Istid, skandinaviskt High-End Raiding gille rekryterar.

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Blackmane
No Stars!

Istid, skandinaviskt High-End Raiding gille rekryterar.

Post by Blackmane »

Hej alla skandinavier där ute.

Här har ni en möjlighet som ni kanske har missat.
Istid är ett skandinaviskt guild som härjar runt på AB servern som det 4e största guildet, 75 % är svenskar sen är det blandat norskar och danskar.
Vi är ett raiding guild. Raidar Söndag-Tors. Fre & Lör raidfria dagar. Vad vi kommer att köra den närmsta tiden är Texas, MPG trials och andra OoW targets, och köra på mot Anguish, även PoTime då och då, för att geara upp nya applicanter som kommer in.
EQ2 vankas i görningen och WoW American släpps oxo denna månad, så det är flera gillen som kommer att rasa eller redan har rasat. Så här får ni en chans att joina ett skandinaviskt guild som kommer köra vidare i EQ1, det sägs att det är 5 expansioner till planerade. Vem vet om det är sant. Så istället för att lägga ner EQ så kan ni få en nytändning. :)

Progress hittils.
Vi inriktar våra raider primärt till att köra MPG trials och fixa access till Anguish, farma RS på loot och runor, samt att GoD får sig en smäll en gång i veckan. Time håller vi på i sluttampen på så det kanske blir 1 gång varannan vecka.

Ta nu chansen att gå med i Istid, ett skandinaviskt guild som raidar och ha kul, vi har även RL fester minst 2 ggr per år där vi samlas, käkar gott och dricker och har KUL !!

Våra krav på alla olika klasser hittar du på http://www.istid.se/forum/viewforum.php?f=4, samt det finns mer information där. Hemsidan är http://www.istid.se

Jag finns i spelet som Blackmane, bara ;tell antonius.blackmane tjena moss Torsten Storsten här, jag/VI tänkte kanske movelogga till er finns det plats för en <insert valfri klass här>.

Ha det bra där ute så hoppas jag att vi hörs och ses snart.

Blackmane & Marnival RO's i Istid.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

I'm assuming this is a recruitment post. And you've posted here before and established that you can read and comprehend the English language. Thus, I refer you to:

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... hp?t=11077
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Got a little tired of being spammed by this guy who spammed here before and should know better, so posted on their guilds message boards to stop spamming us, heres my post:
Since it appearantly dont help to ask you to stop spamming Veeshanvault in there, i figured it might be worth a shot trying here.

Your recruiter, Blackmane, have been ignoring all rules and warnings on Veeshanvault about spamming us with recruitment posts from other servers, and now hes back again.

Looked a little at your guild rules, and can see that spamming are not something you condone either;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vett och etikett
Vi tillåter inget dåligt uppträdande gentemot andra medlemmar eller andra guilder. Du får som member eller rekryt får INTE spamma boards, öppna kanaler, /guild eller /raidsay. Spam innebär att man upprepar onödig info flera gånger, eller skriver otrevligheter som kan uppfattas stötande för vissa personer. Har ni svårt att hålla detta kommer ni bli bestraffade. Officers tar sig rätten att bestraffa spammers som bryter mot reglerna som de anser lämpligt.

We got our first post on January 13, in which Blackmane answered several times, so he should know that were not really interested.

Got next post on February 12, which noone were really interested in either.

After a few more posts from other servers we actually had to make a sticky post about cross server recruitment posts, so we could try to aviod any more server change recruitment spam.

But now again today we had yet another post from Blackmane, ignoring our rules about crossserver recruiting, and yet again we gotta tell you to stop posting at Veeshanvault.

Just to clarify for everyone, this are what we think of crossserver recruiting, and how it will be treated if you keep doing it (posted by one of the moderators, not me):

quote:
1: We don't give a shit.
2: Most of us don't play EQ anymore.
3: Unless your guild is incredibly off the wall and has a strange setup (like the old world only guild that made a recruitment run here a few weeks ago) we really don't give a shit.

Any more cross server posts asking us to join your L33T SUPAH GUILD will be locked if not straight up deleted by the EQ Gen Discuss Moderator - me.

Thank you, and have a nice life.

