate sexual contact with little boys dating back more than a decade.

The former security guard, Ralph Chacon, was attacked by Jackson's lawyer as making the whole thing up "to get even." Defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. accused Chacon of having tried to "extort" $16 million from Jackson in a lawsuit and lengthy trial that he and the maid lost, forcing Chacon into bankruptcy.

"After a six-month trial, this is a good way to get even with him, isn't it?" said Mesereau, drawing a strong objection from the prosecution.

In questioning by District Attorney Tom Sneddon, Chacon told of looking through a window one night at Jackson's pool house in late 1992 or early 1993 and seeing him perform oral sex on a 10-year-old boy.

Chacon said he saw Jackson engage in activities he described as "passionate" after the singer and the boy took a dip in an outdoor Jacuzzi and showered. He said he saw Jackson kiss the boy's head and shoulders and later moved his hands "down to his private area." He also said there was another incident in which Jackson took the boy away in a golf cart and kissed him in front of a Peter Pan display.

The boy received a financial settlement, reportedly between $15 million and $20 million, from Jackson in 1994. The boy did not cooperate with a police investigation and no charges were filed against Jackson. The boy is not scheduled to testify in the trial.

Jackson, 46, is accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2003, giving him alcohol and conspiring to hold the boy's family captive to get them to make a video rebutting a TV documentary in which Jackson said he allowed children to sleep in his bed but that it was innocent.

Adrian McManus, a Jackson maid between 1990 and 1994, also testified Thursday that she saw Jackson kiss Culkin on the cheek while his hand was on Culkin's bottom. The defense has asserted that Culkin has repeatedly said he was never molested, and a spokeswoman for the actor has said he has no plans to be part of the case.

McManus described a similar scene with two other boys and third incident involving the same boy that Chacon testified about.

In the latter incident, she said, Jackson and the boy were changing their shirts when Jackson kissed the boy on his cheek and mouth and put his hand on his groin area.

But McManus also testified that when subpoenaed in the lawsuit that resulted in the 1994 settlement she did not tell attorneys that she had seen Jackson touching the boy.

"I didn't tell the truth. I said I didn't see anything," she said.

She said she was afraid of Jackson because he had threatened to report her to her superiors if she ever did anything he didn't like. She also said she needed the job because her husband had been laid off and a house payment was due.

Chacon also acknowledged he was ordered to pay $25,000 for allegedly stealing Jackson's property, which Chacon said was only a candy bar, and that he and others, including McManus, were ordered to pay more than $1.4 million in a judgment won by Jackson. Chacon said had not paid anything because he filed for bankruptcy.

In heated cross-examination, Chacon acknowledged that when he and other employees decided to sue Jackson they consulted a lawyer who told them the only way they could fund the suit was to sell stories to tabloids. He said they sold a story for $17,000 and all the money went to the lawyer.

Mesereau pressed him on whether he drafted the story at the lawyer's office.

"I probably did," said Chacon. "It's been a long time."

"Well it's no longer than some of these events you claim to have witnessed with Mr. Jackson," Mesereau replied.

The witness paused and said, "I probably did. I did."

He fended off Mesereau's suggestions that he has added "more lurid facts" each time he has told his story, but he acknowledged that this week he met with Sneddon and gave him additional details.

"Did you say you forgot to say things about Mr. Jackson molesting young men in 1993?" asked Mesereau.

"Yes, sir," said the witness.

"And now you remember them in 2005?" Mesereau said.

"Vaguely, yes," Chacon said.

Associated Press Writer Tim Molloy contributed to this report.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

To be honest, I think the whole trial has been real corny. I think the cases against him are weak, I think there is a high chance that many or all of these people are lying to take advantage of the situation.

I am not convinced that he is guilty of any of this. And to be honest, I have to disagree with you winnow. I think he will get off, and if he does get sentenced, it will be a very small sentence, and he will get off early for good behavior. I guess we will see though
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Funkmasterr wrote:To be honest, I think the whole trial has been real corny. I think the cases against him are weak, I think there is a high chance that many or all of these people are lying to take advantage of the situation.

I am not convinced that he is guilty of any of this. And to be honest, I have to disagree with you winnow. I think he will get off, and if he does get sentenced, it will be a very small sentence, and he will get off early for good behavior. I guess we will see though
He'd be innocent like OJ was innocent.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Funk wears a sequined glove to sleep :p
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Not that there's anything wrong with that
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

If this guard did see a Jackson molesting boys in the early 90's, why cant he be charged with not coming foreward and reporting the incident to police at the time it happened?
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

that is probably why he is testifying. he agrees to testify in order to not be charged.
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

Come on guys, don't be an applehead :rainbowafro:
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

I will agree that some of these people are probably lying. However there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty. Circumstantial psychological evidence alone can convict him. Lets look at what we know is true... undisputed facts right?

1. MJ was raised by an abusive (physically and psychologically) father
2. MJ rebelled against this an became obsessive about his mothers religion
3. MJ has consistantly found companionship in young boys for over 20 years
4. MJ has distorted his appearance to look like that of a fantisy character, an elf (Peter Pan)
5. MJ has been accused of being sexually active with young boys on multiple accounts.

Now here is what we suspect...
6. MJ was sexually abused by his father

While #6 has never been admitted, if true it completes a textbook psychological profile of a pedophile.

MJ is a feak plain and simple but you know what? I blame these parents almost as much as him. Why? Because they KNEW most of the above and still let their sons go over and "spend the night." Disgusting...

Marb
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

He's going free.

However, the next set of parents that take thier kid to Neverland Ranch need to be fucking shot.
Knibble
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knibble »

I got a new car radio yesterday and it is terrific.

If I say "Rock" it plays rock and roll.

If I say "Rap" it plays rap.

If I say "Love" it plays love songs.

Three kids ran out in front of the car
and I said
"F *#^ing kids!"
And it played Michael Jackson.

got this in my email today all I could do was :roll:
Knibble Megentlee
65 Prophet "Retired"
Keepers Of The Elements

Demma,Karelily,Knibble on Blackburrow(EQ2)
Plague of Darkness
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

/sigh, people are still facinated by people they never met, dont know, or never wills personal lives...there has to be something more exiting in your life or on television for that matter then discussing an un influential case that has no personal effect on yourself or the greater world
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Knibble
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knibble »

Xzion wrote:/sigh, people are still facinated by people they never met, dont know, or never wills personal lives...there has to be something more exiting in your life or on television for that matter then discussing an un influential case that has no personal effect on yourself or the greater world
Amen :lol:
Knibble Megentlee
65 Prophet "Retired"
Keepers Of The Elements

Demma,Karelily,Knibble on Blackburrow(EQ2)
Plague of Darkness
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Knibble wrote:
Xzion wrote:/sigh, people are still facinated by people they never met, dont know, or never wills personal lives...there has to be something more exiting in your life or on television for that matter then discussing an un influential case that has no personal effect on yourself or the greater world
Amen :lol:
I dunno.. I would say any time a child molester goes free it has an effect on the greater world. Any time a child molester is convicted it has an effect on the greater world.

After all, its not your average child molester who can buy off victims with $20 Millionish.

P.S. - Realizing of course at this time he is an "alleged" child molester, IMO he is most likely guilty.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

MEOW
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Own Stragikins :D
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

http://williambader.com/mj.html

Q: What do Michael Jackson and an xbox have in common?
A: Both get turned on by kids!!!

Q: Why did Michael Jackson go to K Mart?
A: He heard they had small boys pants half off.

Q: How many Michael Jacksons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. Michael Jackson only screws little boys!
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

man i love norman so much that i just want to hug him and then kill some bald eagles with him