VV-Survivor (DAY 26) Pherr Stands Alone! Grats!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

VV-Survivor (DAY 26) Pherr Stands Alone! Grats!

Post by Winnow »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 26

March Madness has created low voter turnout with a full 10 people not voting. Their votes very well may have made a difference! Tyek has been booted off the island in a close 9-7 final vote!

We'll never know if those 10 Survivor votes would have made a difference with only 2 votes separating the final two Veeshanites!

Pherr wins VeeshanVault Survivor One and is now a rich VVer and has a lifetime membership to any VV c l i q u e he chooses to be in! Drinks are on Pherr!

Grats to Tyek for making it to the runner up spot. Well played!

Thanks for playing everyone.

DAY 26's vote results:

7 Pherr (Lynks, Rivera, Midnyte, Sylvos, Sirensa, Xyun, Pherr)
9 Tyek (Mak, sarlen, NneenaFS, Llaffer, Noel, Tyek, Raistin, Laliana, Pyrella)

The first ever VeeshanVault Island Survivor Champion!

*** Pherr the Dorf ***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnyte (Booted Day 1 by noel, Pherr, sarlen, tyek, rivera, rellix)
Akaran (Booted Day 2 by Noel, Tyek, Stragi, Sylvos, Sylvus, Sarlen, Sirensa)
Sylvus (Booted Day 3 by Chidoro, nobody, Pherr, Rellix, Shaerra, Sylvos, Tyek, Winnow)
Sylvos (Booted Day 4 by Stragi, Sarlen, Rellix, nobody, cid, Pherr, Laliana, Voronwe, Chidoro, Noel, Fash, Lynks, Winnow)
noel (Booted Day 5 by Xyun, nobody, Rivera, Chidoro, Fash, Stragi,Laliana, Raistin)
Winnow (Booted Day 6 by sarlen, nobody, cid, Tyek, Rellix, Fash)
Stragi (Booted Day 7 by NneensFS, nobody, Raistin, Voronwe, Pherr, Fash, Chidoro, Rellix, Sarlen, Laliana)
Voronwe (Booted DAY 8 by Chidoro, nobody, Rellix, Xyun, Fash, laliana, Pherr)
Shaerra (Booted DAY 9 by nobody, Raistin, Rellix, Tyek, Fash, Xyun, Laliana, Pherr, NneenaFS, Shaerra)
Sarlen (Booted Day 10 by Raistin, Chidoro, nobody, Xyun, Fash, Pherr)
Fash (Booted DAY 11 by Chidoro, cid, Lynks, Mak, Tyek, pyrella, NneenaFS, Rivera)
nobody (Booted DAY 12 by Tyek, Rivera, Lynks, NneenaFS, cid, Sirensa, Xyun)
Rivera (Booted DAY 13 Laliana, Sirensa, Raistin, Chidoro, Rellix, Xyun)
Lynks (Booted DAY 14 by Sirensa, Laliana, Raistin, Chidoro, Rellix, Pherr, Xyun)
Llaffer (Booted DAY 15 by Rellix, Sirensa, Chidoro, Laliana, Pherr, NneenaFS, Raistin)
Xyun (Booted DAY 16 by Rellix, Raistin, Sirensa, Cid, Mak, Tyek, Pherr, Chidoro)
cid (Booted DAY 17 by Rellix, Sirensa, Raistin)
Chidoro (Booted DAY 18 by Raistin, Sirensa, Rellix, Mak, Tyek, Pherr)
pyrella (Booted DAY 19 by Raistin, Pherr, Sirensa, Tyek, Mak, Rellix)
Laliana (Booted DAY 20 Raistin, Sirensa, Mak, Pherr, Tyek)
NneenaFS (Booted DAY 21 by Raistin, Rellix, Tyek, Pherr, Sirensa)
Mak (Booted DAY 22 by Raistin, Pherr, Sirensa, Tyek, Mak)
Rellix (Booted DAY 23 by Raistin, Pherr, Sirensa, Tyek, Rellix)
Sirensa (Booted DAY 24 by Raistin, Tyek, Pherr)
Raistin (Booted DAY 25 by Rivera, Sarlen, nobody, NneenaFS, Chidoro, Xyun, Cid, Sylvos, Lynks, Laliana, Pyrella, Sirensa, Winnow)
Tyek (Booted DAY 26 by Mak, sarlen, NneenaFS, Llaffer, Noel, Tyek, Raistin, Laliana, Pyrella)

Pherr Wins VeeshanVault Survivor One!
Last edited by Winnow on March 18, 2005, 10:18 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

8 early votes are in so far. They were all write in votes for dregor but he's not playing so I had to request a new vote from everyone! :twisted:

19 votes left to be cast but take your time if you need to. 7pm tomorrow is the cut off.