So please stop posting recruitment posts at Veeshanvault in the future. Would you like it for my guild (only euro guild on veeshan, with all the time zone bonuses that comes with almost no competition) to start trying to recruit your members?

Thanks in advance, Hesten, Veeshan Server.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

i'll join your guild if you promise to speak english!
Mukyluk
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Mukyluk »

cant we just ban his ip?
Blackmane
No Stars!

Post by Blackmane »

3: Unless your guild is incredibly off the wall and has a strange setup (like the old world only guild that made a recruitment run here a few weeks ago) we really don't give a shit.

We are swedes we talk swedish we have raidorders in swedish we post in swedish on and so on. And we are a high end raiding guild. = UNIQUE or as you call it ... Strange setup. We are the only swedish/scandinavian guild that I know of, of all guilds that exists. I might be wrong but as far as I know for now I am right. Correct me if I am wrong.

And as reply to the old recruit post. I haven't checked this board for ages I just popped by today again and I have not read the old one.

EDIT: Yes feel free to post on the AB board that you want members for your European guild, I don't mind, you are mostly welcome to post.

Blackmane member of a swedish/scandinavian guild and proud of it.
Last edited by Blackmane on November 14, 2004, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

There are a lot of swedes in Sceptered Isle. So, therefore, you are wrong. Stop posting here.

You should try http://www.fohguild.org/forums instead. I'm sure you'd get a much better response.
Blackmane
No Stars!

Post by Blackmane »

Are Sceptered Isle a swedish/scandinavian guild ?
Do SI have raidorders in swedish?
Do whole SI speak swedish/danish/norweigian also known as "scandinavian"?

If you answer yes to all those question Drinsic, I will apologize and admit I am wrong.

BM
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I'm not a member of SI, so I'm not 100% positive on their entire guild structure, but I can tell you we don't consider your guild "incredibly off the wall" or somehow extremely unique. Whether or not SI gives their raidorders in a scandinavian language is really irrelevant. The majority of the people that frequent this board do not even play EverQuest anymore, and furthermore, I highly doubt Sceptered Isle appreciates you trying to recruit from their player base.

Go the fuck away.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Deffinition of unique when I set up that rule:
Old School Guilds that only do pre velious content
Single class only guilds
Single race only guilds

If you spoke in japanese and raided in japanese and did everything else in japanese and posted a recruit post here, that wouldn't make you unique; that'd make you a japanase guild. Same rules apply.

As for 'high end raiding guild', when I left EQ1, there were, oh, 4-5, so not so unique.

Sorry mate.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

I am a scandinavian as well, big fucking deal that you speak swedish, noone here gives a shit like the previous posters said.

To us your posts are spam, something that your guild does not condone, so now snap the fuck back in line and never come back here, unless you decide to apply for a server move to Veeshan.

Mmkay?
Fortune favors the brave!
Marnival
No Stars!

Jesus kinda stingy here or :-)

Post by Marnival »

Tegallan your post showed ignorance arrogance and the usal bit of harshness of youth so I be lean in my judgement and not hold it to much against you :wink: .

First as the only (to me knowed)Swedish high end guild we are of course not knowed by every Scandinavian who plays EQ and we do get players that was about to quit couse of raid ours on other servers that thought it be worth playing a bit longer in a Swedish guild.

We also know that guild crumbles all over servers now couse of eq 2 and wow that is inc.
Our motive is not to go to guild sites and pray members from guilds but to inform that there is a Swedish guild if some happens to get in the situation that they either cant raid with there present guild or they no longer can raid during US time.

As we are a high end raiding guild we dont take non hardcore players and am sure that those guild that as a stabil platform of members dont have to worrie about people leaving either.
It is our experiance that those who do servermove do so couse of 2 reasons 1 they cant raid with there current guild couse of to few members or 2 they cant raid during those ours the guild raid on.

I have never heared of that you arent allowed to post cross server vide and I most say I am to say the least surpriced to find out that you have that attitude but non the less the board admin rules applay so we will avoid that in future..

Humbly

Marnival Justifier RO in Istid

[u]Allways be nice- Until its time not to be nice[/u]
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Jesus kinda stingy here or :-)

Marnival wrote:Tegallan your post showed ignorance arrogance and the usal bit of harshness of youth so I be lean in my judgement and not hold it to much against you :wink: .

