So, What do you think?

WoW Discussion
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

So, What do you think?

Post by Bubba Grizz »

What do you think about the changes that came with the last patch? Personally I like the extra boxes. The chat bubbles are kind of gay but not horribly so. They remind me of being in a comic book. My big druid DD finisher isn't all that specatular yet but then again I am fighting mobs 3-4 levels higher than me so I need to go Bear mode more so than not. I haven't tried the frenzied regeneration yet but it is making quite the stir on the druid boards.

Also, I love the /golfclap. Did you notice that the Taurens got new dance moves?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

No, because I couldn't get on to WW last night. :?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

You can turn off the chat bubble crap :)
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mort »

Dire Maul is not a very nice place.... Those fuckers hit hard.
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Lisandre
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Lisandre »

Dire Maul is ok. Hardly any mobs for mages to CC, but lots of AEs to do. I think warlocks would be great for this zone. The east wing seems pretty easy -- much easier than west wing. West wing is OK too, people just need to do a little bit more work. Mobs take longer to die. Also, it doesn't seem very rogue friendly. There are a lot of mobs that AE. As far as loot goes, I haven't seen any weapons yet. I got lots of nice new +crit and +mana regen stuff on my mage from there, though :)

I'm really liking the new Mage Armor. The extra mana regen and resists are nice. It does make a noticeable difference for me. And the water quest isn't difficult. I'm not so sure yet about how I feel on the changes to blizzard.