A non vote is a vote against yourself. Tick tick Image
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

15 votes are in. Less than 21 hours left!
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Boo, anticipation = teh suck. After today, its only going to be one day waits right? with this many people afterall.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Rivera Bladestrike wrote:Boo, anticipation = teh suck. After today, its only going to be one day waits right? with this many people afterall.
Yep, one vote will be completed by 7pm every day.

Unless someone comes up with a good way to handle a tie between two players receiving the most votes, I'm going to boot them both if it happens.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Look at the day befores votes?
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Winnow wrote:Unless someone comes up with a good way to handle a tie between two players receiving the most votes, I'm going to boot them both if it happens.
I think if there is a tie there should be a vote-off, like just post those two names and let everyone else have 2 or so hours to vote for either one, and whichever gets the most in that period gets gone. Like a special vote, where if you don't vote it doesn't hurt you either.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

norman)
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Oops, just woke up.

Tie breaker will be the number of votes received the previous day by the two (or more) players that are tied. I will go back as many days as it takes to unbreak the tie in total votes.

It looks like I have just about everyone's vote. I'll check total after coffee.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

There are four votes remaining to be cast.

Cid
Pyrella
Shaerra
Voronwe

Are taking their time profiling every member on Veeshan Island for strengths and weaknesses before voting.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I will update here and also update the first post of this thread each day with the current status of the game : )
--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 1

The first day of Veeshan Vault Survivor was a harsh one. Xanupox made arrangments for his Air Force buddies to transport the 27 Veeshanite Survivalists to the mysterious island that would be their home for up to the next 27 days depending on their fortunes.

At dawn, each player was air dropped Delta Force style into the water, a mile off of the island shore with an inflatable raft and supplies that would be needed for the duration of the stay. Each survivalist was also allowed to bring one backpack filled with items of their choosing that would not have to be revealed to the other members of the Survivor Game. There is no truth to the rumor that Dregor was to be the 28th Survivor but fears of another tsunami being created from the ocean drop off caused the rejection of his application.

When the group arrived on shore, there was a map staked to a coconut tree by a shish kebab skewer with directions leading to their base camp. The journey across the island took most of the day after which it was discovered that the only drinking water available would be obtained from the local small streams or gathered from future rainfall.

Midnyte happily volunteered to secure the next day's supply of water and headed out into the jungle to fill up the containers. Midnyte announced his return with the water and the rest of the camp drank heartily as they were parched from the long hike and trauma from being thrown out the back of an Air Force cargo plane earlier.

Tents were setup just before darkness fell. Sleep came easy for most after a day of physically taxing events.

A few hours later, the camp began to stir as one by one, camp members were heard scrambling out of their tents and and into the bushes after which the horrible sounds of frequent and watery bowel movements could be heard.

Everyone but Midnyte had to head for the bushes during the night. It was later discovered that Midnyte hadn't put the water purification pills into the supply until after everyone had had their first drink.

The following day at the Circle of Flames, it was clear that the water mishap would not be easily forgiven and Midnyte was given the boot by the Veeshanite Tribe.

As Midnyte extinguished his flame and walked down the path to the waiting boat, he could be heard saying, "Ha! You bastards! I only survived one day but it was worth it!"

And then there were 26!

Day 2. A non player won the lottery so there will be no immunity today.

Day 1 voting results:

4 Akaran
0 Chidoro
0 cid
0 Fash
0 Laliana
0 Llaffer
0 Lynks
0 Mak
6 Midnyte (noel, Pherr, sarlen, tyek, rivera, rellix)
1 NneenaFS
2 nobody
2 noel
1 Pherr
0 pyrella
0 Raistin
0 Rellix
1 Rivera
1 Sarlen
1 Shaerra
0 Sirensa
1 Stragi
0 Sylvos
3 Sylvus
0 Tyek
3 voronwe
0 Winnow
1 Xyun
-----------------------

Please remember to put the name of the person you are voting for in the subject of your PMs to make it easier to count them up.

