Tempus Dei is a sorry guild

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

Tempus Dei is a sorry guild

Post by Ameitio Whitewater »

Well most know if not all where TD originated from, they originated from players from higher guilds who basically couldnt get their way, example with Fyredragn whos the leader, left Kratos because they wouldnt make him an officer. this is what I posted on their board after they deguiled/me left them.
I was gonna leave em anyway, they just sorta made it sooner for me.

I was deguilded for prolly speaking the truth, weak guilds do that.
I was gonna leave anyway because TD aint nothing but a bunch of people from higher guilds who could not get their way, and I see how TD turned out and I see why Kratos refused to make Fyredragn an officer. Lynnsie deguilds me, oh I wonder why?

So she says it was the healing ROT in MM? geeeee maybe if you get rid of Detox the clerics can do their job, we dont need some big headed high guild reject like detox to bitch at everyone everytime someone dies, hes pissed only at me because I didnt say I died when I heavent even freaking zoned in yet, not to mention I blamed for somehting when the entire healing rot was fucked. and Detox dont even go by guild rules, he cant simply put who hes healing in the channel, Detox aint nothing but a reject who wants to bark orders everytime a flea bites him in the ass.

Yeah shall I mention someone like Kalmeratus? the Paladin who does nothing in any raid but stand their fucking looking at the mobs? and only hits big mobs once in a while that may drop something he want? thats all Kalmeratus is gonna do to you is get what he wants and leave, same goes with half the guild.

Loot rules is no different then any other guild, DKP is as useless as underwear, you go by pure Raid percentage and nothing more.

geeee whats the cleric that keeps salyon up half the time because no one else wants to , maybe if Lynnsie actually healed someone, Kalmeratus actually did something, and Fyredragon could lead a guild half ass without most of the dumb officers he hired, then TD be half descent, you wont make it far into elementals, your not even gonna make to POT, because you simply are the same as the guilds you all left. your no different, deny all you want, but OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of people is gonna drop this guild like a bad habit. All you do is deguild members thats been inactive for 3 days, deguild them for breaking mez or something when I see Kalmeratus do it all the time, you all got your own little guild within the guild that consist of the officers, Kalmeratus, and other ass kissers that wanna run everything, and lynnsie the bitch she is wants to bitch at me and deguild me for one simple flawed ROT that wasnt even a straight ROT and wasnt completely my fault? just be prepared to suffer the outcome of this guild, it aint staying for long, half of em is gonna up and leave your ass, and if you dont think what I said was true, think about this.

this guild is made up of OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of higher guild players, so why aint they in a elemental guild? Geeeee maybe all of em rejected them? am I right? this is why you ended up in Tempus Dei? I mean if you cant take opinions, a couple mistakes every now and then, muchless the truth, you aint no guild, your as weak as a guild thats practically dead.

So I suggest avoiding this guild, of course I suggest if your 65 to avoid OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of guilds not on a constant raiding spree like TD, I mean they deguild you for breaking mez, voicing opinions, all the nick nack stuff, so stay clear of them because they really gonna use people to get what they want, its all about a certain group of people in TD thats involved which would include Fyredragn, Lynnsie, Kalmeratus and all, so take my advice.
Alronax 65 Cleric on Veeshan.
Valadium 50 Warrior on Veeshan.

1 flag from Ele's :)
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Im going to take a stab in the dark here, and say no one cares. The good ol " why i was kicked out " stories from people over the years have been all the same. Mainly they hate me, I hate them. I got kicked out, now im spilling all the bad infos on them on a messageboard!1

Deleate the thread pls.
Knibble
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knibble »

:agrue: Gee what a bitch session that was to read.
Knibble Megentlee
65 Prophet "Retired"
Keepers Of The Elements

Demma,Karelily,Knibble on Blackburrow(EQ2)
Plague of Darkness
Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

well VV knows Drama.

why not post it?

Rest my case.

Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

lol he is bringin it here after we kicked him from the boards.. poor guy is the worst cleric i have ever seen. sorry ya'll had to hear his sappy ass story.
Ameitio Whitewater
No Stars!

yeah lynnsie. your just like Kalmeratus, you dont do nothing in raids.

yeah I know what most of TD does on raids, half of em dont do nothing because its all boxes and alts thats on raids, and you dont heal one bit except Liyon and Fyredragn which is both one in the same.

I could easily say you and detox is the worst clerics i ever seen also, but that would be an understatement.

Taraos
No Stars!

Post by Taraos »

Loot rules is no different then any other guild, DKP is as useless as underwear, you go by pure Raid percentage and nothing more.
Apparently you STILL do not comprehend DKP.