First as the only (to me knowed)Swedish high end guild we are of course not knowed by every Scandinavian who plays EQ and we do get players that was about to quit couse of raid ours on other servers that thought it be worth playing a bit longer in a Swedish guild.

We also know that guild crumbles all over servers now couse of eq 2 and wow that is inc.
Our motive is not to go to guild sites and pray members from guilds but to inform that there is a Swedish guild if some happens to get in the situation that they either cant raid with there present guild or they no longer can raid during US time.
So you want to make yourself known... that's great. You didn't need to do it three times. As you can see here - http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... ht=#146878 - and here - http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... ht=#156626 - we are well aware of your guild's presence.
Marnival wrote:As we are a high end raiding guild we dont take non hardcore players and am sure that those guild that as a stabil platform of members dont have to worrie about people leaving either.
It is our experiance that those who do servermove do so couse of 2 reasons 1 they cant raid with there current guild couse of to few members or 2 they cant raid during those ours the guild raid on.

I have never heared of that you arent allowed to post cross server vide and I most say I am to say the least surpriced to find out that you have that attitude but non the less the board admin rules applay so we will avoid that in future..
Perhaps you're missing the point.

As the "A Word on Cross Server Recruitment Messages" post blatantly states...
1: We don't give a shit.
2: Most of us don't play EQ anymore.
We don't give a shit, and we don't consider your guild off the wall or in some other way unique.
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Marnival, you have some nerve to come to my backyard and call me arrogant, ignorant and young, but let us not go there.

Your recruitment officer has been informed that we don't want your recruitment posts here 3 times now, the time for being nice is well past if you ask me, I was simply trying to reiterate our previous statements in a manner which he might understand since he clearly didn't get it before. Let us hope he now does and that you stay clear of our boards.

To reiterate once more, we do not consider a swedish high end raiding guild unique and worth posting.

Thanks.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

kattan har fästnads i gräsklipparen

HEJ PIPPI

danskjävlar

shitboy?
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

I'LL POP YOUR EYEBALLS IRL BLACKMANE
YOU FATSO
Marnival
No Stars!

hmmm Mkay

Post by Marnival »

I was not aware of the privous post from BM on this board and I guess even if I find it hard to see the spamming in 3 post in one year I guess he could have updated the first one instead.
I neither saw the post about servercross recruitment as I got a link direct to this one (strange to use we dont play any more as a reason though we dont exactly turn to those).

Tegallan your post was arrogant and hade the sign of youth your second post dont and I guess you could call this your backyard so I in all fairness I I have to give you credit for that and say that I was a bit rash in my words sorry for that.

Drinsic it hurts but I have to admit I did miss that point /hide...

Hmm if we arange wild o*rgies on our guild meetings would that count as a original guild :roll: :twisted:

hmm probably not but if we did it with OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of b*ooze and d*rugs hmm na probably not that either hmmm well worht a try
Take care all and good luck now with continued progress those who choose to remain in EQ (ps eq2 sucks if your hardcore 8) .

Over and out

Marnival Justifier RO Istid AB

Allways be nice- Until its time not to be nice..
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

typisk svenskt!

IT'S OKAY TO SAY "DRUGS" ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD, SIR. YOU CAN ALSO SAY "BOOZE". EVEN "FUCK" OR "CUNT" OR "ASSHOLE" OR "DICKBISQUIT PISSANT ASSHAT" IS ACCEPTABLE.

JUST DON'T ASK US ABOUT CARTALAS.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

OR SEARYX.
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

LUTEFISK MOTHERFUCKER

DO YOU EAT IT?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

best thread since...the ABBA naked pic thread!

BTW, you have no right to use any other language than english on the internet. Our ex Vice President invented the internet and declared english as the official language for anything transferred in 0's and 1's.

You risk invasion from the United States' seekrit Danish allies if you continue to recruit VV's foreign contingent.
Last edited by Winnow on November 15, 2004, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Fucking swedish terrorists. I have alerted GWB.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Searyx > Swedes

That is all.
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

I doubt anyone would xfer to your server just to be in your guild if they spoke english as well. Maybe if they just spoke swedish or w/e but why would someone who cant speak/read english be reading this board anyway? My point is your gay.
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

The ability to comprehend more than one language whether in the written or spoken form is just nuts, ludicrous even ...
Thinking of something new!
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

I know 6.
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

I KNOW 28.5 LANGUAGES WHATS UP NOW GUYZ
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

I want to join your guild!!