Subject Line: DAY 2 - (Player X)

Good luck!
Last edited by Winnow on February 22, 2005, 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

I am not loved. *cries*

I will go live with the naked gay guy and split his money the government hasn't taken.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

laliana totally voted for me
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Who the frick voted me off!!!
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Mak
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mak »

Pherr the Dorf wrote:Who the frick voted me off!!!
Settle down, Rupert.
Makora

Too often it seems it is the peaceful and innocent who are slaughtered. In this a lesson may be found that it may not be prudential to be either too peaceful or too innocent. One does not survive with wolves by becoming a sheep.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

23 votes in already for today! : )

Lotto for Day 3 immunity is in 2 hours. I'm sure you're all entering it!
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Mak wrote:
Settle down, Rupert.
Stragi is Rupert!
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Laliana wrote:
Mak wrote:
Settle down, Rupert.
Stragi is Rupert!
That mistake alone should be grounds for voting Mak off the island :o
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Oh.. and I have a thought.

There really should be something put in place that makes this more than a popularity contest. Maybe like mandatory comment and/or participation in a daily opinion based thread or something.

Cause I don't know half the people on the island.. I want a reason to vote someone off that isn't just "cause I don't know them". Like for example how Midnyte got voted off quickly because he is a well-opinionated poster that many people don't like, but we need a reason to vote for the silent-types as well.

Get it??

Add more fun plz.

Thanks!

P.S.
- Norman says sup stragikins :D:D:D:D
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Sirensa wrote:Oh.. and I have a thought.

There really should be something put in place that makes this more than a popularity contest. Maybe like mandatory comment and/or participation in a daily opinion based thread or something.

Cause I don't know half the people on the island.. I want a reason to vote someone off that isn't just "cause I don't know them". Like for example how Midnyte got voted off quickly because he is a well-opinionated poster that many people don't like, but we need a reason to vote for the silent-types as well.

Get it??

Add more fun plz.

Thanks!

P.S.
- Norman says sup stragikins :D:D:D:D
Well one strategy of winning is staying in the shadows like some of the lesser known players might try and do. You might have to make deals down the line to eliminate them : )

Initially, you may see people that appear to be disliked by a large group of VVers but at some point, survival dictates that you need to start weeding out the popular people as the final three spots come down to a vote by all 27 people.

There's only been one day of voting statistics as well. As more days go by, you might see voting trends.

Some ideas about immunity challenges have been thrown around that involve more than just the lottery so I might hold one of those in the near future. (you might want to brush up on your MS paint skills!)
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Seven Survivalists failed to put the name of the person they voted for into the title of thier vote PM to me.

As a result, those seven will have to bunk in the canadian tent for one night and their toilet paper privileges have been revoked for a day as well.

The rest of the group will receive a keg of beer packed in an ice tub and 10 bottles of wine to indulge themselves with tonight. Each correct format follower will also receive a Firiona Vie doll upon their return to civilization.

To quit using leaves to wipe your ass, use the following format from Day 3 forward:

example

Subject Line: DAY 3 - Searyx

Thanks!

I read the messages but this format is easier for record keeping!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 2

One of the challenges of living in the jungle is trying to keep things clean. Midnyte's shenanigans from the previous night had left over half the camp with skid marks in their underwear by the following morning.

Eager to try and gain some points with the rest of the survivors before the upcoming DAY 2 vote, Akaran volunteers to clean everyone's underwear. He gathers them all up and heads off into the jungle to wash away in the nearby stream.

Three hours pass and still no Akaran or underwear to be seen. Finally, Noel, Tyek, Stragi, Sylvos, Sylvus, Sarlen, and Sirensa, who happen to have had the biggist skid marks, head out in search of the missing underwear. A few minutes later, they find Akaran covered in underwear, sniffing them again and again. He claims he's just making sure they're clean but it's clear that he hasn't even attempted to wash them yet. Pissed off, Noel, Tyek, Stragi, Sylvos, Sylvus, Sarlena and Sirensa, grab the underwear and wash the varied undies themselves.

The ordeal was just enough to put them over the edge and as a result, Akaran is booted off the island.

Down to 25!

Again, a non Survivor has won the lottery so no immunity for Day 3's vote.