When a guild just starts.. who generally has the most DKP? Omfg.. the people with the highest raid attendance.
geeee whats the cleric that keeps salyon up half the time because no one else wants to
I have never played a cleric past 53, but you see.. when you land a spam heal on the MT seconds into the fight the following tends to happen.
[Mon Aug 30 22:38:30 2004] Alronax has been stuck by the valor of Mithaniel.
[Mon Aug 30 22:38:30 2004] Alronax has been slain by Lord Mithaniel Marr!
Which in turn produces the fabled...
the entire healing rot was fucked
I could easily say you and detox is the worst clerics i ever seen also, but that would be an understatement.
:roll: No, you are the worst cleric I have seen in a while. You always accuse people of not having a clue- perhaps your the one who doesn't have a fucking clue. Check out Ebay I am sure you could buy a guide or two on how to play a cleric.
Knibble
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knibble »

WOW DRAMA! :lol:
Knibble Megentlee
65 Prophet "Retired"
Keepers Of The Elements

Demma,Karelily,Knibble on Blackburrow(EQ2)
Plague of Darkness
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

You know, this post could have been slightly amusing if the poster had not been some snot nosed kid with a rotten attitude.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Bah, it's the first drama we've had in a month or two, let it stay. :twisted:

/hugs Lynn
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

/hugs Akaran :wink:
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Nice! Just like the VeeshanVault of old! :lol:
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

WTF is up with the guild name. ffs

I blame baracus of course.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

*sniff*

This has some oldschool sentiment, even if its new names I don't recognize at all. I fully endorse this bickering! Keep it up! My only suggestion is move it to the EQ forum!
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

It's all because of Dubbaya and the fucking republicans. The GOP convention is a vortex of evil that corrupts all in the vicinity.

The bickering parties remind me of little piglets fighting for a suckle at SOE's proverbial teet.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Hehe, Detox may be a dick, but he's a good cleric.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

No, bitching belongs here! I never read the EQ forum.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

... DeiQuil?
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

He got Deiguilded
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:Nice! Just like the VeeshanVault of old! :lol:
Nah, in the old days this thread would be 4 pages long by now...

Nobody cares anymore. The whole damn community is going to hell in a handbasket. I haven't even see the word RETARD used in this thread...

This is like watching Andy Griffith reruns when you were expecting Terminator 3.

:?
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Cartalas wrote:He got Deiguilded
No fair! This actually made me laugh.
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

I met Detox when Kunark first came out. I was running around the new zones and happened upon the giant fort in the frontier mountains. There were only two groups there at the time, and Detox's group invited us. I remember giving him shit because he was an erudite cleric.

He hasn't talked to me since then. :( Thought this little tidbit added to the drama.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

This is not entertaining me yet. I demand satisfaction!
en kærlighed småkager
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

I would have been all over this thread if I had been able to read the first post.

Anyone willing to translate it to English, or maybe Spanish? Hell, it'd make more sense to me if it was in old Gaelic than it does now.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I didn't even have to use my AK.

I gotta say it was a good dei!
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Lynnsie wrote:lol he is bringin it here after we kicked him from the boards.. poor guy is the worst cleric i have ever seen. sorry ya'll had to hear his sappy ass story.
You mean you can acutally have clerics worse than other clerics? I just sorta assumed all clerics were worthless pieces of shit unless two-boxed by a warrior!
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

will the real ameitio please stand up?
The REAL Ameitio Whitewat
No Stars!

Re: Tempus Dei is a sorry guild

Post by The REAL Ameitio Whitewat »

Hi, Veeshanvault! I just wanted to log in and say that it wasn't me that made that awful first post. It was my little brother, who sometimes plays my account when I'm out having sex with my boyfriend.

My character was deguilded because when my brother would play him, not only was he probably the worst cleric Veeshan has ever seen, but also because he is an asshole.

He has trouble understanding basic concepts like (obviously) the english language, healing in Everquest, and DKP.

Being a member of TD was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I'll probably look back on it as the highlight of my sad and pathetic life. I hate my brother for ruining my reputation and acting like a jackass. I look up to Fyredragn not only as a former guild leader, but also as an inspiration for my personal life. He was always more than kind to me when my retarded brother would (as usual) fuck up and ruin a raid.

Detox can be rough around the edges, but he's forgotten more about being a cleric than my brother or I will ever know, so I always respected his opinions.

I fully apologize to all of the people that my brother called out in the post. Just because he's far too stupid to understand how lucky he had it for not being deguilded sooner or to understand DKP doesn't make it right for him to throw out stupid accusations. My boyfriend and I are going to give him a code red tonight for being such an idiot. This time no Astroglide though!

Thanks for listening.
Alronax 65 Cleric on Veeshan

PS I changed my password on my account, and I'm looking for a good guild if anyone wants to help me gravy-train err... acquire my last flag for Elementals!

PPS Hi Drolgin!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Metanis wrote:
Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:Nice! Just like the VeeshanVault of old! :lol:
Nah, in the old days this thread would be 4 pages long by now...

Nobody cares anymore. The whole damn community is going to hell in a handbasket. I haven't even see the word RETARD used in this thread...