But only on the condition that you introduce me to Nina Persson

Or you introduce me to Erik Glambek Bøe and Erlend Øye... Kings of Convenience.

Wait...they are from Norway...which when you think about it...really is like Sweden...I mean...we should call it Sweden Lite. Borders schmorders...why don't you just annex them and make one big country...call it Swedeway...or Norweden. I mean after all, you can just march right in and kick their asses with those cool red pocket knives with all the implements. Errr..wait..that's a Swiss thing...same difference. I am sure you have a cool multifunction tool that is ready to deal the damage. After all, those Norwegians did force A-HA upon us...still can't get that damn song out of my head.

Oh, you gave the world this:

And for that alone you should be banned from the boards!

Anyhoo...
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

The guy on the right side of the last pic is one gay looking mother fucker.
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Foler wrote:The guy on the right side of the last pic is one gay looking mother fucker.
FYI...that's Blackmane...
Lokes
No Stars!

Post by Lokes »

danmark > sverige!

nuff said!
Lokes - Prelate of Sceptered Isle
Fia is the way of life!
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

What Lokes said!
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

Lokes wrote:danmark > sverige!

nuff said!
Yes, this is true...

However....

Nederland > Denemarken! ;)
[65 Storm Warden] Archeiron Leafstalker (Wood Elf) <Sovereign>RETIRED
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

archeiron wrote:
Lokes wrote:danmark > sverige!

nuff said!
Yes, this is true...

However....

Nederland > Denemarken! ;)
In your dreams!
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Wow! Now I know what "Swedish style" is! Studded belt, pilot sunglasses, and a bandana! All Swedes dress this way!

I'm going shopping now.

and

Ta hand om min apa din äckliga horunge. Min svävare är full av ål Gillar du min Hello Kitty USB hub? Pussa mig, min gatufnask. Trevligt att traffas fientligloppa. Vi ses. :D
Last edited by Lalanae on November 18, 2004, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Min flyvebåd er fuld af ål!
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Min nervis är enorma

bork bork bork
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Lalanae wrote:Wow! Now I know what "Swedish style" is! Studded belt, pilot sunglasses, and a bandana! All Swedes dress this way!
Does that make Rob Halford Swedish?!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Tenuvil wrote:Min nervis är enorma

bork bork bork
I understood that!

*Your Swedish language skill is now 2*
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

?COMO ES SU TORTUGA?
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

Foler wrote:?COMO ES SU TORTUGA?
Mi tortuga es muerto! :(
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

FELICITACIONES ME AMIGO. ESPERO QUE USTED TENGA GUSTA DE MI NUEVO GEORGE DE LA ROCA DEL ANIMAL DOMESTICO PORQUE EL ES MUY DIVERTIDO !#21
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

Tengo miedo. :(
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

!No insulte por favor el genetialia de mi roca del animal domestico, porque el es mismo uno mismo concious!
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
IeailandDokktur
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by IeailandDokktur »

hola fuckers!
Knarlz
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knarlz »

Where are Stumpy and Bagfra when you need them!!

Hola etc.
Pride of nationality depends not on ignorance of other nations, but on ignorance of one's own.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Drolgin ist smutzig hora! :D
en kærlighed småkager
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Canelek er en gemen madkassetyv!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

!!! :*(
en kærlighed småkager
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Blackmane wrote:Are Sceptered Isle a swedish/scandinavian guild ?
Do SI have raidorders in swedish?
Do whole SI speak swedish/danish/norweigian also known as "scandinavian"?

If you answer yes to all those question Drinsic, I will apologize and admit I am wrong.

BM
You're a fucking loser, and you're not high-end anything. You think you're unique because you give your raidorders in swedish? Raidorders are raidorders, there's nothing special about saying them in swedish. There's nothing special about you. Your name is stupid. The fact that you posted this retardation AGAIN after we already told you no one gave a fuck about you and your alledgedly 'high-end' guild shows that while your guild might be high-end (doubtful) you are decidedly low-end.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.