Returning Whoreno back to you.

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Xianin - Luclin
No Stars!

Returning Whoreno back to you.

Post by Xianin - Luclin »

Again thanks for the offer to give sweetkastings to us, but we have reached critical mass in regards to lameness.

Which brings me to Whoreno (Lohrno?). Seriously, this dude is more lame than baboon colon seepage. This clown does not need new material, but just some material period. Anybody that tries to flame somebody via the "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics" image has about as many neural pathways as a carrot.

Here is a fine example of Whoreno owning it up:
whoreno wrote:
solarhawke wrote: Ahem now back to your regularly scheduled lame ass retorts.

It's spelled 'retards.'
I am shivering with anticipation for when he pulls out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense.

The best post associated with Whoreno had to be slightly altered by a fellow mod to make it somewhat entertaining:
Whoreno wrote:Last night I discovered that I can fit eight gerbils up my ass. Then I used my well developed sphincter muscles to fire them at my boyfriend while he was in the shower.
No all of this being said, I have noticed there are some Luclin asshats posting imbecilic posts here and there so I suppose it is a "fair" trade in terms of the Server Poser Exchange Program (tm) that we get 'winners' such as sweetkastings and Whoreno.
However, we're done with them. You guys can have them back at no charge.

Thank you.
Xianin Shakezula
Luclin Server
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

please keep him...
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

omg you are hilarious sir
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

But not really.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Sorry, I'm union.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

How about a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

<3
miir and I are best friends. <3
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

ok .. im gay ... and i still don't understand the fucking gerbil references .... anyone care to enlighten me since im supposed to know these kind of things!?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Richard Gere?
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Drasta wrote:ok .. im gay ... and i still don't understand the fucking gerbil references .... anyone care to enlighten me since im supposed to know these kind of things!?
Apparently, people like to stick them up their ass and let them run around inside. I got l33t info from a med student that this happens all the time (sometimes for too long and they die, this is why a med student told me :D )

The thing that really grosses me out is that she also said that a guy came in with a bendy-straw down is dick. At least thats what the x-ray showed, but the guy wasnt gay, he was just on cocaine.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Lynks wrote:
Drasta wrote:ok .. im gay ... and i still don't understand the fucking gerbil references .... anyone care to enlighten me since im supposed to know these kind of things!?
Apparently, people like to stick them up their ass and let them run around inside. I got l33t info from a med student that this happens all the time (sometimes for too long and they die, this is why a med student told me :D )

The thing that really grosses me out is that she also said that a guy came in with a bendy-straw down is dick. At least thats what the x-ray showed, but the guy wasnt gay, he was just on cocaine.
A bendy-straw isnt so bad, the emergency room at the hospital i work in had a guy who somehow managed to get little over 1 meter of electrical cord down his urinary tube.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Btw, wasnt it Seebs that had that joke with the african village chief who complained we had stolen his village idiots.
I think its about time we find that one again, SO fitting on some of these Luclin guys (and a few of our own :))
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

Excuse me- Did Xianin just admit that Luclin was already at critical mass of lameness WITHOUT any veeshaners going over there? That theyre already critically lame all by themselves? Isnt that exactly what we've been saying???

I believe its now official... :P

*Hugs*
Varia
Xianin - Luclin
No Stars!

Post by Xianin - Luclin »

:!:

I'm not going to sugar coat anything, but yeah we got more than our fair share of pea-brained numbskulls.
Our forum taken in it's entirety has not reached critical mass in regards asswookieness, but our Retard Allocation Tables have reached critical mass; we can't afford to take in Veeshan's as well.

Hell since EQ essentially "died" and the few interesting things all became instanced, the server drama levels have fallen to record lows so I suppose things are much more lame today than a few years ago :(
Xianin Shakezula
Luclin Server
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

VariaVespasa wrote:Excuse me- Did Xianin just admit that Luclin was already at critical mass of lameness WITHOUT any veeshaners going over there? That theyre already critically lame all by themselves? Isnt that exactly what we've been saying???

I believe its now official... :P

*Hugs*
Varia
Veeshan reached critical mass for asshattery years ago. Nothing to see here, move along.
[65 Storm Warden] Archeiron Leafstalker (Wood Elf) <Sovereign>RETIRED
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Returning Whoreno back to you.

Post by Cartalas »

Xianin - Luclin wrote:Again thanks for the offer to give sweetkastings to us, but we have reached critical mass in regards to lameness.

Which brings me to Whoreno (Lohrno?). Seriously, this dude is more lame than baboon colon seepage. This clown does not need new material, but just some material period. Anybody that tries to flame somebody via the "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics" image has about as many neural pathways as a carrot.

Here is a fine example of Whoreno owning it up:
whoreno wrote:
solarhawke wrote: Ahem now back to your regularly scheduled lame ass retorts.

It's spelled 'retards.'
I am shivering with anticipation for when he pulls out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense.

The best post associated with Whoreno had to be slightly altered by a fellow mod to make it somewhat entertaining:
Whoreno wrote:Last night I discovered that I can fit eight gerbils up my ass. Then I used my well developed sphincter muscles to fire them at my boyfriend while he was in the shower.
No all of this being said, I have noticed there are some Luclin asshats posting imbecilic posts here and there so I suppose it is a "fair" trade in terms of the Server Poser Exchange Program (tm) that we get 'winners' such as sweetkastings and Whoreno.
However, we're done with them. You guys can have them back at no charge.

Thank you.

That Whore is on your boards?