This is like watching Andy Griffith reruns when you were expecting Terminator 3.

:?
Well, we'll get there! :)
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

I can't tell if the above post is a satire of the DRAMA threads of old, or not.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
INS
No Stars!

Post by INS »

Lol - this whole thread is sad. I have read VV for a few years but never posted before. I had nothing better to do atm, so I decide to post here and add another sad comment in this sad excuse of worthwhile reading.

First of all this reminds me of that post a long time ago where some clown tried to pretend that he was someone else pretending to be him and them came clean in the end that he was faking it all along and now we all knew that he knew that we knew about him knowing that he was pretending all along. Great. Fantastic.

Maybe the REAL person is posting now. Even so it doesn't change that Alronax is dumkompf and that Tempus Dei for the most part is comprised of assholes. That could be good or bad - take it as you will. There are some players that are very knowledgable, but haven't figured out how to play without being condescending and patronizing. So I would have to agree that I don't think TD will last long. The members will get what they can and then move on to some other guild, or if we are lucky, move on to WoW or hopefully not to EQ2.

Does anyone really care about this? Probably not any more than what they would care what color Michael Moore's stool was this morning.

But I would like to leave this gem of a statement - it made me laugh and think how sad is that, especially since Fyredragn is an ass, but maybe you have to get know him better. /shrug
I look up to Fyredragn not only as a former guild leader, but also as an inspiration for my personal life.
Glad to know that someone playing a video game was an inspiration to you on the same level as Jesus, or Franklin D. Roosevelt.

***INS***

You have been deported!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Es la Migra! Vamanos!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

miir wrote:Hehe, Detox may be a dick, but he's a good cleric.
amen, i miss him =/
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Well, in all fairness, DKP is pretty hard to grasp, especially as it involves doing shit before getting lewtz.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

INS wrote:I have read VV for a few years but never posted before.
So you know we don't tolerate people who post here without their in game name?
INS wrote:I had nothing better to do atm, so I decide to post here and add another sad comment in this sad excuse of worthwhile reading.
This thread is such a vast improvement now that you've posted... no really.
INS wrote:First of all this reminds me of that post a long time ago where some clown tried to pretend that he was someone else pretending to be him and them came clean in the end that he was faking it all along and now we all knew that he knew that we knew about him knowing that he was pretending all along. Great. Fantastic.
You have such an eye for detail.
INS wrote:Maybe the REAL person is posting now.
Maybe not.

Maybe it's his brother.
INS wrote:***INS***

You have been deported!
Seriously get over yourself.
masteen wrote:Well, in all fairness, DKP is pretty hard to grasp, especially as it involves doing shit before getting lewtz.
LOL. I can remember a certain cleric once saying the following when the subject of implementing a DKP system was suggested: You mean that just because I can't be at raids because I'm away in Asia, I shouldn't have a fair shot at loot when I am there?

Fucking gravytrainers.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

You people really suck. When we had guild flame posts long ago, there would be like 4 or 5 or more guilds involved--insults and IRL PKs were thrown all over and it would generally take up 5-10 pages. There was some really good reading there. However, that was long before people here stopped giving a rat's ass about much of anything regarding eq.

99% of us here at VV have no idea who you are talking about and really don't give a shit either way. If you want to post some of your pseudo-drama, make sure there is something at least somewhat interesting.

Also, it is bad form as a first post.
en kærlighed småkager
Revs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Revs »

Welcome JACKASSES! :)
aka Trake Daddy 65 Overlord, Cestus Dei [retired]
Diamonds are a girl's blow job enabler
INS
No Stars!

Post by INS »

I love your avatar Masteen - lol.
Lynxe
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynxe »

Flames, drama, jackassing, gay slurs and posters with no concept of the English language...

This thread is a beautiful thing.
*sniff*
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I miss the old steamroll threads!

All political parties united as one to flame CT!

"I've often wondered what would happen if Veeshan Vault was attacked by an alien Zerg force. Would they combine as one to defeat the horde?"
-Rohnaldi D'Reagann
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

This thread lacks Xanupox
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

The exploiting Yelinak post was the win.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

The diagram was really the best part. :D
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

This thread needs elfgirl.
en kærlighed småkager
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

noel wrote:The diagram was really the best part. :D
Sean's was better :P
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

STAND HERE STUPID -->
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Canelek: Click on Lynnsie's magelo for the cartoon version. :P
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Sargeras wrote:
noel wrote:The diagram was really the best part. :D
Sean's was better :P
Totally, but I just remember staring at the diagram in utter disbelief that Xan had actually taken the time to construct and host a diagram (that showed exactly nothing) in an effort to prove his point. Classic Xan stupidity at its finest.
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around
XBL Gamertag: DaveShapelle

Post by Badabidi »

I hear that he's recruiting for an EQ2 guild
INS
No Stars!

Post by INS »

lol