Here's the vote breakdown for day 2:

7 Akaran (Noel, Tyek, Stragi, Sylvos, Sylvus, Sarlen, Sirensa)
0 Chidoro
0 cid
0 Fash
0 Laliana
0 Llaffer
0 Lynks
0 Mak
0 NneenaFS
0 nobody
4 noel
0 Pherr
0 pyrella
1 Raistin
1 Rellix
0 Rivera
1 Sarlen
1 Shaerra
0 Sirensa
0 Stragi
1 Sylvos
6 Sylvus
0 Tyek
1 Voronwe
1 Winnow
2 Xyun

Updated Survivor Status:

Chidoro
cid
Fash
Laliana
Llaffer
Lynks
Mak
NneenaFS
nobody
noel
Pherr
pyrella
Raistin
Rellix
Rivera
Sarlen
Shaerra
Sirensa
Stragi
Sylvos
Sylvus
Tyek
Voronwe
Winnow
Xyun
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnyte (Booted Day 1)
Akaran (Booted Day 2)
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Sirensa had skid marks???? I don't buy it, bet Slyvos was secretly wearing her panties again... :wink:
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

eeep.
Kinda knew that was comming...
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

Laliana wrote:Sirensa had skid marks???? I don't buy it, bet Slyvos was secretly wearing her panties again... :wink:

wtf
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Just to clear things up. Your vote is permanent once cast for the day so be sure it's who you want : )
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Sylvos wrote:
Laliana wrote:Sirensa had skid marks???? I don't buy it, bet Slyvos was secretly wearing her panties again... :wink:

wtf
wtf = sylvos for "yup busted"

:(
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 3

At 6am sharp, The Rivervale song could be heard blaring from speakers powered by generators brought in overnight by the sponsers of the game. As the camp gathered for morning roll call, a mysterious figure covered by a cloak with a deep hood masking the figures face approached the gathered Veeshanites. The cloaked figure nods to his short furry little friend standing beside him, looking much like a hobbit.

Furry freind: "I speak for The Machine! He has decided to give three Veeshanites the power to give luxuries to those that they deem worthy today. Winnow will be in charge of booze. Sylvus can give unlimited access to the internet, and Noel can wax your legs and back.

At the end of the day, you must decide who did the poorest job and vote to boot them off the island."

As the day progressed, Winnow could be seen furiously handing out drinks but was having a hard time getting those with fruity mixed drink orders right. Noel set up a special tent and proceeded to take VVers in one by one for their wax jobs. Concern appeared on Sylvus and Winnows faces when no screams of pain could be heard coming from the tent and it was then rememberd that Noel's experience as bicyclist may have made him a master waxer due to that sport's need for hairless extremities. Sylvus was on cruise control with his internet operation in full swing until he spoted a 40 gigabyte torrent that included every Michigan Football Bowl game ever played and couldn't resist downloading it. Almost the entire bandwidth was sucked up and everyone elses search for Pr0n came to a halt. Chidoro, nobody, Pherr, Rellix, Shaerra, Sylvos, Tyek and Winnow were particularly upset at losing the chance to check out some pr0n for a few hours.

As the day ended, a scan of the Veeshanites revealed silky smooth legs, hairless backs, drunk people that were drunk enough to forget they were given the wrong drink...and some unhappy pursuers of pr0n....Sylvus has been booted off the island!

The vote was close! So close that I didn't know who was going to win until the end and thus came up with the lame story above!

In the end, the power of the Pr0n did Sylvus in! He's been booted off the island but gets to keep his gigatorrent of Michigan glory games! : )

Noel has won Immunity for day 4!

The results of day three's voting:

1 Chidoro
1 cid
0 Fash
0 Laliana
0 Llaffer
0 Lynks
1 Mak
0 NneenaFS
1 nobody
6 noel
0 Pherr
0 pyrella
0 Raistin
0 Rellix
0 Rivera
0 Sarlen
0 Shaerra
0 Sirensa
0 Stragi
0 Sylvos
8 Sylvus (Chidoro, nobody, Pherr, Rellix, Shaerra, Sylvos, Tyek, Winnow)
0 Tyek
0 Voronwe
7 Winnow
0 Xyun

Updated Survivor Status:

Chidoro
cid
Fash
Laliana
Llaffer
Lynks
Mak
NneenaFS
nobody
noel - Immune for DAY 4's vote
Pherr
pyrella
Raistin
Rellix
Rivera
Sarlen
Shaerra
Sirensa
Stragi
Sylvos
Tyek
Voronwe
Winnow
Xyun
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnyte (Booted Day 1 by noel, Pherr, sarlen, tyek, rivera, rellix)
Akaran (Booted Day 2 by Noel, Tyek, Stragi, Sylvos, Sylvus, Sarlen, Sirensa)
Sylvus (Booted Day 3 by Chidoro, nobody, Pherr, Rellix, Shaerra, Sylvos, Tyek, Winnow)
Last edited by Winnow on February 25, 2005, 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Thread locked, Game over!

