Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Waran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Waran

Hitch: The Cure for the Common Man

Post by Waran »

Really funny at times. Great date movie for Valentines Day coming up. Will Smith is great in his role and Kevin James is a riot when he appears on screen. Eva Mendes is soo hot!

Be sure to stay in your seats at the end of the movie ;)
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

it's a great date movie and one i think i wll buy when it comes out on dvd.

overall i give it an 8 out of 10
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

chick flick.
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Farrel
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Farrel »

Im usually not into romance or comedy flicks, but Im glad I caught this one. some the lines were corny as hell, but overall it was pretty good. the acting was fairly good and the story, for once, didnt have that the-guy-is-wrong-because-the-guy-is-always-wrong feel. as far as humor, its good for getting something in for every-type; I found myself laughing alone in a few scenes....but I was surrounded by couples, Im guessing the other guys just didnt have the balls to join in.

and yeah...eva mendes is gorgeous

4/5
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

I loved it.
This was really well done, and I could feel for him on SO many levels on his failed dates... the seafood thing happened to me once (wasn't seafood, but was close).

Great chick flick.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

Farrel wrote:Im usually not into romance or comedy flicks, but Im glad I caught this one. some the lines were corny as hell, but overall it was pretty good. the acting was fairly good and the story, for once, didnt have that the-guy-is-wrong-because-the-guy-is-always-wrong feel. as far as humor, its good for getting something in for every-type; I found myself laughing alone in a few scenes....but I was surrounded by couples, Im guessing the other guys just didnt have the balls to join in.

and yeah...eva mendes is gorgeous

4/5
i saw it with 3 other people. my friend and the girls found her very attractive, i cant say the same though, she looks pretty mediocre to me, the girl that the king of queens guy was going after looked much better, as did her "sister" in one of the last scenes
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Farrel
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Farrel »

one of my roomates said the same, so we just insulted him and his taste for the rest of the night because his opinion is wrong. :lol: to each his own though, its all good to me.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Took the wife to see this yesterday. We both enjoyed it a lot. We both felt that the chick's friend Casey was hotter but the sister was the hottest.