ROME

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Multiplayer is only battles :( I was disappointed.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

They need to patch in a multiplayer campaign game.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

damn just battles. I would really love to do a campaign with another person so we could ally and such. I guess that would take some doing but if Civ and do it I think these guys can. Granted Civ doesn't have the RTS factor that RTW does.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

Bubba Grizz wrote:damn just battles. I would really love to do a campaign with another person so we could ally and such. I guess that would take some doing but if Civ and do it I think these guys can. Granted Civ doesn't have the RTS factor that RTW does.
Do you really want to do a 20 hour long online campeghn? that would be worse then a long EQ run
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Xzion wrote:
Bubba Grizz wrote:damn just battles. I would really love to do a campaign with another person so we could ally and such. I guess that would take some doing but if Civ and do it I think these guys can. Granted Civ doesn't have the RTS factor that RTW does.
Do you really want to do a 20 hour long online campeghn? that would be worse then a long EQ run
I'm sure you would be able to save the campaign.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Sadly after beating it a couple of times, I am already bored with the game. Time for something else I suppose.
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Yeah it got boring after I beat the original campaign, but I got it for free at least.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Krimson Klaw wrote:Sadly after beating it a couple of times, I am already bored with the game. Time for something else I suppose.
Do a quick entertainment value check. Price paid divided by hours played. This game faired better than most non MORPG games.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Xzion wrote:
No this would be a save the game and play over a few weeks/months kind of thing.

I haven't beaten the game yet but then again I only get a few hours a week in which to play. So I have a lot of entertainment left.
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

When you say "beat the game", does that mean you just complete the objective, or do you attempt to take over the known world?

You know, you can save when the "Completed Mission" screen comes up, and keep playing till you own the world.
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

I conquored the world.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Is there any way to unlock the minor factions like the Armenians, the Macedonians, and the Scythians?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

Yes there is, and it is here: twcenter