:evil:
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

P.S. Make sure you don't make alliances with that bastard douchebag Sylvos, he'll stab you in the back and then try to slip it in you while you're pulling the knife out!

Go Blue!
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

And to think that at least half of them act like they are your friend in IRC! :roll:
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

i'll see you're :roll: and raise you a :-({|= it's not like it's a game or anything...oh wait :-k . voting for anyone likely doesn't have anything to do with whether you like anyone or are friends. otherwise nobody would vote for me i'm sure. :cry:
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

I did it all for the ratings
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

You're a shitbag.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

So are you guys for voting me off second.
For crying out loud - SHAE is playing.
I should have at least gone out third.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

My last vote I just put the persons name in subject line. I didnt put day 3 persons name.

Was my vote counted, or was it counted against me?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Hostilities break out on the island!

Who will be next to go!

cid wrote:My last vote I just put the persons name in subject line. I didnt put day 3 persons name.

Was my vote counted, or was it counted against me?
Your vote was counted. Putting the day and name in subject makes it much easier to count the votes though.
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

I had hair back then!!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

we need to prioritize and target people, and I invite you guys to glance at my list of priorities and join me in voting these people off.

1) Winnow - gets to see all the votes and has obvious advantages in behind-the-scenes string pulling. Needs to be booted ASAP.

2) Sylvos - how long before he backstabs you?

3) Noel - because he's just plain annoying.

I will be voting accordingly until they are gone. I have no doubt that this very post will earn me some votes, but I hope that we can come together in this early stage for a common cause. Winnow, all your backdoor dealings are coming to an end!

:D
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

i r noob

what is the lottery thing again?
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

I swear Sarlen is hacking teh lottery!!
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

What is this shameless self proclaimation by Xyun, he is obviously trying to form alliances. Let he who is without sin cast the first vote!
I say that Tyek is secretly plotting against us all, more so than the rest of us.
So is Voronwe, mr. I'm so quiet and peaceful about this entire survivor deal but im secretly in bed with winnow and shaerra to plot against everyone to ensure im in the top 4.
I'm on to you all, don't try for a second to escape my ever vigilant paranoia!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Voronwë wrote:i r noob

what is the lottery thing again?
Win the official VV Lottery at the top of the page and you're immune from being voted off the island the following day.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Xyun wrote:we need to prioritize and target people, and I invite you guys to glance at my list of priorities and join me in voting these people off.

1) Winnow - gets to see all the votes and has obvious advantages in behind-the-scenes string pulling. Needs to be booted ASAP.

2) Sylvos - how long before he backstabs you?

3) Noel - because he's just plain annoying.

I will be voting accordingly until they are gone. I have no doubt that this very post will earn me some votes, but I hope that we can come together in this early stage for a common cause. Winnow, all your backdoor dealings are coming to an end!

:D
That's a horrible list! :twisted: All three of the names above can be easily voted out at a later date and none would do well in the last three full 27 participation survivalist votes that will determine the first through third place finishes. What you want to do is eliminate people that are popular or might win the final vote ahead of yourself first and leave these names until near the end!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Sylvos wrote:What is this shameless self proclaimation by Xyun, he is obviously trying to form alliances. Let he who is without sin cast the first vote!
I say that Tyek is secretly plotting against us all, more so than the rest of us.
So is Voronwe, mr. I'm so quiet and peaceful about this entire survivor deal but im secretly in bed with winnow and shaerra to plot against everyone to ensure im in the top 4.
I'm on to you all, don't try for a second to escape my ever vigilant paranoia!
HA! Nice try capt. stabbin (pr0n reference), but the reality is while you been wheelin and dealin and bluffin people, I'm openly putting my cards on the table, and I got a better hand than you sir. You ARE the weakest link. gooobye

EDIT: hmmm i think i'll reprioritize.

1) Sylvos
2) Noel
3) winnow
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

SEE
look at the circus ringmaster trying to lure you into this tent of friendship only to put some mustard and relish on your butt before he sleeps with your wife.
DIrty bastard
Vote for Xyun!
HE's the one everyone should vote for!!!
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

You can't trust Sylvos. He's like a viros that will infect any alliance who doesn't vote him off immediately.

Vote Sylvos on day 4!!!

Go Blue!
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

i'm voting for Sylvos simply because he suggested i would be aligned in any way shape or form with Shaerra.
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

I'm aligned with Mary Ann. She's pretty fetching in that pic!